What's new

Are you married to your first cousin?

hey starter of this thread.... are u being forced into cousin marriage??? lol :D

Arjun was married to his cousin Subhadra.

Prithvi Raj Chuhan was married to his cousin Sanyukta.

Gautama Buddha was married to his cousin Yasodhara.

Abhimanyu was married to his cousin Vatsala.

I am generally perplexed by what the bhartis are posting here.

Indian people do more weird stuff like brothers sharing 1 wife, and Tamils marrying their sister's daughters, and eating human brains, etc...

Arjun was married to his cousin Subhadra.

Prithvi Raj Chuhan was married to his cousin Sanyukta.

Gautama Buddha was married to his cousin Yasodhara.

Abhimanyu was married to his cousin Vatsala.

I am generally perplexed by what the bhartis are posting here.

yeah cousin here means of the other side of Y Dna,

Mamaji ke beti and phoopha ji ke beti,different Y Dna.

I am not going to marry my cousin because i have some other plans ;)..... But if someone have feelings for her/his cousin whats the big deal.... Totally normal. Cousins are usually your best friends... Isn't that what every man/woman wants in their spouses.... A friend.

See other related as well

These aghoris are social outcasts and probably about 500-1000 of them in India max. You can't relate something like this to cousin marriage which is much more mainstream and on large scale. And either case the History Channel videos are a reenactment anyways.

According to this 70% of marriages in Pakistan between cousins. Thats 7/10 Pakistanis.

These aghoris are social outcasts and probably about 500-1000 of them in India max. You can't relate something like this to cousin marriage which is much more mainstream and on large scale.

According to this 70% of marriages in Pakistan between cousins.

That means 7/10 of Pakistanis marry their cousins.:cheesy:

I still dont get it Whats the big deal???????

If you think something is wrong why it is necessary for me to believe the same????

Nope .....you before claimed you NEVER heard of any such thing i just increased your knowledge...... A Thankyou would have been nice.

i was talking about common indian.There are lot of traditions which i dont know even.
aryan b said about indians,it means majority of population.
i can bet that 98% indians dont know about these baba's

Back
Top Bottom