What's new

British Girl cleaning Garbage in India.

What I'm doing is no different than what this girl is doing. We are all just try to help India.

I never heard of thumbs up. But I remember when South Vietnam fall to the Vietcong.

You mentioned it in another thread.

The good thing on this thread is that many Indians are commenting and are showing a willingness to listen and be criticized. If I didn't care about India or we didn't fall in love with India, I wouldn't have even bothered commenting about what we saw and being critical of it. My kids are in love with India more than me and my wife, I hope India gets it's act together and the people actually start loving India with actions rather than just empty words.

Based on my observations, ppl here really react depending on your intentions, whether you want to simply rub their faces or provide sincere suggestions. I think you just made some pretty valid points so the overall discussion is quite healthy, but there are times ppl mistake suggestions for insults.
The good thing on this thread is that many Indians are commenting and are showing a willingness to listen and be criticized. If I didn't care about India or we didn't fall in love with India, I wouldn't have even bothered commenting about what we saw and being critical of it. My kids are in love with India more than me and my wife, I hope India gets it's act together and the people actually start loving India with actions rather than just empty words.

This thread was going good initially as a thread of concern. But now due to some illogical, undesired and crap comments it's converting into a thread of hatred and troll thread. People here are insulting a country in the disguise of giving suggestions.

Finally, a Britisher coming back to clean the mess, literally. :lol:

and the Indian police are keeping her safe. so far.
It was a joke.

India also sends Peace Keeping forces to various nations where West creates terrorists and instability.

And yes, Indian police is trying to save 1.2 billion people with very old weapons and bamboo sticks.

Do you even know police density per 1000 or per million people in India ?

So dude, I know you want to act like a Hero over here, and get respect of people who just come here to bash India, but I think you should do better than this.

We have problem of litter and garbage all over. A girl is doing it, what's the big issue.

It was a joke.

India also sends Peace Keeping forces to various nations where West creates terrorists and instability.

And yes, Indian police is trying to save 1.2 billion people with very old weapons and bamboo sticks.

Do you even know police density per 1000 or per million people in India ?

So dude, I know you want to act like a Hero over here, and get respect of people who just come here to bash India, but I think you should do better than this.

We have problem of litter and garbage all over. A girl is doing it, what's the big issue.

I'm just making commenting on how the cops are keeping her safe. No need to create an article over a simple comment. You need to take a chill pill after you have been gone for ever. Anyway, welcome back.

I'm just making commenting on how the cops are keeping her safe. No need to create an article over a simple comment. You need to take a chill pill after you have been gone for ever. Anyway, welcome back.
:lol: Thanks. I was Just Saying. :D

Back
Top Bottom