What's new

10 things never say to Pakistani

Swamy Chandar was great cook of ancient India. Actually he was the one who invented the cooking before that people were eating raw.
:lol: :lol:
I like that!!!
Ancient India would mean Pakistan included.
Toh aap bhi ghaas phoos khate the?? :P

:blink: :blink:
aaahhhh!!
then you must be a mallu- Pakistani. :haha:

Mallus can eat beef in breakfast too. :lol:
@nair @sreekumar

You go to North kerala restaurant at 7 am in the morning and ask for the menu (not the printed one) he will say

Puttu, porotta, appam, pathiri, idiappam, chappathi

Then you ask him curry?

he will say

chicken curry, chicken roast, mutton curry, mutton lever, mutton fry, beef curry, beef fry,beef botty.......

Then you ask him what else????

He will say :

Kadala curry, mixed veg......

Last edited:
You go to North kerala restaurant at 7 am in the morning and ask for the menu (not the printed one) he will say

Then you ask him curry?

he will say

chicken curry, chicken roast, mutton curry, mutton lever, mutton fry, beef curry, beef fry,beef potty.......

He will say :

I like your signature!! :tup::tup::tup:

Then you ask him curry?

he will say

chicken curry, chicken roast, mutton curry, mutton lever, mutton fry, beef curry, beef fry,beef potty.......

He will say :

only curries? n what is potty?:sick::sarcastic:

only curries? n what is potty?:sick:
y dont u also have chapali kababs??
sounds more like chapals :sarcastic:

Its puttu ...
Puttu-n-Egg-Curry.jpg

whoa!!!
This is the first time I am hearing it...must be one of your favs for you've used that word so many times on this thread.:laughcry:

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:??

Nah im not indian and its your pal who informed us about it... i bet you love it...

Then you ask him curry?

he will say

He will say :

:blink: :blink:
aaahhhh!!
then you must be a mallu- Pakistani. :haha:

Mallus can eat beef in breakfast too. :lol:
@nair @sreekumar

.Thats right :D
A few years ago ,Some holidays we had beef in our menu.Either through hotel or through market.At least once in a month :D.I had some experience in beef curry making.But due to certain circumstances we ended beaf consumption :D

Back
Top Bottom