What's new

Canada denies visa to Lt Gen (Retd) A S Bahia , again cites war crimes act.

Canada will apologize my foot. It will sugar coat it again. Nothing will change.

Indian fanboys, get some anti delusional drugs to treat your issues or bury your heads in the sand. Cause there is more coming your way. :D

Look who is talking.... what is criteria to talk about India and Canada? Do you match here? Its like Bhutanese guy criticizing NASA for failed mission. :lol: Canada already apologized and that is a great shame for them.

I don't see any change in Canadian actions. Some members from a certain nation are really delusional.

This time they denied visa to Lt Gen (Retd) A S Bahia. Accusing him of war crimes.

Its high time Delhi put a leash on the likes of BSF.

Canadian proverb: If you commit war crimes as defined by Canada, you can't go to Canada.

What Canada thinks… doesn’t make a difference to India

If they are so concerned about human right violation, they should act on US.

Three Brigadiers, IB Dy Dir denied visa by Canada

New Delhi: In revelations that threaten to cause irritation in Indo-Canadian ties, two retired Lt Generals, three serving Brigadiers and an IB Deputy Director besides a former senior IB official have been denied visas on grounds that their organisations were engaged in violence.

The IB officer, assigned to travel to Toronto in connection with the Prime Minister's trip there next month, was later allowed to travel after protest from India.

The denial of visas, over the last two years, has angered the Home Ministry which has warned that India would also "retaliate" by disallowing Canadian officials who go to Afghanistan via this country.

Lt Gen (retd) A S Bahia, a decorated Indian military officer who is now a member of the Armed Forces Tribunal in Chandigarh, was refused visa in May this year, contending that he had served in a "sensitive location" of Jammu and Kashmir.

Bahia, who retired as the Quarter Master General (QMG) on April 30, 2006, told agency over phone that he had brought the matter to the notice of appropriate authorities.

In another revelation, two Brigadiers were denied visas in 2008 and another in 2009. A retired Lt General R N Batra was also refused visa in 2008 on the similar grounds.

S S Sidhu, a retired IB officer, was denied visa on March 26 this year, with the Canadian High Commission saying that he belonged to the "inadmissible" category of persons.

The rejection letter said he could not be given visa as he had served in an organisation like IB and that led to apprehension that he could "engage in an act of espionage or subversion", or "violence that would or might endanger the lives or safety of persons in Canada."

Sidhu termed it as a "disgusting reply from a friendly country like Canada and an insult to India."

He said he wanted to go to Canada just to see the new house of his daughter.

These revelations came four days after a case of denial of visa to a retired BSF constable came to light. He had been refused visa on similar grounds.

In view of these cases, the Home Ministry has written to the External Affairs Ministry, asking it to take up the issue strongly with the Canadian High Commission.

The Home Ministry wants the Canadian High Commission to apologise, withdraw the comments and take action against the officers responsible for such behaviour.

PTI

Link:
Three Brigadiers, IB Dy Dir denied visa by Canada

Note to Indian fanboys:

India demand apology=wet dreams

Wow nothing could be more embarrassing for India then this.Why Canada is taking so much interest in this Kashmir dispute..They could just deny the visa without any reason but they are giving these reasons specifically..

What difference that would make to India?

i think some countries try to make a bad image of india in the world. and Canada is on key role. i am saying it bcoz why canada implement it's all rule on india fome only one month. first BSF issue and then RAW issue.

Fallstuff, if you have any logical reason to counter my post except spewing jealousy, frustration, inferiority complex and hatred then please reply soon. I don't want to indulge in ***** fight.

Decisions will surely be revoked. I saved link to this thread and will post the apology and backtrack by Canada.

Will see who rubs on whose face...............

P.S: Request fellow Indians not to reply to troll post. They are piggybacking their sorrows and impotency over some other nation's action. Let them have fun for sometime :lol:

Note to Indian fanboys:

India demand apology=wet dreams

You are not from Canada nor India. What are you getting from this? :P Anti-India bias? Within months India will fix this, we have that capability.

Sooner or later Canada will make an official apology for this. Their foreign ministry and Canadian high commission speaks different things. I guess someone in the HC making all these staffs. If Canada have to be real HR activist than they might ban all the countries including US and their Army as well for killings in Iraq and Afghanistan.

MOD EDIT:l OFF TOPIC

Last edited by a moderator:
You are not from Canada nor India. What are you getting from this? :P Anti-India bias? Within months India will fix this, we have that capability.

It involves BSF they killed about a 1000 BD people over the last few years. They are killing men , women, children, cows, dogs, anything that moves get shot on the border.

It involves BSF they killed about a 1000 BD people over the last few years. They are killing men , women, children, cows, dogs, anything that moves get shot on the border.

lol now you came to the point, thats better than 'killing girl' or 'toilet' staffs. I am not completely denying that sometimes innocent civilians also get effected by the BSF's actions to catch the smugglers and large numbers of intruders from BD specially 'push in' by the BDR. But BSF cannot be blamed for that but the economic situation of BD and BDR's corruptions. In last 25 years millions of BD people illegally intruded into India. Its BSF's duty to protect India's border and illegal activities along the border. They are doing their job.

I have to say this reeks of double standards. The same Canada is ok with LTTE supporters and ex-Khalistani bombers living amongst them.

how many countries view the Khalistan Zindabad forces as ''terrorist'' ?

and why they all go to Canada (and Thailand) ?

Dunno...they don't got the guts to come back to their own homeland and instead shout BS from abroad

The Sikhs hate them more than other Indians for giving a bad name to the great soldiers of this country. Sikhs are fighting for India as always thats why we see so many Sikhs in armed forces. I had so many Sikh friends but they even don't want to talk about that saying its the darkest part of Sikh history. Canada became a safe heaven for them.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ohhhhh dude........ don't make laugh of yourself dude.. enough..... a guy from BD is talking about India..... I don't want to insult you, you are insulting yourself. Get rid of your dream and think where you are. Your comment is like a beggar is blaming a hardworking employee. Let forward this job to the Chinese, they do it better. :lol:

I don't generalize all people of a country who take extrimist view about some nation or country thats why I am not talking about BD, otherwise if I post same types of problems about BD than the forum will become a BD-problem forum.

Most of the people in BD think different from you.

You are not the first one saying "or else I am" nor are you going to be the last one. As far as insult goes, its your decision.

You can let loose yourself, knock yourself out !!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom