What's new

Asim munier murda bad: skardu

IK was hand picked. No argument here, coz otherwise stop blaming Army for bringing up hand picked politicians or parties as why would Army slip just one time and if you still hold that IK wasn’t hand picked then start giving benefit of doubt to army everywhere.
@M. Sarmad
Army always needed a popular leader. Army didn't bring IK but 2012 jalsa popularity makes him a public favourite. Now, army wanted to be on the right side of course. So, they just spread rumours that IK is their man and he is coming. In fact, they rigged and snatched some seats in 2018 elections.

Yes indeed true, negotiations were held between them as well but its outcome was stalemate. I know about the minutes of meeting first hand. Thing is fauj said they won't interfere with elections, PTI can come with 2/3 majority no issues just IK can't be the PM, He can handpick the person of his choice & he himself can be president. Army needs face saving infront of people, Public support is critical for every army in world they want to have some back. They took one step back. IK should've taken it in my personal opinion but he didn't & nothing wrong with that, It's his choice. Thing we all need to understand there's no idealism, We know our history , our deep flaws, Change takes decades. There were several options to play his own gameplay even after accepting this option but that didn't happen.
The problem is, we don’t have decades. Pakistan is crumbling in front of our eyes. I can’t understate the economic and social situation we are in. It’s just untenable to continue on this path without a near or total collapse.

P.S.: these SIFC bandaids will NOT take us out of the quagmire. We have always looked for silver bullet solutions that have always failed. Case in point CPEC. While nothings wrong with it but on its own it was bound to be a fizzle.

All it will accomplish is selling assets and the money earned will go into black hole and we will be left with no assets and no money , i.e., worse off.

You are right, I'm not contesting you. it's just that right now I'm thinking about every solution, not just me but many alike me. Fauj played & got played by politicians from every side. We got to divide power a lot, I even support let's make three more 4 stars out of which 2 are from army and on rotation
Also I can’t believe they agreed to be bitten from the same hole (Nawaz and Bro). I mean seriously, you have to be a special kind of you know what to fall for those characters.

IK was hand picked. No argument here, coz otherwise stop blaming Army for bringing up hand picked politicians or parties as why would Army slip just one time and if you still hold that IK wasn’t hand picked then start giving benefit of doubt to army everywhere.

It is now well known that IK was not the first choice for PM, he was just to be made a boogyman to keep in line the others.

Army would be: seedhay hoo jaoo warnaa IK ajayee gaaa.

2018 elections first choice was Shahbaz Sharif but with the condition that his elder bro would be history, which he did not agreed thus reluctantly Bajwa traitor had to select IK but deliberately weakened him by changing results of seats which PTI was even winning without establishment help.

Khawaja Asif is on record saying Bajwa approached them in April 2019 to oust IK by first taking Punjab govt and then federal. This was exactly after the Indian strike after February 2019, when Bajwa realized that IK will not be towing the same line as establishment wanted and will go his own way, which we saw with February 2019 strikes which Bajwa never wanted and the closure of airspace for US drones to carry out strikes which army used to give permission very happily.

So IK was never first choice, he was just kept to make others agree to what establishment wanted.

No, it was clear what it is. The point is not that it’s directly related IK. The point is the anger that’s boiling against AM (and the institution) at an unprecedented level. Be it this, the rising bills, or other issues, all anger is being directed at the army and its support is not eroding but has already eroded to a large extent. What a fall from grace.

I would respectfully suggest that we stop even bothering to correct Faujeets and PDM supporters on this.

Its just an attempt to distract and get everyone bogged down arguing over the nitry gritty of the PTI government, when in actuality what these allegations (whether the Fauj helped or hindered the PTI) clearly acknowledge is that the Fauj violated the constitution and committed treason in the 2018 elections.

The Fauj’s own propaganda against Imran Khan is an acceptance of complicity in treason, and what we want now is for the Fauj to stop rigging elections and stop meddling iand manipulating domestic political dynamics and stick to following civilian oversight and orders.
Because there is difference between perceived engnring vs out right rounding up every one

I wouldn’t say he’s a patwari, just a blind follower of the Fauj, like many of us, unfortunately, used to be.

The difference being that most of the rest of us realized how wrong we were in blindly supporting the Fauj and that the Fauj was in fact the root cause behind the failure of civilian institutions in the country.
He is a retired fauji. I have a feeling he is kyani or one of rich officers who fled to Australia with money.

No, it was clear what it is. The point is not that it’s directly related IK. The point is the anger that’s boiling against AM (and the institution) at an unprecedented level. Be it this, the rising bills, or other issues, all anger is being directed at the army and its support is not eroding but has already eroded to a large extent. What a fall from grace.

Check the likes on faujeet propaganda twitter page.

Its ISPR bots, faujeet bots, Patwari bots, and PPP bots. We've come full circle.

They have all united against us LMAO.

Can you re post it?
I'll just give you the overall gist - since it was posted in multiple posts over week and months

First thing first - I had stated that PTI was bringing a knife to a gun fight and will lose in the near term.
2) I stated that establishment was elbows deep in getting rid of IK (in the early days there were still some confusion) We were aware months prior to the May event.

3) I had stated that economy will take a major shock
4) I had stated that establishment will win the first battle and be successful in getting IK under constant legal wrangles and will separate IK from his leadership

5) I had stated don't hold your breadth that the judiciary will do anything meaningful - the judiciary will fail us
6) I had said that AM is a weak chief and hence he is likely to come out over the top in some of his actions - as that is generally what weak people do

7) Governance will start eroding over time and national fabric will tear
8) Criminality will increase and we'll get caught in a doom loop

Additional things I had stated which are yet to come through
1) Worsening insurgency in KPK and BL
2) Food supply challenges

Things I am surprised with:
1) The harsh treatment of ex-mil people and their families ( I did not think they would do that as I consider this an own goal - Army's influence and strength in large measure comes from this larger network - they have really hurt it and indirectly hurt themselves)
2) I had not factored or thought about the brain drain which should have been a simple calculus

Now by assessment includes:
Massive shocks to economy
Economic riots and supply chain challenges (especially around food)
Signs of military discipline eroding ***
New groups or insurgents in (main) Pakistan (Sindh and Punjab - including a rise in religious militancy especially in Punjab)
Garage sale of national assets
Hastening and departure of intelligentsia and brain drain
Pakistan crisis becoming an international "NEWS" item (by design) and potentially UN level discussions around safety of Pakistan's Nukes especially given the above ***

Last edited:
I'll just give you the overall gist - since it was posted in multiple posts over week and months

First thing first - I had stated that PTI was bringing a knife to a gun fight and will lose in the near term
2) I stated that establishment was elbows deep in getting rid of IK (in the early days there were still some confusion)
3) I had stated that economy will take a major shock
4) I had stated that establishment will win the first battle and be successful in getting IK under constant legal wrangles and will separate IK from his leadership
5) I had stated dont hold your breadth that the judiciary will do anything meaningful - the judiciary will fail us
6) I had said that AM is a weak chief and hence he is likely to come out over the top in some of his actions - as that is generally what weak people do
7) Governance will start eroding over time and national fabric will tear
8) Criminality will increase

Additional things I had stated which are yet to come through
1) Worsening insurgency in KPK and BL
2) Food supply challenges

Things I am surprised with:
1) The harsh treatment of ex-mil people and their families ( I did not think they would do that as I consider this an own goal - Army's influence and strength in large measure comes from this larger network - they have really hurt it and indirectly hurt themselves)
2) I had not factored or thought about the brain drain which should have been a simple calculus

Now by assessment includes:
Massive shocks to economy
Economic riots and supply chain challenges (especially around food)
Signs of military discipline eroding
New groups or insurgents in (main) Pakistan (Sindh and Punjab - including a rise in religious militancy especially in Punjab)
Garage sale of national assets
Hastening and departure of intelligentsia and brain drain

Bhai, if you can go more into this point: 6) I had said that AM is a weak chief and hence he is likely to come out over the top in some of his actions - as that is generally what weak people do

How would you say he's weak when, from the outside view, he's kept the military leadership, rank and file under grip? Though going after retired folks is not something I thought would happen, I did mention that with every chief, the old guard leaves, and the new guard comes in.

From day one, I said the same about the economy imploding from within, and it's happening at a scale faster than I imagined. I'm not surprised about the brain drain it's just the after-effect of the first.

Bhai, if you can go more into this point: 6) I had said that AM is a weak chief and hence he is likely to come out over the top in some of his actions - as that is generally what weak people do

How would you say he's weak when, from the outside view, he's kept the military leadership, rank and file under grip? Though going after retired folks is not something I thought would happen, I did mention that with every chief, the old guard leaves, and the new guard comes in.

From day one, I said the same about the economy imploding from within, and it's happening at a scale faster than I imagined. I'm not surprised about the brain drain it's just the after-effect of the first.
Let me tell you this. Today I was speaking with a highly respected ex mil person.
His exact words: "this guy should not command a platoon, and they have given him the country".
"He is a weak chief, his people around dont like him or respect him."

When you have this as the reality around you, then if your are mentally not a strong person, you react emotionally to show your control and strength. That then manifests in actions that are over the top. Those actions further weaken you and you react even harder. So you yourself keep digging the hole you are in. This perfectly explains what is happening today.

Let me tell you this. Today I was speaking with a highly respected ex mil person.
His exact words: "this guy should not command a platoon, and they have given him the country".
"He is a weak chief, his people around dont like him or respect him."

When you have this as the reality around you, then if your are mentally not a strong person, you react emotionally to show your control and strength. That then manifests in actions that are over the top. Those actions further weaken you and you react even harder. So you yourself keep digging the hole you are in. This perfectly explains what is happening today.
They?..what kidna bullshit is this

There are 20+ corps commanders
They need to grow a dick and do something about it

The chief doesn't has any power, the power comes from those corps commanders if majority aren't happy with it..the chief has to go..

You keep deflecting.

The bottom line is this - you claim that the Fauj rigged the elections to put the PTI in power - that is an admission of violating the constitution and therefore treason by the Fauj.

You continue to have problems with comprehending the issue. Any election rigging in 2018 by the Fauj (against PTI or for PTI) is solely the Fauj’s fault.

And your ‘solution’ is not really a solution. How exactly does that stop the Fauj’s current fascist crackdown on the PTI and allow for free and fair elections?
You Copy pasted Twitter and other media. I don’t have anything to do with you copy pasting material.

I’m asking from something from your own brain, a solution that can be carried out, but seems you have none.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom