What's new

100 million Punjabis should rise against Unjust PML Nawaz blocking KPK-Punjab-Isloo Border

Haan. Majority of people from every provinces chose Nawaz Sharif for five years. It is Nawaz Sharif's call as democratically elected by the votes of Pakistani civilians.

Guess who are going against the the civilians choice through the tactics of Anarchism? Imran Khan still cannot handle the fact that Pakistan as whole rejected Imran Khan. His ego and his lust for powers are getting in his ways now at the expense of Pakistan. Imran Khan is certified anarchist, anti-Pakistani, backer of TTP who want to break Pakistan into half, house every anti-Pakistani elements to undermine the systems of Pakistan whether politically, economically, and systematically.

Pakistan rejected dharna, racial wars instigated by Imran Khan and Pervez Khattak. Islamabad lockdown won't be any different. Get the hint. :D
Backers of ttp can you repeat that?
14333176_1755865664672459_1213085225943269142_n.jpg
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=355587351302811&id=119148494946699&_rdr

Yo-want to know what threatens the federation of Pakistan?
Stopping Pakistanis from going into the capital just because you dont like their political affiliation

Anarchist hmm remember Shebaz and his Punjab wide destruction protests in 2012?

I think its time to conquer the Punjab.

Here are our three conditions

• Surrender and hand over the culprit
  • Pay taxes and we will guarantee your safety and prosperity OR
  • Get ready to be conquered

Ho ha ha ha ha ha.
Just a protest sir jee police here are stopping and harrasing everyone who they think is from kpk they stopped me when i was talking on phone near my house who the hell are they i didnt answer them i was rude but i had friends around me he backed off

They called in police from rural Punjab this time they are more interested in taking bribes from citizens and acting like douche bags with citizens

You ape head Islamabad is capital of Pakistan where govt offices and the supreme court is in Islamabad

You baboon leagi €hutiya slaves are now threatning federation of Pakistan by blocking inter provincial movement and harrasing citizens in Islamabad
IK must proud on your parents to teach you language like like him..

About inter provincial moment go ask you Khattak to behave like a pakistani and not a zani's mureed.
for second question ISB is open not a single road is block other then just one..... so only citizen of islambad is one lives at bani galla

Backers of ttp can you repeat that? https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=355587351302811&id=119148494946699&_rdr

Yo-want to know what threatens the federation of Pakistan?
Stopping Pakistanis from going into the capital just because you dont like their political affiliation

Anarchist hmm remember Shebaz and his Punjab wide destruction protests in 2012?

Just a protest sir jee police here are stopping and harrasing everyone who they think is from kpk they stopped me when i was talking on phone near my house who the hell are they i didnt answer them i was rude but i had friends around me he backed off

They called in police from rural Punjab this time they are more interested in taking bribes from citizens and acting like douche bags with citizens

2012 wasn't forLockdown ISB or removing gov my force? ohh they with this massive long march they return as soon as the CJ was appointed,,,

What about 2014 which initialy no one blocked and look the result..
So Youthias with C think they announce Lockdown and get away again?

again and again you are a proving a live example of.

'Jo youthia hai woh akal sey yhotiya (C) hai'

Don't be rude to them. Just act civilised and dignified don't do anything stupid. Ignore them for your own safety.

IK must proud on your parents to teach you language like like him..

About inter provincial moment go ask you Khattak to behave like a pakistani and not a zani's mureed.
for second question ISB is open not a single road is block other then just one..... so only citizen of islambad is one lives at bani galla

2012 wasn't forLockdown ISB or removing gov my force? ohh they with this massive long march they return as soon as the CJ was appointed,,,

What about 2014 which initialy no one blocked and look the result..
So Youthias with C think they announce Lockdown and get away again?

again and again you are a proving a live example of.

'Jo youthia hai woh akal sey yhotiya (C) hai'
You shit head bus service into Islamabad has been suspended there are containrs on entry roads and he is behaving like Pakistani despite you shelling into kpk he didnt threaten KPK bussinessmen in his statements your baboon Sanaullah did

Yeah you caused destruction all over Punjab rallies led by sitting mpa,s destroyed public property you baboons can forget but Pakistanis who care about this country wont

Baboon leagi €¥€tiya hona hi gali hay zia ki lid sey nikley logoan ko batein sunatey hain

Don't be rude to them. Just act civilised and dignified don't do anything stupid. Ignore them for your own safety.
U wouldnt mind saying what is on my mind i often get stopped by police i dont fear then i know they have a price 200 rs mein bik jatey hain

U wouldnt mind saying what is on my mind i often get stopped by police i dont fear then i know they have a price 200 rs mein bik jatey hain

Why would you pay them? They need to learn that you know your rights if you do nothing wrong nobody has any right to harass you.

Why would you pay them? They need to learn that you know your rights if you do nothing wrong nobody has any right to harass you.
I didnt pay then he backed off after knowing all those local boys were my friends

Btw Sindh-Punjab route to be sealed from what i hear now only AjK and Balochistan will be connected with Punjab hmm inhoan ney to mulk seal kardiya

I didnt pay then he backed off after knowing all those local boys were my friends

You don't get emotional when you are dealing with LEA. That is what I am saying local boys won't be able to protect you every time.

Btw Sindh-Punjab route to be sealed from what i hear now only AjK and Balochistan will be connected with Punjab hmm inhoan ney to mulk seal kardiya

By the way why this Khattak didn't opt to come from Murree side? Why take this route full of blockades?

but First i'm totally against female participation in Protest (So first those culprit who call her and used her as shield must be hanged, )
Chaloo agree ker laytein is baat pey ...

Second if you knew LAW international even in US if u use any kind of force against Law and enforcement agnecy they have rite to shoot.
Let us focus on Pakistan at the moment, are you sure Police can fire (live ammunition) on "unarmed" protesters? You can fire tear-gas, you can fire rubber bullets and in worst situations you can fire in the air to disperse the crowd BUT in no way you are allowed to fire straight on protesters...

Watch this video clip:

What about Justice Baqir's report which states that Punjab Govt. is responsible?

Also watch this video...(if you can) see how an elderly "Buzurg- Baba" was mercilessly beaten...

A Big question mark on morality of the ruling elite and our justice system, isme koi do raye nahi hosaktin key Model Town mein jo halaketein howain woh roko nahi jasaktin thin...

Last edited:
You don't get emotional when you are dealing with LEA. That is what I am saying local boys won't be able to protect you every time.

By the way why this Khattak didn't opt to come from Murree side? Why take this route full of blockades?
Yes you should who the f cares if they arrest me or rough me up so be it many of local policemen know me i have a bad habit of chehal kadmi after 12 am :D
I even had tea with them once
Between you and me they are not very fond of baboons they are like you and me but majboriyan hain kuch :D

These new goons from rural areas try to act oversmart

Murree route is more dangerous

Yes you should who the f cares if they arrest me or rough me up so be it many of local policemen know me i have a bad habit of chehal kadmi after 12 am :D
I even had tea with them once
Between you and me they are not very fond of baboons they are like you and me but majboriyan hain kuch :D

These new goons from rural areas try to act oversmart

Murree route is more dangerous

How old are you exactly?

As i look at it, PML(N) moved one step ahead of PTI. The reason why Imran Khan looks frustrated however determined because he lacks people who have Political knowledge to foresee what they will be encountering.

PTI has the emotional youth on its side who never want to give up and truly believe in Imran Khan, but PTI is in dire need of following:
Political Strategists who can predict the rival party's next move and should have a contingency plan for everything thrown at them.
Risk Analysts, who have the data and numbers to predict amount of damage, casualties etc on every strike/dharna conducted by PTI. Then give solutions to minimise those.

Punjab police wafaq ki zaati police bani hui .
Punjab ki image sahi ni ja re baqi mulk may.
Ye Abi Ki baat nai hai Boht Pehlay say hai
Punjab means Pakistan
Tum log to awaz utha b Logay Koi Leader hota hai
Balochon k To leader he terrorist k naam pr uradiye gahay.
Helpless Province
jab chaho Operation karlo
Shukar Kro nawaz PM or Commander in cheif Nai hai Warna sabka baap banta or sabse pehlay Imran khan ko uradeta
Is mulk main kch b ho sakta

How old are you exactly?
22 and student of Msc right now i am in 2nd semester :D

dont you think Murree route has more choke points?
And the other reason they use the other route is because they want Punjab route to be opened for Punjabi PTI supporters too who are facing intimidation and mass arrests

I could be wrong though

How old are you exactly?
I was talking about those on faizabad checkpoint even when duties shift and new policemen arrive there they do see me almost daily there they kind of know me after a while

22 and student of Msc right now i am in 2nd semester :D

dont you think Murree route has more choke points?
And the other reason they use the other route is because they want Punjab route to be opened for Punjabi PTI supporters too who are facing intimidation and mass arrests

I could be wrong though

I was talking about those on faizabad checkpoint even when duties shift and new policemen arrive there they do see me almost daily there they kind of know me after a while

Later in your life when you go for a job ........... for some of them you may need police clearance. So don't get involved too much and become part of their record.

I think Murree would have been an easy (in terms of facing blockades) and short cut to reach Banni Gala.

Later in your life when you go for a job ........... for some of them you may need police clearance. So don't get involved too much and become part of their record.

I think Murree would have been an easy (in terms of facing blockades) and short cut to reach Banni Gala.
Chalo daikhain gay

But Punjab would still be closed thats an issue

Back
Top Bottom