What's new

Bangladesh Military Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
extremely well put leo.....yes france has ceased,mirage for rafale production.......and the one from qatar or uae are damn costly for a 2nd hand jet......india wanted to get those at 30-35 million each,but they wanted 55-65 million......

What?That much for 2nd hand jets?:cheesy:Tell me you have your facts wrong.

well ,

F-7BG/FT-7 BG----------- 16
F-7MB/FT-7 MB------------ranges between(24-32)

There may be some other variants.

i must say,you guys urgently require a few more jets......you have small number,even those don't fall into the best category.......best of luck!

but still if we fight burma..we will give them the suffering of life

i must say,you guys urgently require a few more jets......you have small number,even those don't fall into the best category.......best of luck!

We spend only 1.1% of GDP in defence yet some "So called Scholars" cry out we spend too much.This is what happens when you have some idiots who thinks they know everything.
At present we are on par with Myanmar,but they will eventually surpass us if we spend in the same way.

Just yesterday an old F-6 fighter trainer(converted) crashed for technical failures.Thanks to Allah the pilot is safe.

well true....but you have to keep yourself ably prepared,for future.....i guess myanmar also operate,f-7s,right?

We spend only 1.1% of GDP in defence yet some "So called Scholars" cry out we spend too much.This is what happens when you have some idiots who thinks they know everything.
At present we are on par with Myanmar,but they will eventually surpass us if we spend in the same way.

Just yesterday an old F-6 fighter trainer(converted) crashed for technical failures.Thanks to Allah the pilot is safe.

yes i saw the news in another forum.,....thank god the pilot is safe......

You have no idea how much they spend on their military brother.We cannot even think about fighting them in their land,know the land mines from Rambo4??;)

We can fight them only if they come to our turf.Till then things do not look so bright for us.

well true....but if you have to keep yourself ably prepared,for future.....i guess myanmar also operate,f-7s,right?

myanmar has both F-7s and Mig-29s.they brought the migs from black market as far as I heard.Their migs are not in good condition.But we may be wrong,its such a secretive country.

well true....but you have to keep yourself ably prepared,for future.....i guess myanmar also operate,f-7s,right?

thats true
You have no idea how much they spend on their military brother.We cannot even think about fighting them in their land,know the land mines from Rambo4??;)

We can fight them only if they come to our turf.Till then things do not look so bright for us.

hw on earth do they get all these money frm???
anywyaz i dont think they will dare to come in our turf for atleast 2 more years

myanmar has both F-7s and Mig-29s.they brought the migs from black market as far as I heard.Their migs are not in good condition.But we may be wrong,its such a secretive country.

bd is suffering badly due to its dirty political game......the unrecieved mig29s if were delivered,wd given you a major boost.....but,alas! Country suffers due to some selfish person's interests

thats true

hw on earth do they get all these money frm???
anywyaz i dont think they will dare to come in our turf for atleast 2 more years

Oil and gas.They have plenty of it.We should also start looking for oil and gas in Bay of bengal as there is big possibility of getting in large quantity.If there is a reason to fight the Burmese,it will be because of oil as we saw in last year's Naval stand off.

However our navy is in better shape with the Ulsan class frigate and the fact that Burmese lost many navy ships during cyclone NARGIS.

F-7 is equivalent to mig-21,right?? Why have them now?? They are not compatible for modern warfare,if not upgraded properly(heck we have a whole lot of them,one crashed today!!! But the ones upgraded to bison grade are great).......btw,best of luck for your future procurements.....ps-are you sure bout the number 16? And,wd you get the reamaining which were ordered?

There is a difference. The F-7MG (BDAF's BGs are based on this) is a further development and incorporates major changes on wings providing for a double-cranked delta on the wings and leading and trailing edge auto flaps which provide for much better close in performance than any of the older versions of the F-7. In terms of the performance of the airframes (comparing Mig-21 (which is essentially an F-7) with F-7MG variants), the latter are much better in their performance in flight, landing/takeoff etc.

Weapons mating is a different issue. That goes with how you want to upgrade the aircraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom