What's new

Anatolians only have 7% genes from Central Asia, we are "Greek" Muslims

The theoretical root of all "population exchange" in this region is because someone believe their father came from China.

This is a big joke of titanic proportion and a big disgrace to humanity.
Nice little fetish you have there. Since when do Turks claim to be Chinese LOL
No ones father came from China. Get this out of your head
I have never seen any converts being so ruthless to their brothers who prefer their original way of life.

Also I have never seen anyone who got nothing to do with Chinese, so passionate inventing lies that they are related to someone in China.
Who the hell says we're related to anyone from China??:woot:
Turks being genetically related to Greeks is hardly a huge surprise. and all Turks know this. lol

This reminds me of a joke shared among anthropologist:

"The Turks are more Greeks than they realize, while the Greeks are more Arabs than they like to admit."

Central asians are genetically closer to chinese than to turks. And they have russian names lol. Pan turkism just got killed by this article.

It's less about the biological makeup nowadays. Since the reforms in Turkey, you don't have to be "ethnically" Turkish to be a Turk. Anyone who has the citizenship of Turkey, speaks a Turkic language and knows the history, is a Turk in the eyes of the state.

Besides, I never understood this concept of biologically categorizing ethnicities. In the end, ethnicities, in my opinion, are social constructs to bind people together coming from a single region (sounds like nationalism, doesn't it?). What ethnicities were the Greeks before they became Greeks? What ethnicities were Indians before they became Indians? Go far back enough in history, and each ethnicity derives from another. So it doesn't really matter, does it?

Turkish look can be either European or Middle Eastern. There is one Turkish who used to stay at my neighborhood and he often prayed at Mosque in my neighborhood, I would say he looks like European despite not like Germanic, but more like mix of Iranian and European.

I also have met with Turkish consulate in Jakarta and he looks like Middle Eastern guy

This Turkish who married Indonesian women looks European

His kid will have more Asian variant by marrying an Indonesian.....

Had our fathers came from China, we would been ruled by Japan, British, Russia, Indians and now owned by Americans lol.
Please do not listen to liars of China on this forum that the PDF members desperately kiss their *** too hahahaha

Nice little fetish you have there. Since when do Turks claim to be Chinese LOL
No ones father came from China. Get this out of your head

Who the hell says we're related to anyone from China??:woot:
Turks being genetically related to Greeks is hardly a huge surprise. and all Turks know this. lol
Maybe confusing china with Central Asia ? He doesn’t seem to like Turks for some reason.

Maybe confusing china with Central Asia ? He doesn’t seem to like Turks for some reason.
Central Asia is huge. Turkmenistan is where Turks from Anatolia are from. Not sure what China has to do with any of this?
Turk stronk with 16 warriors standing behind your erdogn.

Everyone knows but yet calling invaders daddy, mr attila kun.
what can I say, TURKEY STRONK!
There's a Annual Turkic games. Turkey is part of it, and Central Asia. But not China lol. Go do your games with Japan hahahaah

Turkey is part of it, and Central Asia. But not China lol.Go do your games with Japan hahahaah
I was curious how you called invaders daddy in such a proud way, now I totally understand after reading this line, the problem is there in the brain, it is definitely not normal.

Poor attila kun.

Last edited:
Celal Şengor, a professor from Turkey, made another hit against the mythology of a majority-Turkish admixture in the genetic make up Turkish-citizens, particularly those from Anatolia.

Speaking on television, the professor said that the genes of Anatolian peoples is made up of only 7% from Central Asia, the homeland of Turkic tribes.

However, the bigger surprise is what came next.

“A relevant DNA research was done in Anatolia and it turned out that we are very much Indo-Europeans,” the professor said.

“Do not forget that we are the heirs of Byzantium,” the professor continued, adding: “And because of this there were many marriages during the Ottoman period. That is why we are Muslim Rûm.”

Rûm is a derivative of the term Rhomaioi-East Roman (Ῥωμαῖοι) and is used in many Islamic countries to refer to Greeks.

Rûm is found in the pre-Islamic Namara inscription and later in the Quran (7th century), where it is used to refer to the contemporary Byzantine (Eastern Roman) Empire under its Greek-speaking emperors of the Heraclian dynasty.

Turkey calls its Greek minority Rûm, such as those living in Constantinople, Tenedos and Imvros, and refers to Greeks within Greece as Yunani (Ionian).

In this way, they differentiate the Greeks of Greece and the Greeks of Turkey.

In response to Şengor’s television segment, Turkey-born Professor Mehmet Efe Caman, who describes himself on Twitter as an “Anatolian from Constantinople with roots in Crete and Paphlagonia [on the Black Sea],” said:

“Professor Şengör says that: ‘We are Roman’ because he cannot say that today’s Turkophone Anatolians are Islamized and linguistically assimilated Greeks. Turkish-supremacist racism will collapse.

“I had the Central Asian Gene at 8.2%. It is still above the number mentioned by Professor Şengör and Murat Bardakçı.

“Joking aside, it is impossible to understand why the Turkish state has taught children the Turkish-supremacist and racist myth of ‘mass migration from Central Asia to Anatolia’ in schools for 100 years.

“Why did the Turkish state want to hide that the Anatolian people largely had Greco-Roman roots? What was the reason for this secret? Why were they afraid?

“Why did they carefully conceal the Greek origin of the large Turkish-speaking masses who were Islamized and due to linguistic assimilation?”, the professor pondered.

It is recalled that earlier this month the Turkish DNA Project, a misinformation portal known for posting genetic graphs and charts without references or sources, expressed frustration with Ancestry.com, the largest for-profit genealogy company in the world.

The misinformation project called for “all Turks to boycott this company: Ancestry.”

“AncestryDNA prioritizes to demonize the Turkish people and delegitimaze their presence in Turkey rather than giving information about the genetic structure of the relevant population,” they said in a now deleted Twitter post.

Ancestry.com highlighted that after the Ottoman conquest of Pontos in today’s Turkey’s southeastern Black Sea coast, the “Pontian Greeks adopted Turkish language and culture, and many converted to Islam in order to have greater opportunities in Turkish society.”

Ancestry.com also highlighted that another round of Turkification of Pontian Greeks occurred after the second Russo-Turkish War (1828-29).

With the advent of genetic testing, more and more Turkish citizens and diaspora communities are discovering that they are actually Turkified peoples, mostly pointing towards Greek.

Ancestry.com highlighted that after the Ottoman conquest of Pontos in today’s Turkey’s southeastern Black Sea coast, the “Pontian Greeks adopted Turkish language and culture, and many converted to Islam in order to have greater opportunities in Turkish society.”

Ancestry.com also highlighted that another round of Turkification of Pontian Greeks occurred after the second Russo-Turkish War (1828-29).

With the advent of genetic testing, more and more Turkish citizens and diaspora communities are discovering that they are actually Turkified peoples, mostly pointing towards Greek.

It is very very annoying that serious scientific investigation is presented by a single number. Too many details are left out. Genes, what genes? Mitochondrial DNA, which is largely a female lineage but a very small one, or DNA of Y chromosome, which is a male lineage, or DNA of X chromosome, which is a much more complex lineage to deduce, or autosome DNAs. Each type of DNAs has very different amount of information encoded. So, 7% doesn't really tell people much other than it is a percentage number.

i think feeling and culture is more important than genes . i know suficiently chinese culture for example if isnt chinese you can understant culture but can not understant like chinese deeply.
for examplel real chinese culture

Last edited:
but chinese can not understand turkic culture deeply as well as

Last edited:
I was curious how you called invaders daddy in such a proud way, now I totally understand after reading this line, the problem is there in the brain, it is definitely not normal.

Poor attila kun.
Have you ever wondered why the world call us Mongols?

pink panturkism has always been laughable to everyone except the most simple minded, brainwashed pink panturk in Turkey.

whats also funny is that they love to be associated with turks, but take great offense if you attribute them to actual turks.. for example real turks have a mongloid look..... but calling a turk a mongloid is like calling a black man the N word...

they are utterly confused, delusional, and live in a fantasy. they are a mix of greek, Iranian, european, arab. with probably a little mongloid turk in there.

This is more then confirmed by both DNA, and historical records of what empires controlled that land in history.

the ideology of pink panturkism is one of the most laughable ideologies that exist on earth today.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom