What's new

Could any Israeli verify this pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn right, same thing happens in prisons around here they usually cut out the tongue of snitches as an example.

Does the US government carry it out? Because Hamas is not a prison gang, but a ruling party, so their image matters for both the electorate and other viewers across the globe. Frankly It makes the Israeli's look civil. They try not to do this to their own citizens.

Does the US government carry it out? Because Hamas is not a prison gang, but a ruling party, so their image matters for both the electorate and other viewers across the globe. Frankly It makes the Israeli's look civil. They try not to do this to their own citizens.

Of course not we are just saying it usually doesn't end well for snitches anywhere on the planet, nobody likes them. It is a universal dislike.

Escape bad karma and i will salute.... None can escape bad karma.... Never did and never will (even Karma lord Saturn couldnt).... The biggest problem is that majority of people dont believe in karma and i blame christians and muslims who never followed Cosmic energy Law.... Every life in our universe are created by Super Nova.... Our real parents are super nova energy and stars are our own family members.... We live in a law and its called Karma Law.... Just imagine every human turn voilent.... What will happen? None would live. Karma decides our fate.... The hamas men u see on bikes wont live long. Withing few years they will perish by disease, murder etc etc. Its a Law of universe. Given secrets by world Gods and Proven scientificaly in modern day.... Escape Karma and i will salute.... People who believe in karma dont harm and they always spread love and peace.... So the root cause of voilence is not believing in Karma....
"Karma: The Law of Consequences" by Gertrude W. van Pelt
Karma Scientifically Proven
Science of Karma: charge and discharge karma

Escape bad karma and i will salute.... None can escape bad karma.... Never did and never will (even Karma lord Saturn couldnt).... The biggest problem is that majority of people dont believe in karma and i blame christians and muslims who never followed Cosmic energy Law.... Every life in our universe are created by Super Nova.... Our real parents are super nova energy and stars are our own family members.... We live in a law and its called Karma Law.... Just imagine every human turn voilent.... What will happen? None would live. Karma decides our fate.... The hamas men u see on bikes wont live long. Withing few years they will perish by disease, murder etc etc. Its a Law of universe. Given secrets by world Gods and Proven scientificaly in modern day.... Escape Karma and i will salute.... People who believe in karma dont harm and they always spread love and peace.... So the root cause of voilence is not believing in Karma....
"Karma: The Law of Consequences" by Gertrude W. van Pelt
Karma Scientifically Proven
Science of Karma: charge and discharge karma

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

how its relevant

Of course not we are just saying it usually doesn't end well for snitches anywhere on the planet, nobody likes them. It is a universal dislike.

Problem is your making the assumption they are guilty being and "Israeli informer" could be the Gaza equivilent of a blasphemy law, dont like some one want their shop or their daughter, point, he's a spy get him. No trail no evidence dragged of the bus and double tapped.

Nothing to do with the world affairs.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom