What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

if we can get up to 72 j10s upto 2015 and 150 jft and 60 f16 blk 52 or mlu i think it would be a decent fleet for paf...

if we can get up to 72 j10s upto 2015 and 150 jft and 60 f16 blk 52 or mlu i think it would be a decent fleet for paf...
ACM has spoken, "we will not enter in an arms race with our eastern rival". Pshamim also pointed to this that PAF has rather decided to enhance the capabilities of its aircrafts. Looks like PAF will have all out multirole fleet. The concept is that of synergy. For instance, if i have a decidcated A2A and and dedicated A2G platforms, the equation comes at 10,10. If i have all of them as Multirole, the equation is enhaced to 20,20. Thats what PAF is looking for, I think.

highly unlikely 72 J-10b's and 60 F-16s will be available by 2015

obIa2.jpg
lJ1IM.jpg

i tink pakistan should cancell the deal of optional 18 f 16s and should go fo fc 20s asthey are less expensive more capable and without strings so 36 more instead of 18 optional f 16s would be an ideal choice for paf if it happens then in 2015 it could be possible
60 f16 blk 52 mlu 72 fc20 and 150 jfts a fleet that can provide pakistan very good minimum detrance against??????

Your Idea is good but its very difficult to came out from US pressure and let you roll out towards F20 easily

i tink pakistan should cancell the deal of optional 18 f 16s and should go fo fc 20s asthey are less expensive more capable and without strings so 36 more instead of 18 optional f 16s would be an ideal choice for paf if it happens then in 2015 it could be possible
60 f16 blk 52 mlu 72 fc20 and 150 jfts a fleet that can provide pakistan very good minimum detrance against??????
Who said that we are going for Optional more 18 F-16'nz ....I don't think so cuz the Chinese Counter parts like J-10B's are more capable and superior in armaments to the US F-16nz right now.....Alhamdolillah!........:smokin:

But that platform is unknown compare to F-16 you have 30 year experience. :oops:

But that platform is unknown compare to F-16 you have 30 year experience. :oops:

Don't forget we have operated F6,A5 for decades and we have been operating F7 for decades plus JF-17 a joint venture.. So we have lot of experience with Chinese tech.

Fc-20 will be comparable to EF/Rafle and will be used against one of them to counter IF new coming threat.
There were rumors that China will give atleast one Squadron of J10B to PAkistan but still date is un known.I think, it will be announced after Indian MMRCA decesion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom