What's new

BREAKING !BJP Pervaiz Musharraf, Yousuf Gilani, Imam of Jamia Masjid need to do "Ghar Wapsi"

Say what?...........

pervez_musharraf_dogs_2006109.jpg

i cant see any hindus in the world except india .........Muslims you cant even imagine how many of them are there in the world you have no idea thre is no country where you will not find them ... there are dozens of muslim states you have just one of them .. so no body give a shit what you think
Close to one billion Hindus and More than a billion people who believe in Dharmic principles from China , Japan to Indonesia.

yeah hamari birather mulk hai !

God is great!

Last edited:
@Jaanbaz

please change that picture of musharraf... he is a good man so a muslim man of his stature shouldn't be seen with dogs... i can't bear looking at that picture.

Last edited:
well unfortunately you are right ,they are going to break mosques and build more temples they are going to bring in civil code ,ban on beef etc and more to follow lets just hope bjp focuses more into developing India rather than breaking it from the inside ...
and u talk about brainwash...kid go do a shock therapy on ur nut size brain...you all aaptards are convrrted congressi..doing part time jobs with khujliwal.
Breaking it from Inside and how is govt. doing that?? you Aaptards are pathetically blind.
god bless you..get well soon.

and u talk about brainwash...kid go do a shock therapy on ur nut size brain...you all aaptards are convrrted congressi..doing part time jobs with khujliwal.
Breaking it from Inside and how is govt. doing that?? you Aaptards are pathetically blind.
god bless you..get well soon.

calm down... go do some "whoosh whoosh" swings of your shawl.

all sickulars are on fire bcoz for them secularism is minority appeasement its fine if they do while ignoring the majorities, also in last 2014 GE too, that policy backfired for these sickulars...so they have come up with new agenda that we are currently watching on this forum. bad mouth each and every thing remotly touching BJP but on the other hand ignore any or evrryting likes of Owasis d@g says..so its all out in open...and btw India is still a democratic country in which everyone can do whtever thing they want to do(including majority people, liestening Aaptards?)

Vishwa Hindu Parishad leader Sadhvi Prachi has stoked fresh controversy by making inflammatory remarks

The members of this terrorist organization should first do Ghar Wapsi by having Harijans marry Brahmans.

But if it was a Pakistani then it will have been representing whole Pakistan and Muslims....:chilli:
good counter attack man :P You just won the gold medal , good aggressive mentality, just jump on it before thinking, I like it :D
Quote my any post here in pdf, If I have ever blamed the whole pakistan for anti-hindu mentality, but yep its a fact we are more tolerant than you, now don't force me to mention lahore blasphemy cases and many more.

i thought @Pomegranate was your sister. :o:
may be I didn't check his/her profile :D

Religion of IVC was more similar to Islam than Hinduism. They should revert back to Islam.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom