What's new

British Girl cleaning Garbage in India.

I don't want Indians on this forum to hate me, but I am speaking the truth from my point of view and the point of view of my family. I know the truth hurts but sometimes it's better to speak the truth, we really loved India and our time there as a family. Indian people are amazing and some of the most hospitable in the world.

But the sad part of India was that everywhere we went there was garbage and *****, there were people defecating in open, India's water table is contaminated by the open sewage and *****. It was very sad to see garbage everywhere, we went to some awesome places, but it didn't take much to find and to see Indians who were there enjoying the views next to us just throwing their garbage there and in the same breath saying how beautiful the place was.

I think it was a huge shock to my daughters as they had never seen people with such disregard for the country they claim to love. It's very simple if you love the land then you look after it, you don't go around destroying it willfully, I know I sound like an idiot for going on about this, but the only reason I am going on and on about it is because I actually love India. I never thought I would, and I never thought my family would fall in love with India as well. I don't care if you Indian posters think I hate India, but if only one of you sets a example others will look at you and take the lead and before you know it your example will spread and spread, it just takes one person.

I am sad to say that India is one of the most ****** countries in the world, and if as this news article states a British lady goes around cleaning your country then it says a lot about Indians. I am begging Indians on here to try and make a difference, you don't have to do much, but actually truly love your great nation.

No body hates you, your point is well known to every Indian poster here.
Some deny & some agree but the problem is very well known and causes too.

No man HR head is good with his stuff, however he grew up in rural Bihar so that's why this habit of his. No on defecates in the open till they are compelled, not educated or educated alike. But pissing on the streets is usual scene these days... I think we just like to do it in the open :D, on a serious note lack of public toilets is the main reason of this... also most of the public toilets are poorly maintained and some of them are well maintained but are chargeable (I think Rs 1 for ablutions and Re 2 for stooling) which is still a luxury for many Indian. :sad:

As I said educated people have a lower chance of exhibiting such behaviour compared to not so educated people. I didn't say that educated people don't do this kind of stuff , I also know some who do.

Also, remember , Shatterpoint is talking about not only throwing litter but also defecating and pissing on the side of the streets or railway tracks , which I don't know about you, but I have never seen any educated person do .

Btw, please knock some sense into this HR "head" that you know. Seems like anyone can be a "head" today , just get an MBA. The "head" needs to learn some basics first.

No he is being a judgmental elitist westerner who is insulting OUR motherland while you sit there and applaud him on. Have you no shame? Have to ever been to a construction site, not a very clean place. Our country is the same, she is under construction.

How is Canada doing? Its easy to judge others when you left India behind and then criticize your fellow Indians for wanting to change India. If you want to have a cleaner India, go back there and help clean up.

lol here we go, keep going, I think me and my family love India far more than you or most Indians do. Self righteous indignation by a proud chest beating Indian, nothing new there.

Many Indians are like this. They are all talk and no action. They would litter even if the waste basket is 2 steps away.

IT is just to calling other on service for cleaning, most of developing countries also effected by poor sanitation as biggist problem in masses.
So she is giving message in her work " To Be Clean Save You A Lot Of Illness"..:D

I don't want Indians on this forum to hate me, but I am speaking the truth from my point of view and the point of view of my family. I know the truth hurts but sometimes it's better to speak the truth, we really loved India and our time there as a family. Indian people are amazing and some of the most hospitable in the world.

But the sad part of India was that everywhere we went there was garbage and *****, there were people defecating in open, India's water table is contaminated by the open sewage and *****. It was very sad to see garbage everywhere, we went to some awesome places, but it didn't take much to find and to see Indians who were there enjoying the views next to us just throwing their garbage there and in the same breath saying how beautiful the place was.

I think it was a huge shock to my daughters as they had never seen people with such disregard for the country they claim to love. It's very simple if you love the land then you look after it, you don't go around destroying it willfully, I know I sound like an idiot for going on about this, but the only reason I am going on and on about it is because I actually love India. I never thought I would, and I never thought my family would fall in love with India as well. I don't care if you Indian posters think I hate India, but if only one of you sets a example others will look at you and take the lead and before you know it your example will spread and spread, it just takes one person.

I am sad to say that India is one of the most ****** countries in the world, and if as this news article states a British lady goes around cleaning your country then it says a lot about Indians. I am begging Indians on here to try and make a difference, you don't have to do much, but actually truly love your great nation.

To many Indians, loving their country is measure by how much they brag about India's achievements. But in reality, that counts nothing when compare to not litter one piece of trash.

Its not wrong. Its just a different culture. There are many African or Pacific island tribes that do that as well.

In terms of cleanliness your motherland is also very dirty. Just do a Google search of what people think :lol: Ofcourse you are better than India since your people are more educated and aware thanks to aware thanks to higher development level.

Chinese culture is also very different btw. I don't know any other culture where they eat dogs and babies like vegetables. Nothing wrong, just different.

No he is being a judgmental elitist westerner who is insulting OUR motherland while you sit there and applaud him on. Have you no shame? Have to ever been to a construction site, not a very clean place. Our country is the same, she is under construction.

Us Indians are a very self critical people. When somebody tells us what's wrong with us, we are and should be willing to listen with patience.

This, I feel is better than living in denial like some our neighbours.

This girl is a brave woman for coming to India for cleaning the garbage. I will pray to god for her safety.

3 million approx. foreign women visited India in 2012. Most of them don't feel the need for anyone to pray for them , or else they wouldn't visit.

You should worry about those few who visit or even contemplate visiting your jamaati infested hellhole. God knows when the next building goes up in flames or collapses.

In terms of cleanliness your motherland is also very dirty. Just do a Google search of what people think :lol: Ofcourse you are better than India since your people are more educated and aware thanks to aware thanks to higher development level.

Chinese culture is also very different btw. I don't know any other culture where they eat dogs and babies like vegetables. Nothing wrong, just different.

Us Indians are a very self critical people. When somebody tells us what's wrong with us, we are and should be willing to listen with patience.

This, I feel is better than living in denial like some our neighbours.

Taiwan is actually much cleaner than before. Though its still has ways to go. I never seen people defecate on the street though. That would be more Indian like.

Besides Taiwan, people in Vietnam, China and Korea eat dogs. Its just culture.
So do Indians eat human babies ?

Taiwan is actually much cleaner than before. Though its still has ways to go. I never seen people defecate on the street though. That would be more Indian like.

Besides Taiwan, people in Vietnam, China and Korea eat dogs. Its just culture.
So do Indians eat human babies ?

No but people in your country ( China ) do. And that country is still very dirty.

3 million approx. foreign women visited India in 2012. Most of them don't feel the need for anyone to pray for them , or else they wouldn't visit.

You should worry about those few who visit or even contemplate visiting your jamaati infested hellhole. God knows when the next building goes up in flames or collapses.

The number of female visitors to India is dropping as countries start to warn their citizens about rape in India. Also, we need police guarding this girl as all the rapist in India are making their way up to where she lives. Publicity actually put her in danger.

No but people in your country ( China ) do. And that country is still very dirty.

I'm not from China. And you are from Indian subcontinent that was united by the British. Also, I don't know of people eat babies in China. You really need to stop making up things to make you look stupid. Do you know why PDF allows a sticky India rape thread in the south asia section. Because rape is so prevalent in India and its becoming a national security issue for your country.

me and i am sure many indians feel ashamed due to this.....i hope that all my countrymen and administration will share the same feeling before more humiliation is done

The number of female visitors to India is dropping as countries start to warn their citizens about rape in India. Also, we need police guarding this girl as all the rapist in India are making their way up to where she lives. Publicity actually put her in danger.

I'm not from China. And you are from Indian subcontinent that was united by the British. Also, I don't know of people eat babies in China. You really need to stop making up things to make you look stupid. Do you know why PDF allows a sticky India rape thread in the south asia section. Because rape is so prevalent in India and its becoming a national security issue for your country.

Every neutral reader here can see who is making himself look stupid here.

Never seen a Taiwanese so obsessed with India who spends half his day on this forum only for the purpose of denigrating Indians and India.

I will let the neutral readers decide the rest. Just that you should know that people realise what your purpose on this forum is. They aren't as stupid as you.

Never seen a Taiwanese so obsessed with India who spends half his day on this forum only for the purpose of denigrating Indians and India.

I will let the neutral readers decide the rest. Just that you should know that people realise what your purpose on this forum is. They aren't as stupid as you.

Have you read the proverb: bhans kay age been and aur jo cheez kabhi seedhi nahi joti. Kahe budbak par energy wa baste karna. :pop:

What I'm doing is no different than what this girl is doing. We are all just try to help India.

Leave grandpa alone. This guy is soo old he remembers when Thumbs Up was an independent company.

I never heard of thumbs up. But I remember when South Vietnam fall to the Vietcong.

Back
Top Bottom