What's new

Dubai - United Arab Emirates (Feast your eyes)

Where are all the Emiratis? I know there are few of them, but walking around AD it feels they are not even 1 in 10, but like 1 in 30 or less.
AD or dubai. You will never meet them and they will never speak to u

Where are all the Emiratis? I know there are few of them, but walking around AD it feels they are not even 1 in 10, but like 1 in 30 or less.

Hey paul , how can i help ? i have that member on ignore so i could not see what you were referring to

also, keep in mind that out of 10 million , only 1 million are Emirati locals AND most importantly , Emiratis come in all shapes , sizes , skin tones and wear all sort of clothing. you could be sat next to 5 locals on the metro and you would not know they are Emiratis. Times have changed brother :P

Hey paul , how can i help ? i have that member on ignore so i could not see what you were referring to

also, keep in mind that out of 10 million , only 1 million are Emirati locals AND most importantly , Emiratis come in all shapes , sizes , skin tones and wear all sort of clothing. you could be sat next to 5 locals on the metro and you would not know they are Emiratis. Times have changed brother :P

How do you live like that? Is it feeling scary being outnumbered by foreigners 10 to 1 in your own country?

How do you live like that? Is it feeling scary being outnumbered by foreigners 10 to 1 in your own country?

they might not carry that blue document called an Emirati passport, but they are very much Emirati. People that live here long enough start acting like us in so many ways :P

they are honest, hardworking people who are here to make a living and provide a better future for their families back home

so how do i feel about that ? don't know , okay i guess.

also, the country path is to give out citizenship to people. That a lone will insure loyalty and money staying in the country even more

What is the UAE anyway ? mostly Arabs from the empty quarter and Yemenis and Iranian or Arabs of Iran. You will also find those rare instances where Indians, Pakistanis, Sudanese , Egyptians , Syrians , Palestinians, British ..etc also have citizenship but they are usually people who are highly specialized and have benefited the country in so many ways (engineers , doctors ..etc) and their kids

so the only new thing now is , the above wont be a rare case anymore , more of these people will get the passport. Which is something i support completely.

Success is in peace, diversity and acceptance of others.

they might not carry that blue document called an Emirati passport, but they are very much Emirati. People that live here long enough start acting like us in so many ways :P

they are honest, hardworking people who are here to make a living and provide a better future for their families back home

also, the country path is to give out citizenship to people. That a lone will insure loyalty and money staying in the country even more

What is the UAE anyway ? mostly Arabs from the empty quarter and Yemenis and Iranian or Arabs of Iran. You will also find those rare instances where Indians, Pakistanis, Sudanese , Egyptians , Syrians , Palestinians, British ..etc also have citizenship but they are usually people who are highly specialized and have benefited the country in so many ways (engineers , doctors ..etc) and their kids

so the only new thing now is , the above wont be a rare case anymore , more of these people will get the passport. Which is something i support completely.

Are there electronics manufacturers in UAE?

1651623595192.png

1651624097155.png

Apparently there are more natives deeper inland.

Been in a mall in Bani Yas, so much Arabs here.

Why there are so few Emiratis living in the Abu Dhabi city itself?

Back
Top Bottom