What's new

British Girl cleaning Garbage in India.

izCFe0Z.jpg

May GOD safe her from rape

This girl is a brave woman for coming to India for cleaning the garbage. I will pray to god for her safety.

In india, people **** on the road in front of everybody, there is defiantly some thing wrong with the society

Its not wrong. Its just a different culture. There are many African or Pacific island tribes that do that as well.

So when are you coming and following the example of this girl ? :D

Kidding , I am. :P

Anyway , after all that you wrote about India and Indians , I can't help but wonder , WTH did you actually like ? :what:

I liked a lot about India and so did my family, a great civilization, a wonderful culture, amazing people, a country that is free and open. But there are a lot of problems, if Indians disagree with me that's fine but they are just denying the facts. People have told me how Indians worship the land, the rivers, nature but yet what we saw with our own yes was disgusting. If you claim to love the land then why do you throw your garbage everywhere? Why do you spit everywhere? Why do you defaecate and urinate everywhere? Why is your most holy river, the one Hindus call Mother and giver of life so disgusting and ******, why did we see people defecating out in the open, on beaches, near railway lines, on the sides of roads?

Tell me why everywhere we went in India we saw people just throwing their crap allover everywhere with utter disregard for the country you all claim to love? It's all well and good to beat your chest and wave the flag around but it means nothing, I am over Indians who proclaim from the mountain tops how great India is and how much they love India, when the facts show that in fact they actually disrespect the land that gave them life.

Answer me the question and then tell me why don't you the people of India go out and clean up your streets, your neighborhoods and communities and eventually your country.

I liked a lot about India and so did my family, a great civilization, a wonderful culture, amazing people, a country that is free and open. But there are a lot of problems, if Indians disagree with me that's fine but they are just denying the facts. People have told me how Indians worship the land, the rivers, nature but yet what we saw with our own yes was disgusting. If you claim to love the land then why do you throw your garbage everywhere? Why do you spit everywhere? Why do you defaecate and urinate everywhere? Why is your most holy river, the one Hindus call Mother and giver of life so disgusting and ******, why did we see people defecating out in the open, on beaches, near railway lines, on the sides of roads?

Tell me why everywhere we went in India we saw people just throwing their crap allover everywhere with utter disregard for the country you all claim to love? It's all well and good to beat your chest and wave the flag around but it means nothing, I am over Indians who proclaim from the mountain tops how great India is and how much they love India, when the facts show that in fact they actually disrespect the land that gave them life.

Answer me the question and then tell me why don't you the people of India go out and clean up your streets, your neighborhoods and communities and eventually your country.

Its just different culture. India culture value their gods,caste, family in that order. Environment, government, and the country is for people to exploit and use. That is why its normal to dump the trash every where and defecate any where because land is to be exploited by anyone. Even though ganges is sacred and they bath in it, they dump into it because its just there for that usage. And people float the body of their love ones down the river. Hindus would feed the ants and rats because of their religion as the rats could be their ancestors. So unless they value land, and sanitation as much as their religion and caste, than nothing would change.

No he is being a judgmental elitist westerner who is insulting OUR motherland while you sit there and applaud him on. Have you no shame? Have to ever been to a construction site, not a very clean place. Our country is the same, she is under construction.

Then why dont you proove him wrong?.. Start cleaning your home town first..I see everyday people throw garbage on the roads and spitting in sidewalk with out any remorse.. He is insulting us?? What he said was true.. Its good to have patriotism.. But Hyper patriotism is very bad dear... We should know and understand what is wrong with in our country.. Its sad that some foreigners have to point out whats wrong with in our country than our country men... As he said, may be he love our country more than we do..

In india, people **** on the road in front of everybody, there is defiantly some thing wrong with the society

There is something wrong with the culture of the society.

Why do Indians born in the US act so good? Because they have been exposed to modern culture.

Indian culture is not modern and encourages Indians to be racist, rapist, and open defecate.

U know what ur saying ?? ur good example of " mooh diya bak diya ,gaand diya hag diya"...

Its nothing to do with Indian Cuture,,,,U can see this happening in whole of Asia,,Education & poverty is the main reason .
If Indian culture encourages racist ,rapist etc etc ,,,should i assume ur culture encourages in terrorism ,,people blowing them self in the name of allah,,," Allah ho akhbar" ,,,booom...
Cmon yaar ,,:cuckoo:

There is something wrong with the culture of the society.

Why do Indians born in the US act so good? Because they have been exposed to modern culture.

Indian culture is not modern and encourages Indians to be racist, rapist, and open defecate.

I don't want Indians on this forum to hate me, but I am speaking the truth from my point of view and the point of view of my family. I know the truth hurts but sometimes it's better to speak the truth, we really loved India and our time there as a family. Indian people are amazing and some of the most hospitable in the world.

But the sad part of India was that everywhere we went there was garbage and *****, there were people defecating in open, India's water table is contaminated by the open sewage and *****. It was very sad to see garbage everywhere, we went to some awesome places, but it didn't take much to find and to see Indians who were there enjoying the views next to us just throwing their garbage there and in the same breath saying how beautiful the place was.

I think it was a huge shock to my daughters as they had never seen people with such disregard for the country they claim to love. It's very simple if you love the land then you look after it, you don't go around destroying it willfully, I know I sound like an idiot for going on about this, but the only reason I am going on and on about it is because I actually love India. I never thought I would, and I never thought my family would fall in love with India as well. I don't care if you Indian posters think I hate India, but if only one of you sets a example others will look at you and take the lead and before you know it your example will spread and spread, it just takes one person.

I am sad to say that India is one of the most ****** countries in the world, and if as this news article states a British lady goes around cleaning your country then it says a lot about Indians. I am begging Indians on here to try and make a difference, you don't have to do much, but actually truly love your great nation.

At a personal level , I don't do anything that you saw some people in India doing. Neither does anyone in my family or even my friend circle. But yes, there are people , in fact most Indian do this kinda stuff.

Usually the higher that the education level is , there is lower chance for people to have such habits.

You can't deny the fact if you are reasonable that India is also one of the most densely populated and at the same time a poor country. These things play their own role.

Too all you Indian's "shame shame puppy shame"... When I was in England I remember throwing an empty bag of crisps on the street and 1 old lady (may be in her 80's) crossed over the street just to pick it up and throw it in the bin which was near by. I saw her eyes and I felt soo sorry that I did not do it afterwards there, here or anywhere.

Let's get India clean guy and no contribution is little.

At a personal level , I don't do anything that you saw some people in India doing. Neither does anyone in my family or even my friend circle. But yes, there are people , in fact most Indian do this kinda stuff.

Usually the higher that the education level is , there is lower chance for people to have such habits.

You can't deny the fact if you are reasonable that India is also one of the most densely populated and at the same time a poor country. These things play their own role.

Mate educated people do the same, for instance my HR Head (regional) in one of the biggest telecom companies throws all sort of garbage out of his fortuner. I don't say education helps that much, it does to a limit. I think its an issue to do with parenting. Look at the way people drive on roads... it's just cozz they are used to heir dads/moms driving.

Too all you Indian's "shame shame puppy shame"... When I was in England I remember throwing an empty bag of crisps on the street and 1 old lady (may be in her 80's) crossed over the street just to pick it up and throw it in the bin which was near by. I saw her eyes and I felt soo sorry that I did not do it afterwards there, here or anywhere.

Let's get India clean guy and no contribution is little.

Mate educated people do the same, for instance my HR Head (regional) in one of the biggest telecom companies throws all sort of garbage out of his fortuner. I don't say education helps that much, it does to a limit. I think its an issue to do with parenting. Look at the way people drive on roads... it's just cozz they are used to heir dads/moms driving.

As I said educated people have a lower chance of exhibiting such behaviour compared to not so educated people. I didn't say that educated people don't do this kind of stuff , I also know some who do.

Also, remember , Shatterpoint is talking about not only throwing litter but also defecating and pissing on the side of the streets or railway tracks , which I don't know about you, but I have never seen any educated person do .

Btw, please knock some sense into this HR "head" that you know. Seems like anyone can be a "head" today , just get an MBA. The "head" needs to learn some basics first.

I live in a government apartment ground floor. My entire surrounding gets bombarded from first and second floor with plastic carry bags containing vegetable waste,garbage,paper containers and many other things. I am fade up with cleaning these stuffs by myself in spite of repeated requests to these so called educated people.:pissed:

Back
Top Bottom