What's new

100 million Punjabis should rise against Unjust PML Nawaz blocking KPK-Punjab-Isloo Border

Chalo daikhain gay

But Punjab would still be closed thats an issue

The mobilisation should have happened long before 2nd in parts as normal people entering and leaving a city. They should have been brought to the outskirts earlier, arrangements to keep them there for a short period should have been in place.

The mobilisation should have happened long before 2nd in parts as normal people entering and leaving a city. They should have been brought to the outskirts earlier, arrangements to keep them there for a short period should have been in place.
Honestly they underestimated beghairti of Zia,s broodlings

It was obvious. The whole drama has been staged just to get extension.
Extension do or we teach u a lesson using pti.
Don't get surprise if they attack Parliament again like ,2014 and army remain silent and kept on offering mineral water to the qadri and pti people.

Why so much fassad, give an extension like kiyani and this will all settle down like what happened APS
yes, & Cryil Almieda case is also staged by military to defame the "saint" & "angel" Mian Nawaz Shareef !!o_O

Noon leagi tarkha rahey hain aur ayein bain shain maar rahey hain

Andaleeb Abbas arrested

inki harkaton sy lag raha hai k agr panama case mai bhi faisla inky khilaaf daay dy court, inho ny wobhi hawa mai urra dena hai !!

Police seek 6,800 rubber bullets
PTI workers are showing empty shells of rubber bullets on TV channels, which they recovered after retreat of Police.

I am aware of empty shells, just wanted first hand confirmation.

Just watched a video showing a trigger happy polciya firing rubber bullet on protesters from point blank range.

Why are you surprised?

No I am not, I have full faith in savageness of house of Sharifs.

I am aware of empty shells, just wanted first hand confirmation.

Just watched a video showing a trigger happy polciya firing rubber bullet on protesters from point blank range at 90 degree.

yes i saw that too, they are openly violating court orders.
big question why punjab police is deployed on motorway & capital ?

Last edited:
Supreme court decided to start investigate the Panama issue under the TORs oppositions.

Now that's called height of stupidity. Need i to remind you that that was Afghan Taliban from Afghan Mujahideen in 80s that took collaboration between USA and Pakistan to resist against USSR that invaded Afghanistan?

Compared to what Pakistan is dealing is Indian-funded TTP that has been launched recently, and in fact, from the horse-mouth aka Ajit Doval from in-charge of Indian NSA confessed sponsoring terrorism through Afghan-based Terrorist-outfit aka TTP with the support of Afghan officials that is responsible for killing more than 50,000 innocent people in Pakistan so far. The same TTP that is constantly backed by Imran Khan while Pakistan army is fighting TTP to eradicate terrorism.

No offense, you have to be more than stupid to pull that stunt considering USSR invasion in Afghanistan would have pegged Pakistan as next, and even now, Pakistan is fighting for survival to eliminate TTP. Yet you are going out of your ways to defend Imran Khan for nonsensical reasons.

You do realize you live in Pakistan, not Afghanistan, right? If Pakistan goes, so do you. Imran Khan is more concerned about Pukhtoonistan than Pakistan, and precisely why he backed TTP and picked Pervez Khattak given his background of instigating racial wars for the sake of Pukhtoonistan. And now Imran Khan is inviting every anti-Pakistani elements to undermine the stability of Pakistan whether politically, economically and systematically.

Last time dharna happened cost Pakistan more than 500 billion rupees, took cities and towns as hostage, forcibly closed down local businesses against their wills, burned infrastructures everywhere, blocked ambulance which killed 15 years old boy. All for the sake of protesting against corruption while Imran Khan fired his own accountability team for exposing corruption from within his party.

Imran Khan is proven and certified Anarchist, and would have been imprisonment to death under the charge of treason in the developed world. Your Imran Khan doesn't care about you and any Pakistanis in Pakistan. Are you sure that you want to aid Imran Khan in killing yourself and your family in Pakistan?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom