What's new

Afghans can’t forget Pakistani support during Jihad: Prof Rabbani

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, why does Pakistan think they have a lot in common with Afghanistan? They call you Indian Muslims. You guys are the same people and it's pathetic how you try to distance yourself from Indians and try to pretend you have a lot in common with Persians and Arabs.

Well son its 2.5 Million Pathans on this side of the border thats what is common in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Pathans also referred to as afghans too is the second largest ethnicity in Pakistan.

Well son its 2.5 Million Pathans on this side of the border thats what is common in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Pathans also referred to as afghans too is the second largest ethnicity in Pakistan.

lol man there are 4 million afghans livig in pakistan and 40 million or more pushtuns of pakistani origin

I love Kabili food and there so many world class Kabili restaurants in Islamabad run by our Refuge friends , my point is many are doing good business in Pakistan.
Pakistan should have give dual nationality to educated Afghans living in Pakistan for more the thirty years to widen their influence in Afghanistan.

Last edited:
persians and arabs are you mad???

Just wait till they get the rub... and see what status they give us. And how we will be reminded of NILE KI SAHIL SI LI KAR TABA-KHAK-I-KHASHGAR, pan islamism and islamic brotherhood. And that remind me of when are we gonna get out oil back. Man we have oil reserves and we cannot dig them out. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

i am actually amused by iranians here who are ready to make us feel shame about how we have used the superior iranians and arabs to live our live, we copied saudi wahabism, we like to identify us as persians and arabs

what the BS man, these iranians should really take the class 1 lesson, how to utilize the hospitality of pakistanis here and behave well here.

the only thing the pakistanis admire of iranians seem to be more of a religios thing then the race thing. for pakistanis iranians are alien race, just because the diplomatic relations of pak-iran has soured and in which the iranian govt BS plays the major part!!

the sindhi, punjabi and urdu speakers are always towards indian side, the rest have more connection from the west of pakistan.
i know how some pakistani welcomed iranians here and defending them and showing "brotherhood", this is the fruit of your welcome here, bare iranian prejudice and racism, thats all...

Last edited:
to iranian members as you are well aware of the thread title "Afghans can’t forget Pakistani support during Jihad: Prof Rabbani"stick to it if any one of you post another bs about Pakistan he is going to be reported.

We've spent billions of rupees infact i would say billions of dollars on these afghans, we've not quarantine them like iranian govts did, we've not banned them to buy property, we've not banned them to not marry, we've not banned them to not live in posh and Pakistani communities but that idiotism is only found in iran the racial discrimination only by iran..ofcouse there are millions of good iranians all over the world that would be unfair to put all of them into one category.

i am actually amused by iranians here who are ready to make us feel shame about how we have used the superior iranians and arabs to live our live, we copied saudi wahabism, we like to identify us as persians and arabs

what the BS man, these iranians should really take the class 1 lesson, how to utilize the hospitality of pakistanis here and behave well here.

the only thing the pakistanis admire of iranians seem to be more of a religios thing then the race thing. for pakistanis iranians are alien race, just because the diplomatic relations of pak-iran has soured and in which the iranian govt BS plays the major part!!

i know how some pakistani welcomed iranians here and defending them and showing "brotherhood", this is the fruit of your welcome here, bare iranian prejudice and racism, thats all...

NILE KI SAHIL SI LI KAR TABA-KHAK-I-KHASHGAR JO B BS KARAY GA PAKISTAN OS KA ZIMIDAR HOGA. Man those people who are dependent on Pakistan to defend their sovereignty and keep their national borders intact will come back and kick us in the face. In whole history of iran i like two persons Zoroaster and Omar Khayyam. The rest well :victory::cheesy::victory::cheesy::victory::cheesy::victory:

Hang em High...my friend lets stick to the topic shall we.. any of them who posts next i will report them.

i should mention, iranian member nima talked about how the iranians show prejudice against afghans, how they isolate them and dont wnat them to be mixed with iranians, although these afghans are not pushtuns but the tajiks or non pushtun afghans.

one iranian member who says that pakistanis supported the talibs and they have now have turned against them, so my iranians friend lets see how this "revolution thing" goes on, it is already showing the sign of weakness in the form of tehran protests and in future there will be two groups, iranian mullahs and wester copycats iranians will be fighting with each other in the civil war.

Last edited:
Hang em High...my friend lets stick to the topic shall we.. any of them who posts next i will report them.

Sorry man but i have to have to have to mention the 3rd iranian i like Nigar Khan [btw y is she khan]. :cheers:

my god!!!!
Do you live on youtube?
Just b/c some retarded second generation Iranian is making stupid youtube videos does it mean we want to think of ourselves as white??
Get out more.

about our "national dress"
There simply isn't one!
All different ethnic backgrounds in Iran have their own unique dress and tbh they're ALL MORE SOPHISTICATED then what you guys wear! What we used to wear a century ago is simply impossible in this century!
look @ the Japanese, I'm sure you're familiar with what they used to wear. Do you think it would be possible to drive a car with that?
Not all cultures throw on a white robe with a pocket like you guys and call it a national dress.
And Iran is an urbanized society so these dresses no longer work like in Pakistan

Well to start with Iran has been so badly turmoiled in past that it never got the time develop a national dress. Starting from Alexander the Great, then the Romans, then the Arabs, then Ghengez Khan, then Iraqis.... and soon Israel.... my sympathies dear.

And what we call sophistication.... sophistication in what.... gentle manipulations, like Alexander never existed, there was no such things as a holocaust etc etc.:bunny::bunny::bunny:

Then when it comes to culture and tradition .... Its not about losing it, its about keeping it and being proud of it. Has the British given their traditional dresses, or the Irish for that matter or the Russians.

And the Iranian society will never work like Pakistan, they are two completely different societies, but like which society does the Iranian Society really works????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom