What's new

Actor Sara Ali Khan shares pictures of her visit to Kedarnath temple, gets abused by Islamists for being a “Kafir Muslim”

There is nothing wrong or shame in respecting people's right to worship whatever they want. As muslims we should not pass judgement as only Allah can judge.
My issue with Ms Khan is not her act of visiting these places of worship, my issue with her is given the climate of India her tone deafness and consorting with the people she does. Even secular Indian's like Arinditi Roy and others (who are Hindus) find it hard to cheerlead Indian BJP government and its policy actions in India and Kashmir.
If Ms Khan's action was without this color or climate in India, and a stand alone act it would be a non-issue. However when combined with her trips with Indian army in Kashmir, birthday wishes to Amit Shah and then this trip to a temple (while Babri and other historical muslim shrines are being torn down, names of our cities changed, the language of Urdu being ripped out of the lexicon), then her acts seem cheap, contrived and slavenly. Shame on her and shame on the other Indian Muslims who are blind to their own rights and history.

So these are the proud secular indian Muslims India media chant about . A very special breed of Muslims who have to prove their loyalty to Hindu masters in order to survive.
@jamahir have you ever visited a mandir in your life? Just curious

Shouldn't she be an actress, not an actor?

don't even know the difference between the 2 that's why you use these words interchangeably lol
this is the level of intellectual bankruptcy folks
Maro mujhe maro
Secularism and many other ism's are a off shoot of liberalism, am i wrong or am i wrong!

actor aka Reema pupho war gi lagdi aye teh fer aunu actor i kawa gey, actoress teh nai baan di nah :cheesy: :rofl:

Recently she wished Amit Shah on birthday on Twitter I believe and Islamists and Liberals were having a melt-down and now this. I guess she is just trolling Islamists and Liberals and having fun.
How or when does it become love jihad? People should know for their safety.
14 March, 2021 NDTV: Muslim Boy Beaten For Entering Temple To Drink Water.

Secularism and many other ism's are a off shoot of liberalism, am i wrong or am i wrong!
you can be a secular but be a conservative
asking women to stay home can be a secular opinion if you say this is how they serve the society best and provide most value, but a liberal opinion is different
both are practicing secularism

lol at many other "ism"

you can be a secular but be a conservative
asking women to stay home can be a secular opinion if you say this is how they serve the society best and provide most value, but a liberal opinion is different
both are practicing secularism

Yeh no in short they are the same things, a plight to Islam and Pakistan 😊

Don't get caught up into liberal and non-liberal labels. I have seen liberals with Iman (or values) who might not be majorly (or at all) practicing but will stand up under great odds to fight for nation, values, religious brethren, and will remain non-corruptable from this purpose. And in the evening grab a round of Whisky.

On the other hand I will see religious men who are constantly willing to sermon and judge others, but when asked to sacrifice will run in the opposite direction, and have no Iman whatsoever. At the end of the day, one thing life has shown me, is that you only can judge people when they are under pressure and/or are in a position to support you/cause under threat of personal risk. It is then both these labels have to dig into something deeper, and both types have people who are strong and weak.

Judge people by their actions nothing else.

I knew I was talking to this crowd- intellectual bankruptcy and lack of rational thinking is name of the game
jao halwa khao
[/QUOTE]

Your the bankrupt one principaly, that is if your a liberal/secular ex muslim.

Jao thara pio 😊

Don't get caught up into liberal and non-liberal labels. I have seen liberals with Iman (or values) who might not be majorly (or at all) practicing but will stand up under great odds to fight for nation, values, religious brethren, and will remain non-corruptable from this purpose. And in the evening grab a round of Whisky.

On the other hand I will see religious men who are constantly willing to sermon and judge others, but when asked to sacrifice will run in the opposite direction, and have no Iman whatsoever. At the end of the day, one thing life has shown me, is that you only can judge people when they are under pressure and/or are in a position to support you/cause under threat of personal risk. It is then both these labels have to dig into something deeper, and both types have people who are strong and weak.

Category A- Jinnah
Category B- Nikah with Jinnah is haram

I knew I was talking to this crowd- intellectual bankruptcy and lack of rational thinking is name of the game
jao halwa khao
OMG. This man need to find a rotating parabelum through the eyes. These types of men are so scary. They wrap themselves with religion, have no knowledge of it, and build a cult for their power, asking for a non-questioning mind since they are speaking "God's" words. Islam is better than this. This is exactly the sort of thing that brought the dark ages for the Christian world. Islam was never meant to have a clergy, no intermediary. But these mullahs took the Hadiths and used them to control Muslim societies and we all allowed it to happen.

Yes those are not liberals, those are just muslims doings major sins. May ALLAH PAK protect us all

Back
Top Bottom