What's new

100 million Punjabis should rise against Unjust PML Nawaz blocking KPK-Punjab-Isloo Border

What actually happened was Punjab awam on 'social media', discussion forms, 80% owned Punjabi tv and broadcasting rights started to revolt against Punjab govt & the Sharifs which got them scared along rough resistence from KPK Caravan. Punjab awam on roads and talkshows were completely unhappy about PMLN crackdown & blockade on KPK jaloos as well as on themselves....and the threat of Punjabis full revolt against federal/provincial govt was proping up....which negatively hurt PMLN....Hence they were forced to open the police blockage and containers against peaceful lovable ppl of KPK.

Noora lost his respect . he should resign . i will like to see some boots in pm house .
Hahah.
Still.waiting for umpire ki ungli.
Poor youthias.

Kuttay ki dumm tehrri ki tehrri.

What actually happened was Punjab awam on 'social media', discussion forms, 80% owned Punjabi tv and broadcasting rights started to revolt against Punjab govt & the Sharifs which got them scared along rough resistence from KPK Caravan. Punjab awam on roads and talkshows were completely unhappy about PMLN crackdown & blockade on KPK jaloos as well as on themselves....and the threat of Punjabis full revolt against federal/provincial govt was proping up....which negatively hurt PMLN....Hence they were forced to open the police blockage and containers against peaceful lovable ppl of KPK.
Not a single notable gathering in whole Punjab in support of pti dharna.
Pti only hope was from kpk. But khattak hardly brought 2000 people along with him. And whole pti Punjab leadership was there is bani galla enjoying black label honey with IK and having the chill time.

Punjab showed middle finger to pti dharna episode.

Honestly they underestimated beghairti of Zia,s broodlings
Burgers can't do political struggle , pti workers were helpless because their whole leadership was enjoying in bani galla and they didn't bother to come and stand shoulder to shoulder with their workers.

Hahah.
Still.waiting for umpire ki ungli.
Poor youthias.

Kuttay ki dumm tehrri ki tehrri.

Judge : mian sahab ye paisay kahan say ay ?

noora kapoora: ( looks at the parchi ) wo ji dekhain meray abba ji rakh k gaye they . mera baap ammer the shehbaz ka baap ghareeb tha .
Judge: acha thik ha . money trail dikhaye paisay bahir kesay gaye ?
noora kapoora: aaaa hmmmm hmmm judge sahib apko pata ha ye poch k ap jamhuriyat derail kar rahey hain . ap mujhey pti k lagtey hain . oye ssaad oye pervaiz oye talal ajao oye bhokney ka waqt hogya ha.............

کورٹ روم نمبر 1 سے - پانامہ تحقیقات، عدالتی کاروائی کا پہلا دن
---------------------------------------------------------------

عدالت: نوازشریف کہاں رہتا ھے؟
وکیل نوازشریف: اپنی والدہ کے ساتھ

عدالت: نوازشریف کی والدہ کہاں رہتی ھے؟
وکیل نوازشریف: اپنی بہو کے گھر میں۔

عدالت: کلثوم نواز کہاں رہتی ھے؟
وکیل نوازشریف: اپنی بیٹی کے گھر میں۔

عدالت: مریم نواز کہاں رہتی ھے؟
وکیل نوازشریف: اپنے بھائی کے گھر میں۔

عدالت: تو پھر حسین نواز کہاں رہتا ھے؟
وکیل نوازشریف: اپنے چھوٹے بھائی کے گھر میں۔

عدالت: اچھا، تو پھر حسن نواز کا جو گھر ھے، وہ کیسے خریدا گیا؟
وکیل نوازشریف: حضور اس کا کوئی گھر نہیں، وہ کرائے کے فلیٹ میں رہتا ھے۔

فاضل جج اپنی سیٹ سے اٹھے اور باہر جانے لگے۔ ریڈر نے پوچھا کہ کہاں جارھے ہیں؟
فاضل جج نے جواب دیا:

" دھرنے میں - ان بے غیرتوں سے اللہ ہی حساب لے سکتا ھے، ہم نہیں"

بابا کوڈا نیوز نیٹ ورک۔

PTI seems to be only party in Pakistan which has support from all ethnicities of Pakistan. Rest of the parties have lost touch with the common Pakistanis. PPP is basically limited to Rural Sindh, MQM has mostly support from Urdu speakers. Noora league is basically a Punjabi political party. The rest are small regional and mediocre mullah parties.

I say this as a PTI opponent.

PTI seems to be only party in Pakistan which has support from all ethnicities of Pakistan. Rest of the parties have lost touch with the common Pakistanis. PPP is basically limited to Rural Sindh, MQM has mostly support from Urdu speakers. Noora league is basically a Punjabi political party. The rest are small regional and mediocre mullah parties.

I say this as a PTI opponent.
Ahista ahista mqm people are joining pti chalo acha hay
Certified Muhib e watan sirf aik party hay :D

Gj politics ,Meanwhile India is Gas Pakistan.
Oh man we totally suck.

1216502-cartoon-1478023430-505-640x480.jpg

*Amazing Political*
*Triangle*

Jahan Nawaz khatam hota hay wahan se Zardari shuru hota hay aur jahan Zardari khatam hota hay wahan se Imran shuru hota hay aur jahan Imran khatm hota hay wahan se Nawaz shuru hota hay, Its amazing.
(N)awa(Z)
(Z)ardar(I)
(I)mra(N)
(N)awa(Z)
Buray phassay ho Pakistanio....

Ahista ahista mqm people are joining pti chalo acha hay
Certified Muhib e watan sirf aik party hay :D

I will never be a outright supporter of PTI. But I believe they were robbed of their votes in Punjab and Karachi. PTI should come into power once so we can judge them accordingly. Somehow I feel anything is better then Noora league.

I will never be a outright supporter of PTI. But I believe they were robbed of their votes in Punjab and Karachi. PTI should come into power once so we can judge them accordingly. Somehow I feel anything is better then Noora league.
Itna kehney key liye bhi dil gurda chahiye ham itney bayan sey bhi mutmain hain :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom