What's new

Anatolians only have 7% genes from Central Asia, we are "Greek" Muslims

What's this fixation Indians have about Greeks getting back to paganism? What's the deal? Why do you hate Abrahamic religions so much? The other day I found this on youtube:

View attachment 770734
Dude I have seen an online war happening that lasted bunch of days with 100s of replys

Indians jumping on Iranians for leaving thier Hindu faith of Zorstrianism for Islam

Insulting the poor guys like no tomorrow, I won't post the insults

but people will probably know the generic disgusting insults they use

Last edited:
Turks are southern Europeans, they are descendants of the Romans, they are the continuation of the Byzantine Empire.
Turkey has the right to inherit Roman civilization.
No they don't have that right. Because the Eastern Roman Empire,the Byzantine Empire that is,was the direct continuation of the Roman Empire. The capital was officially moved to Constantinople by Constantine the Great.When the western part fell to barbarians,the eastern part continued normally. And with its ups and downs,it remained "Roman" until 1453.

The ones who conquered the Empire gradually,the Ottoman Turks,were a different race,a completely different civilization,different religion and above all,they were conquerors. Thus,Constantinople may have continued to be an empire's capital,but that empire was not a continuation of the Roman/Byzantine one.

Besides,the Russians took the "screpter" after the fall of the City and declared Moscow the Third Rome,adopted the double-headed eagle as their emblem and became the strongest Eastern Orthodox nation in the world.

I have not followed the discussion but I would say majority of Turkish Anatolians descend from ancient Anatolians. They were neither Greek nor Persian, spoke their own ancient Anatolian languages which were mostly Indo European. These languages became extinct. You can look up Anatolian languages in Wikipedia.
And part TURKIC. I mean, there's a reason why all the world been calling us "Turks" for over a thousand years. :turkey:

No they don't have that right.
He is not too wrong if you think about it. Look at Italy and Greece now and compare with Turkey.
Greece and Italy are cucks . same with rest of Europe actually. Look at the gay pride the other sickness from Europe. Compare to Turkey that's bashing Syrians for fun.
But then again.. Romans were full of gays maybe you're right :lol:

He is not too wrong if you think about it. Look at Italy and Greece now and compare with Turkey.
Greece and Italy are cucks . same with rest of Europe actually. Look at the gay pride the other sickness from Europe. Compare to Turkey that's bashing Syrians for fun.
But then again.. Romans were full of gays maybe you're right :lol:
That gay pride started here only recently with the Radical Left government,like 2014 onwards. Compared to Western,Northern and Central Europe(Germany mostly),we're still considered pretty much "close-minded conservatives" 🙄
Btw Romans weren't full of gays,they had their share of weirdos like every people in the world back then,don't let those sensetionalist "historians" with dubious origins and lifestyle convince you that ancients,either Greek,Roman,Persian or Egyptian were full of gays and HBO scenes :P

No they don't have that right. Because the Eastern Roman Empire,the Byzantine Empire that is,was the direct continuation of the Roman Empire. The capital was officially moved to Constantinople by Constantine the Great.When the western part fell to barbarians,the eastern part continued normally. And with its ups and downs,it remained "Roman" until 1453.

The ones who conquered the Empire gradually,the Ottoman Turks,were a different race,a completely different civilization,different religion and above all,they were conquerors. Thus,Constantinople may have continued to be an empire's capital,but that empire was not a continuation of the Roman/Byzantine one.

Besides,the Russians took the "screpter" after the fall of the City and declared Moscow the Third Rome,adopted the double-headed eagle as their emblem and became the strongest Eastern Orthodox nation in the world.

The Russians only inherited a Byzantine princess, while the Turks inherited Byzantine DNA.

Central Asian people is much fewer than China, so understandable if large empire like Tang can defeat them. Actually if there is no Muslim penetration to Central Asia, whole Central Asian will be under China cultural influence like Japan and Korean.

What I can see from Central Asian people is that some of them basically look like Chinese like Mongol, but the Muslim region has Caucasian mix.

At least there are Chinese look people among our large Muslim world 8-)

Tajikistan

View attachment 770530
But can't be long as Chinese had no interest for influence in central asia except the era of silk road was still profitable.

And part TURKIC. I mean, there's a reason why all the world been calling us "Turks" for over a thousand years. :turkey:
I agree. Anatolia had strong indigenous Turkic influence from over a thousand years ago. I am also interested in the very ancient history of Anatolia. I think the original settlers of the extremely ancient Sumerian civilization probably arrived from Anatolia.

This news completely disregards historical facts.

Central Asian genes are confused with east Asian. These are obviously not the same. Ethnic Anatolian Turks have 30-40% central Asian genes and 10-15% Eastern Asian genes. 7% is outdated and comes from researching Istanbulites, who are already for a large parts Bosnians, Albanians Kurds etc.

Recent scientific evidence suggests that Greeks are not even the closest people to Anatolian Turks, not even in the top 5.

And there is no such thing as a Greek gene, most of the Anatolian greeks were Greekified Natives.

8daf90ef76c6a7efb25d39adfefaaf51f2de6604(1).jpg

Who is the real father of Turkey?

I agree. Anatolia had strong indigenous Turkic influence from over a thousand years ago. I am also interested in the very ancient history of Anatolia. I think the original settlers of the extremely ancient Sumerian civilization probably arrived from Anatolia.
Yes my brother. Sumerians were Anatolians.

Göbekli Tepe:

1629273827576.png

Oh you guys know the stereotype of ancient Greeks as homos?
Yeah and the irony is we consider the ones whose historians talk about it,as homos *ahem Britain*
Eh,what can you do?

The Russians only inherited a Byzantine princess, while the Turks inherited Byzantine DNA.
What is this,Highlander? They chopped off heads and got their power? 🙄

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom