What's new

RAM MANDIR KE LIYE MUSALMAN NE DAAN DI ZAMEEN

Finally some one realize that they are descendent of Ram (Lord Ram was Human from Ayodhya, Who knows I am descendent of him) and Krishna (Lord Krishna was human from Mathura) or Buddha (Lord Budhha was a Bihari) or Jain (Jain Mahavir too was born as human in Bihar)..

Bihar is in Nepal? :lol:

In Malayasia Muslims pray Lord Ram, they believe that they are descendent of Lord Ram

BS.

Muslim god might not be helping enough. :P

Your gods are rocks. I can kick it, and it can do nothing.

Sorry to see Indian Muslims living in fear. Perhaps they are more beghairat than you Indians.

Sorry to see Indian Muslims living in fear. Perhaps they are more beghairat than you Indians.
your god is all knowing and mighty, but One sketch and billion plus followers feel buttthurt.

your god is all knowing and mighty, but One sketch and billion plus followers feel buttthurt.

We are true followers. Not fake like Hindus. You go war over your mataa cow, and also sell them in bazaars. :coffee:

We are true followers. Not fake like Hindus. You go war over your mataa cow, and also sell them in bazaars. :coffee:
self claimed true followers are butchering each other in the name of the true path all over the middle east. Search this forum and you will find various threads and posts from Pakistani members themselves about how people at the helm in Pakistan are selling their own country.

self claimed true followers are butchering each other in the name of the true path all over the middle east. Search this forum and you will find various threads and posts from Pakistani members themselves about how people at the helm in Pakistan are selling their own country.

And you hindus protect your mataa cow and kill fellow humans over it. Even people from your religion get tortured and murdered for being a different skin color or born into a lower social class.

And you hindus protect your mataa cow and kill fellow humans over it. Even people from your religion get tortured and murdered for being a different skin color or born into a lower social class.

Razpak stands for razakar pakistan?

One word -- imbecile idiot.

The only beghairat here is you.

Back
Top Bottom