What's new

Acts of Terrorism in Pakistan

There is no short, simple answer. I've spent talking about it for months. If you want to get a short overview, visit this thread:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/106054-pakistani-forces-against-militants-17.html

If you want to see a concise post discussing it, read this post carefully:

Yes, I painly did, but greatly disagree........

I can type a novel regarding this issue......

To make a conclusion of my novel; Your Suni leader is dead and you are scrambling to find new alternatives to keep in power in your region!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is dimishing day by day mind you!!!!!!!!

The first step we caught big time is Raymond Davis. It is really damaged their reputations.

:pakistan:

I do not think that CIA/Nato ever sponcered or funded TTP. I am in no way a supporter of TTP killing innocent people but the reason why they are against Pakistan is 100% legit.

Pakistani and Afghanistan's were supposed to be like brothers and Pakistan stabbed Afghanistan in the back. Let me explain how.

Let's say you have a brother and he is in trouble for any reason. There is this guy who is after him, he wants to harm or kill him
and you tell you're brother's enemy about his location, allow his enemy with weapon to go through you're house and
support his enemy in killing him. This is exactly what is happening!

But once again, I do not and will never support suicide bombing, killing innocent people, etc

I love Pakistan / Army

Bomb attack kills three soldiers in Karachi

KARACHI: A bomb attack killed three soldiers and wounded four others on Friday in Karachi.

A roadside bomb exploded alongside a vehicle carrying members of the Rangers paramilitary force in the eastern part of the city after daybreak, officials said.

“Three troops from Pakistan Rangers were killed and four were hurt. It was a remote control bomb,” Sharfuddin Memon, a spokesman for the home ministry Sindh, told AFP.

Friday’s attack was not immediately claimed by any group.

Memon said the bomb that exploded Friday was buried on the roadside and the force of the explosion badly damaged the vehicle.

“Seven personnel of Pakistan Rangers were taken to hospital, where four of them died,” he added.

Mohammad Salim, an office boy in a nearby government office, said he saw the troops lying on the ground with the vehicle in flames.

“It was a loud explosion. I was going to the office and I rushed to the spot where the rangers were lying on the ground. They were bleeding,” he told AFP.

Friday’s attack was the deadliest in Karachi since a car bomb killed eight people, including six police officers, on September 19.

Bomb attack kills three soldiers in Karachi

KARACHI: A bomb attack killed three soldiers and wounded four others on Friday in Karachi.

A roadside bomb exploded alongside a vehicle carrying members of the Rangers paramilitary force in the eastern part of the city after daybreak, officials said.

“Three troops from Pakistan Rangers were killed and four were hurt. It was a remote control bomb,” Sharfuddin Memon, a spokesman for the home ministry Sindh, told AFP.

Friday’s attack was not immediately claimed by any group.

Memon said the bomb that exploded Friday was buried on the roadside and the force of the explosion badly damaged the vehicle.

“Seven personnel of Pakistan Rangers were taken to hospital, where four of them died,” he added.

Mohammad Salim, an office boy in a nearby government office, said he saw the troops lying on the ground with the vehicle in flames.

“It was a loud explosion. I was going to the office and I rushed to the spot where the rangers were lying on the ground. They were bleeding,” he told AFP.

Friday’s attack was the deadliest in Karachi since a car bomb killed eight people, including six police officers, on September 19.

Already posted on another thread. Good to see your excitement with the news.

So what are in your views the reasons for Bhartis not getting these news in large numbers as before.. I guess that's the topic of the thread and not whether Indians are happy or sad about it :)

Well about reasons in my opinion it is vigilance of Pakistani intelligence agencies. Intelligence agencies are more vigilant and prepared and that's why most number of terrorist plans got busted before execution. Army operations in FATA have also played a key role. Terrorists now lack both finances and infrastructure thanks to those operations. So it is the hard work of Pakistani military and intelligence agencies that we are witnessing a great reduction in major bomb or suicide blasts.

Well about reasons in my opinion it is vigilance of Pakistani intelligence agencies. Intelligence agencies are more vigilant and prepared and that's why most number of terrorist plans got busted before execution. Army operations in FATA have also played a key role. Terrorists now lack both finances and infrastructure thanks to those operations. So it is the hard work of Pakistani military and intelligence agencies that we are witnessing a great reduction in major bomb or suicide blasts.

Do you think drone attacks have played a role in this.. I mean a lot of drone attacks have been in SW as well which is the hotbed of TTP

Do you think drone attacks have played a role in this.. I mean a lot of drone attacks have been in SW as well which is the hotbed of TTP

No. Leaving a few drone attacks most number of drone attacks were directed towards those elements of Taliban who were more active inside Afghanistan than Pakistan. A great number of drone attacks were carried out in Wazir tribes area who are more active in Afghanistan and aren't much supportive of TTP. TTP had more presence in Mahsud tribes area. Not to forget that drone attacks have created a lot of suicide bombers and terrorists too. So they were more damaging for Pakistan in my opinion than being productive.

I like your calm attitude but you have a very negative demeanour about Pakistan which pisses me off. Even I will, at times, defend India especially when it is against the West....at Cricket games for example. But your calm hate is extremely difficult to ignore.

All of the drone strikes were against Haqqani network whereas PakMil was busy fighting against anti-Pakistan elements such as TTP. There was not a single drone strike against active TTP members/commanders....and rare random attacks were either because of false intel planted by ISI or to eliminate changed loyalties of TTP commanders.

In simple words, Pakistan has been busy fighting anti-Pakistan terrorists while NATO/ISAF/US forces are fighting freedom fighters who are busy fighting invaders to free their country, kinda like our forefathers did with the British!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom