What's new

Anatolians only have 7% genes from Central Asia, we are "Greek" Muslims

Well dna studies proved that Anatolis are 70% similar to Iranians and only 5% similar to middle asian narrow_eyed torks.

Anatolis are Turkified by Persianized Seljuks.

DNA groups maps:

20210817_052631.jpg

1024px-J2-Y-DNA-Haplogroup-Map-J2-M172-Map-J2-Haplogrubu-Haritasi-v3.png

R1.png

hg-r-y-dna1.gif

Haplogroup_R1b_(Y-DNA) (1).PNG

G.png

1200px-Distribution_Haplogroup_L_Y-DNA.svg (1).png

Last edited:
Turks are southern Europeans, they are descendants of the Romans, they are the continuation of the Byzantine Empire.

Turkey has the right to inherit Roman civilization, but western countries will not allow it, and them to steal Turkish history.

The Tujue of Seljuk Empire were conquerors and colonists. They rape slaughtered and plundered the Turks. It is absurd and humiliating for Turks to regard Tujue as their ancestors.
Just as Indians regard the British as their ancestors.

The history of Tujue in East Asia is not great. They used to be slaves of Mongolian, Rouran, Xianbei and Xiongnu.
In East Asia, the history of the Han people is the greatest. The Tujue in Seljuk were defeated by the Han people of the Tang Dynasty, and then fled to West Asia.
The Tujue who remained in East Asia surrendered to the emperor of the Tang Dynasty. The Tujue leader said that the Han Emperor was his father, and in order to show obedience, he also ate the excrement of the emperor's horse.
These histories are clearly documented. There are a large number of history books of the Han people, which have never been dated, and it is impossible to deny them.
Why did the Turks give up Roman history and become the descendants of a group of slaves?

The origin of Roman is actually coming from Central Asia people, not Europe. This is what has become some sort of agreement among many historian.

Central Asian people who migrated to Europe.

Well dna maps show turks are 70% similar to Iranians and have only 5% asian dna.

J2:

1024px-J2-Y-DNA-Haplogroup-Map-J2-M172-Map-J2-Haplogrubu-Haritasi-v3.png

R1:

R1.png

G:

G.png
Can some one please explain this to me like I am a child?

Cause I have zero idea what all this means...
It looks Martian
Also don't know what's the big deal many countries have similar conundrum

Hell I believe Pakistan is still dealing with it tbh but Turks go all in with Turkish identity

But in Pak's case most people's token answer is we have multiple origins, identities

That's the only reason I can find with people hating on turkey and calling it a delusional

Last edited:

It looks Martian

The high concentration areas means the origin, this is what my understanding about the map

It looks Martian
Also don't know what's the big deal many countries have similar conundrum

Hell I believe Pakistan is still dealing with it tbh but Turks go all in with Turkish identity

But in Pak's case most people's token answer is we have multiple origins, identities

That's the only reason I can find with people hating on turkey and calling it a delusional
Mate these are dna groups.

The origin of Roman is actually coming from Central Asia people, not Europe. This is what has become some sort of agreement among many historian.

In any case, the history of the Romans was much stronger than that of the Tujue who ate horse dung. The Turkish choice is incredible.

In any case, the history of the Romans was much stronger than that of the Tujue who ate horse dung. The Turkish choice is incredible.
But they never had this guy
thequint_2020-05_4a4f0e4a-e5ac-4575-807c-8db06697719f_Screenshot_2020_05_21_at_5_58_05_PM.jpeg

Who is the ultimate loser?
Roman-0
Turk-1
(You probably won't get the joke but someone will 😎)

Last edited:

Central Asian people is much fewer than China, so understandable if large empire like Tang can defeat them. Actually if there is no Muslim penetration to Central Asia, whole Central Asian will be under China cultural influence like Japan and Korean.

What I can see from Central Asian people is that some of them basically look like Chinese like Mongol, but the Muslim region has Caucasian mix.

At least there are Chinese look people among our large Muslim world 8-)

Tajikistan

1629163627023.png

Please look at percentage.

Here you are:

View attachment 770524

Thanks, very interesting

So if I analyze the DNA here, the theory of Austronesian comes from Taiwan is only half true because Taiwanese Aborigine doesnt have "blue" DNA. I also see Sumatra has "yellow" DNA which is the only region in Indonesia who has that.

Turks are southern Europeans, they are descendants of the Romans, they are the continuation of the Byzantine Empire.
Turkey has the right to inherit Roman civilization.
Roman Empire is Turkish for sure brother. Also all of China

All the Chinese are Turkish thats a fact
Central Asian people is much fewer than China, so understandable if large empire like Tang can defeat them. Actually if there is no Muslim penetration to Central Asia, whole Central Asian will be under China cultural influence like Japan and Korean.

What I can see from Central Asian people is that some of them basically look like Chinese like Mongol, but the Muslim region has Caucasian mix.

At least there are Chinese look people among our large Muslim world 8-)

Tajikistan

View attachment 770530
Change Tajikistan to China. All are Turkish lol

I have not followed the discussion but I would say majority of Turkish Anatolians descend from ancient Anatolians. They were neither Greek nor Persian, spoke their own ancient Anatolian languages which were mostly Indo European. These languages became extinct. You can look up Anatolian languages in Wikipedia.

Last edited:
Technically though Christianity isn't the original way of life Greeks, that would be ancient Hellenic religion
What's this fixation Indians have about Greeks getting back to paganism? What's the deal? Why do you hate Abrahamic religions so much? The other day I found this on youtube:

Screenshot_2021-07-26 All Enemies Shocked How Powerful is Greece Now Greece Military Strength ...png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom