What's new

Aero India - 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weapons are integrated with LCH long ago. I think all the pics of TD-1 are with weapons integrated. But they are yet to start weapon firing trials which will be done this year.

EL/M-2052
IMG_0517.JPG

Barak-8, Derby with booster, Derby, Iron dome, Python-5 and Barak-1
IMG_0514.JPG

I like this DERBY with Booster concept..Would have increased the range by atleast 50%..Derby has a medium range..
BTW why are they displaying El-2052..? It seems we will eventually have access to this..maybe in 2-3 years..:what:

ur really shocked me,man...

BTW,ATTACH HELI's will also use radars...?
Wat in the case of LCH?

Its not mandatory for Attack Helis to have Radars..
Most Probably in today's Net-centric attack formations few Helis will have Radar mounted on them and will have Air-Air missiles while rest will be equipped with Air-Surface..

I like this DERBY with Booster concept..Would have increased the range by atleast 50%..Derby has a medium range..
BTW why are they displaying El-2052..? It seems we will eventually have access to this..maybe in 2-3 years..:what:

The Elta radar is on display and on offer for us for years, the problem is, that it obviously includes critical US techs, which is the reason why they couldn't export it so far (at least under our requirements of ToT...).
Btw, wasn't David's Sling presented?

The Elta radar is on display and on offer for us for years, the problem is, that it obviously includes critical US techs, which is the reason why they couldn't export it so far (at least under our requirements of ToT...).

Yes.. but recently there was some buzz about US asking Israel to not export El-2052 to us..Lets see when we get this..

Wat in the case of LCH?

Not all Attack Helis have radars --- but a couple of them like Apache Longbows and Ka-52 'Alligators' have them

Wat in the case of LCH?

No, LCH will not get radar but other sensors are excellent. If needed they can share the info through data links from ground radars, AWACS, fighters even AH-64D.

Its not for air to air but surface to air SPYDER.

Israel offered it to India for Su-30, Mig-29 and specially Tejas. But as of now there is no news that India is interested in it. Few days back there was a news that USA is holing back Israel to sell it to any third country as it has many critical techs from US.

I think, David's Sling is there there, otherwise it would have been in the line up. But I wanted to see that missile. Its known fact that India is considering Iron Dome but David's Sling is cool, next generation technologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom