What's new

BREAKING !BJP Pervaiz Musharraf, Yousuf Gilani, Imam of Jamia Masjid need to do "Ghar Wapsi"

we believe every human is a born Hindu!
you fool it is ghar wapsi ?? not conversion ... it is ghar wapsi by MAHATMA DARINDA MODI of india .. and she should study the history about the syed she knows nothing and you are one of them?

we believe every human is a born Hindu!
i cant see any hindus in the world except india .........Muslims you cant even imagine how many of them are there in the world you have no idea thre is no country where you will not find them ... there are dozens of muslim states you have just one of them .. so no body give a shit what you think

@cortina why are using blue avatar?
Hindus has copy rights on that , which also proves basically you like Hinduism. God is great!

and Cortana's jihad on India continues :smitten:

yup, vibrant democracy here, all sorts of crazy people representing all sorts of crazy people.. we are like this only 8-)

don't be jumping the fence anytime soon, k ? :tongue:

how about they offer you one night stand with any bollywood chick ???? common now you wont get any better offer than this ... dont miss it
one night ? uhhh no i can have 3 times maximum . life time package do beta :p: and i need life time free pass for daily one bottle of 75cl bottle of alcohol from any shop in india :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom