What's new

Could any Israeli verify this pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackyy

BANNED
Reaction score
406921_4920075329824_93472898_n.jpg

There was hindi description for this pic.

गाजा में इजराइल के एक नागरिक का अपहरण करके उसे बाइक के पीछे बांधकर घसीटते हुए और गोली मारते हुए हमास के कुत्ते ..

हमास ने एक बस का अपहरण करके उसमे सवार ६ इजराइलीयो का अपहरण कर दिया था ..इजराइल ने हमास से उनको छोड़ने की अपील की .. लेकिन हमास के कुत्तो ने उन्हें बाइक पर घसीटते हुए और गोली मारते हुए पुरे गाजा शहर में घुमाया |

अब अगर इजराईल इन कुत्तो के साथ वही सुलूक कर रहा है जिसके ये लायक है तो इसमें गलत क्या है ?

In english--

Hamas militants hijacked the bus and kidnapped few israelis.Israel requested them to leave those civilians but hamas militants shot them and tied them with bike and roamed in whole gaza city.
Do israel does wrong by hitting hamas?

Fake news . This Pic is of People Hamas Suspected to be Israeli Spies . They are doing it to their own Palestinians ...

Can somebody give me the details of those bikes?

The pic maybe real.

Snitches all over the world are mated with harsh retribution.

IRA used to shot the knee of anyone who snitched on them.

It just MAYBE real.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is this world heading to?:angry:

I don't care if this guy was a Israeli spy, Hamas Leader, or a shopkeeper, this is no way to treat your prisoner/suspect.

Hamas really has dropped to a low level in my eyes through this act, if this was indeed done by Hamas.

Out of the six, 5 were dragged out of a van, and after laying them on the ground, shot in the head, and this is the sixth one. No difference between these goons and TTP.

Sir it's just anger on their side, you can't expect them to treat thugs with mercy when they see their children blown up by these people.

If they were Israeli why not take them hostage or prisoners they will better serve you alive then dead.

Plus if they were spies then the guys on the bike should have covered their faces bcz now Mossad is gonna have a field day.

Sir it's just anger on their side, you can't expect them to treat thugs with mercy when they see their children blown up by these people.

Fabulous- would you allow street justice in pakistan?

If they were Israeli why not take them hostage or prisoners they will better serve you alive then dead.

Plus if they were spies then the guys on the bike should have covered their faces bcz now Mossad is gonna have a field day.

they were Hamas killing it's fellow Gaza Muslims...Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Mind you these are same ones who DEMAND that their dead must be treated with respect and according to Islamic laws, from the west!

And then people wonder why the other side shows no restrain.:rolleyes:

If Hamas can do this to their own people, I cannot imagine what they are capable of doing to their hated enemy the Israelis.
I have to really appreciate the resilience of the Israelis when living around these savages.

I think it's time to pick sides, we need to stand by the side of Israel with complete support, even if it means drawing flak from arabs!

The pic maybe real.

Snitches all over the world are mated with harsh retribution.

IRA used to shot the knee of anyone who snitched on them.

It just MAYBE real.

Agreed dragging them around the streets was a bit too much but even here snitches be getting killed in prison and often need to be in protective custody in order to survive. The saying is *snitches get stitches*.

If Hamas can do this to their own people, I cannot imagine what they are capable of doing to their hated enemy the Israelis.
I have to really appreciate the resilience of the Israelis when living around these savages.

In 2000 these terrorists disemboweled and lynched two Israeli soldiers.
Ramallah-lynch01.jpg

2000 Ramallah lynching - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Man fighting and killing your enemy is okay, but making a show out of it and doing inhuman things to a dead person's body is Dehumanising. They think they would earn world's sympathy by showing their monstrous side, only becoming lessor and lessor humans in the eye of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom