What's new

Aero India - 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's the same one, but the tail has changed a bit:

LCH_HAL.jpg

LCH.jpg

Good catch sancho. I think it will increase the maneuverability of the chopper.

I think it's the same one, but the tail has changed a bit:

LCH_HAL.jpg

LCH.jpg
if u observe clearly,u can see there is no weapons or missile with the LCH in 2010
But in the new one,u can see it carrying some 6 missiles,do u thinks it's Helina...?

Can anybody tell me why we went for a light version of an attack helicopter ?? I mean what are its advantages with respect to other attack helicopters ?/
I checked out a comparison with others. There are helicopters which can fly at a much higher altitudes, they can carry more weapons since they don't fall into light category also our LCH was slowest in comparison to others. The highest speed of LCH is 275 kmph while all others are way ahead 325 kmph.
Please do tell me the advantages as our Dhruv is very respectable in comparison to others in its competition. On the other hand i could not find much advantages over here. I hope hal consider to increase the speed.
Please share your opinions...

sexy pics. But they should add some more weapons to this sexy machine.
Is there any video ??

i dont know much about lch heli..
but it looks small and it looks it can be penetrated and even be sprayed by small arm fire?

So don't be lazy, google it or read this whole thread. You wrote the second comment before knowing anything about the helo.

but it looks small and it looks it can be penetrated and even be sprayed by small arm fire?
Are you in school ?/ Its small but it can be sprayed by small fire arm. I hope you are not talking about crackers.

Russia to showcase 80 types of weaponry at Indian air show

08/02/2011

Russia will exhibit over 80 types of weaponry at the upcoming Aero India 2011 air show, state-run arms exporter Rosoboronexport said in a statement.

Aero India-2011, which will be held in the southern city of Bangalore on February 9-13, is expected to attract the record number of over 600 manufacturers, vendors and suppliers from 63 countries.

Russia will be represented by 35 companies, including MiG, Sukhoi, Almaz-Antei and Engineering Design Bureau.

AIRCRAFT

Russia will traditionally promote MiG-35 and Su-35 fighter jets, the Yak-130 combat trainer, two versions of Il-76MD transport plane (with different engines), the Il-78MK aerial tanker and MiG-29K and MiG-29KUB naval fighters.

The Be-200 amphibious aircraft will most likely be one of the top attractions of the Russian exhibit as its popularity with foreign customers steadily grows. The plane could be used in a wide variety of roles, from maritime reconnaissance and rescue to firefighting.

HELICOPTERS

Rosoboronexport and Russian Helicopters will show the Mi-28NE attack helicopter, the light multirole Ka-226T and the heavy transport Mi-26. All three helicopters are currently taking part in separate Indian helicopter tenders.

The visitors will also be able to receive information about the Mi-35M combat transport helicopter, the Kamov Ka-31 radar surveillance helicopter and the Ansat and Kamov Ka-32A11BS multi-role helicopters.

AIR DEFENSE

The air defense part of the Russian exhibit will be represented by the Tor-M2E, the S-300VM, the Buk-M2E and the Tunguska-M1 systems.

Russia's Engineering Design Bureau will unveil a new ultra short-range air defense system based on the Strelets multiple launcher for the portable Igla missiles.

Russia is the world's second largest conventional arms exporter after the United States. In 2010, Russian defense industry companies delivered about $10 billion worth of arms to foreign customers.

Russia to showcase 80 types of weaponry at Indian air show | Defense | RIA Novosti

So don't be lazy, google it or read this whole thread. You wrote the second comment before knowing anything about the helo.

google? what is the point of this website?
read this whole thread? why? isn't it about aero india - 2011?

Are you in school ?/ Its small but it can be sprayed by small fire arm. I hope you are not talking about crackers.

yes im in school.
crackers? whos talking about crackers?
im saying can it be sprayed by small fire arm?
i mean can it be easily shot down by small arm.

yes im in school.
crackers? whos talking about crackers?
im saying can it be sprayed by small fire arm?
i mean can it be easily shot down by small arm.

Firstly its not a small helicopter. Just for an example its actually bigger than the T-129 that Turkey is developing with AugustaWestland.

Theoretically anything can be shot down. I still don't quite understand what you mean by,"it looks like it can shot down by small arms". Indian Defense Forces certainly don't think so, cause there is a firm order for 180 of these bad boys already, with more to follow.

TAI/AgustaWestland T-129 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

HAL Light Combat Helicopter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just for comparison have a geez. :enjoy:

Firstly its not a small helicopter. Just for an example its actually bigger than the T-129 that Turkey is developing with AugustaWestland.

Theoretically anything can be shot down. I still don't quite understand what you mean by,"it looks like it can shot down by small arms". Indian Defense Forces certainly don't think so, cause there is a firm order for 180 of these bad boys already, with more to follow.

TAI/AgustaWestland T-129 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

HAL Light Combat Helicopter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just for comparison have a geez. :enjoy:

they are just upgrading it

Russian aircraft at Aero India show

3RIA-430277-Preview.jpg

Russia is to showcase more than 80 air force weaponry makes at the international Aero India 2011 air show, which goes ahead in Bangalore on Wednesday.

Its exhibits will include the Yakovlev - 130 combat-trainer aircraft, the supermaneuverable Sukhoi -25 jet fighter, two versions of the Ilyushin - 76 military cargo plane, the Ilyushin - 78 mid-air refueling tanker, and the latest MiG ship–based fighters and a range of helicopters.

One hit in the Russian display is the Beriev-200 water tanker designed for combating fires.

http://english.ruvr.ru/2011/02/07/43301116.html

if u observe clearly,u can see there is no weapons or missile with the LCH in 2010
But in the new one,u can see it carrying some 6 missiles,do u thinks it's Helina...?

In the new one it is carrying 2x2 MBDA Mistral air to air missile and two pylons with 12 unguided rockets each. No Helina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom