What's new

1st Test: England vs Pakistan at Nottingham, July 29-Aug 2, 2010

The conditions are not favourable for batsmen today.

England lost 6 players for just 17 runs.

Granted that Umar Akmal, Kamran Akmal and Umer Amin gifted their wickets, still its been a tough day for both the teams. We shouldn't judge the team by just one innings, give them this series at least, and if they dont perform then kick them out.

I hope Pakistan avoids the follow-on.

The conditions are not favourable for batsmen today.

England lost 6 players for just 17 runs.

Granted that Umar Akmal, Kamran Akmal and Umer Amin gifted their wickets, still its been a tough day for both the teams. We shouldn't judge the team by just one innings, give them this series at least, and if they dont perform then kick them out.

I hope Pakistan avoids the follow-on.

sirf aik baat kahon ga

Joh jeeta wohi Sikandar
joh hara woh bandar :rofl:

we are good in making excuses, but the reality is...... we are once again 147/9 :angry:

120039.jpg

120040.jpg

wele even if we avoid follow on england will score another 200 runs in double quick time and give us 400 to chace a team which struggles to get 100 runs on board it will death for the team if we got 400 and one day remaining only rain can save us which i dont think so will we have to bring yousuf and younis back if we have to win the series 5 changes has to be made

Ferhat
Amin
Umer Akmal
Kaneria
malik
with
Yasir Hameed atleast can score 30 odd runs which ferhat can't
MOHAMMAD yousuf trillion times better than akmal when he we talk about test
Younis Khan 100000 times better than amin even if he get out on duck
Abdur Razzaque is better he saved ud against india good batsman plays fast bowling well
Ajmal for kaneria

test matches these days not only about the staying at the crease but making runs not fours and sixes but u should rotate the strike

han han fikar not... Gul and Asif both will score centuries... have faith...
:lol:

BTW Match delayed by bad light

bhai g continuously you were talking about faith
now what??

147/9. Great score.:victory::rofl:
Add 10 runs more and that will be our final score.
England can wrap up this match very quickly. They don't need to bat really. The way our team played today i am sure that our batsmen will not be able to score 354 runs even in their 2nd innings.

147/9. Great score.
Add 10 runs more and that will be our final score.
England can wrap up this match very quickly. They don't need to bat really. The way our team played today i am sure that our batsmen will not be able to score 354 runs even in their 2nd innings.

Hardly 200
disappointed by dere perfomance

Back
Top Bottom