What's new

Any other Pakistani facing similar problems?

Nothing abnormal in that. There is more likelihood of secondary questioning needed with certain nationalities due to global events, not due to personal animosity.

have you ever gone through x ray scanning at the airport?-

Nothing abnormal in that. There is more likelihood of secondary questioning needed with certain nationalities due to global events, not due to personal animosity.

Agreed, but it gets pretty annoying, if your going to take so long, at least get a few more people so it will take a little less longer than it should.

Nah...you get used to these things :cry:

i have been body searched and asked a lot of question @ manchester airport thrice in three-- never happened else where- in my opinion Heathrow is the best- From plane door to outside inside a cab- almost non stop-

Agreed, but it gets pretty annoying, if your going to take so long, at least get a few more people so it will take a little less longer than it should.

I think they observe you on cctv during the intentional delay- any act of suspicion and you are booked for questioning- calmness is the key-

lolzzzz better option is go through containers,no checking at all.

Not at immigration. Havent traveled anywhere West, just Dubai thats it. Although some Westerners were trying to maintain distance (You can see it clearly), it was fine overall. The funny part is, I was in the Wild Wadi water park, when a couple came to me and asked where I am from. I responded with Pakistan and they were interested in Pakistan and I filled them up with some great info, that next time they will visit us :D

Just to add in, emigration at Dubai airport is one hell.
Plus, I have a uncle in US, whose name is exactly same of a person on wanted list :P
He has to wait for some 6-7 hours before every journey until they clear the fact he isint that guy.

(PS Zaki. If they hate us so much, then just throw away the passports, come back to Pakistan and find a job there. It wont only help you save from the harassment and sarcasm, but even the output of Pakistan would increase, and the investment you would do in UK, would now be in Pakistan and its them who are gonna lost a few bucks.)

The green passport has its own disadvantages as it attracts immediate attention from Immigration due to previous incidents that have happened in west have some or the other connection to Pakistan. They are being extra careful and rightly so.

The green passport has its own disadvantages as it attracts immediate attention from Immigration due to previous incidents that have happened in west have some or the other connection to Pakistan. They are being extra careful and rightly so.

how many green passport holders were involved in any criminal offence in other countries?

usually it was Red passport or Green card holders born in Green country living in West.

Here in the US, I've never had a problem at customs & immigration at the bigger airports, like the JFK, O' Hare airport. It is quite a breeze, & before I know it, I'm done.

But when I fly internationally & arrive at the smaller airports: Newark, Logan, Dulles Airport, it's a pain in the b*tt, & people ask me questions like "did you go to any training camps in Pakistan?", "are you a staunch follower of Islam" (even though I'm a naturalized US citizen). Seeing my Pakistani passport in my carry-on bag makes things worse as well, as dual citizenship is not appreciated at the airport.

(PS Zaki. If they hate us so much, then just throw away the passports, come back to Pakistan and find a job there. It wont only help you save from the harassment and sarcasm, but even the output of Pakistan would increase, and the investment you would do in UK, would now be in Pakistan and its them who are gonna lost a few bucks.)

They don't hate us buddy... they are very loving people

The point i was making was about too security check (kind of discrimination against Muslim name) and why Peshawar being so horrific city of Pakistan.

It was nothing to do with hate in general public

They don't hate us buddy... they are very loving people

The point i was making was about too security check (kind of discrimination against Muslim name) and why Peshawar being so horrific city of Pakistan.

It was nothing to do with hate in general public

Zaki please upload your picture i want to see do you look like terrorist!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom