What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

You non Bengali guys were totally confused about the language Urdu and Muslalmani language.

India was initially ruled by two great sultanate, Bengal Sulatanate and Delhi Sultanate. Bengal Sulatanate adopted Bengali to replace Sanskrit as the court language (some sort) and promoted it. Delhi sultanate which is followed by Mogul adopted Hindustani language as the court language with the introduction of Arabic script.

That is the only reason, Muslim all over India speaks Urdu whereas Muslim in Bengal speaks Bengali.
Now stop this broken record and stop whining.
cool story. i like your creativity. but if you want to hide your head in the sands, then go for it.

it's like refusing to call yourself a human, because someone you hate happens to be one. as a Bengali, you hate your own culture and you distort your own history. why? is it because it helps to become more different from your non-Bengali countrymen? it helps your hatred towards them? how is this hatred helping all of us?

there are many poor nations in the world who may be monetarily even more unfortunate than Bangladesh. but it will be hard to find people who are crazy enough to distort history and create false little world for themselves, for nothing but blind hatred. sadly you can find that among some Bangladeshis.

i'm Bengali, and you knew that very well. and Bangladesh demographics does not include Bengalis only. and Prakrit-Sanskrit culture is not the only culture of historic Bengal, unless you happen to be seriously Muslimphobic historical revisionist.

it's indeed a shame that creatures like you represent entire Bangladesh.

@Loki

cool story. i like your creativity. but if you want to hide your head in the sands, then go for it.

it's like refusing to call yourself a human, because someone you hate happens to be one. as a Bengali, you hate your own culture and you distort your own history. why? is it because it helps to become more different from your non-Bengali countrymen? it helps your hatred towards them? how is this hatred helping all of us?

there are many poor nations in the world who may be monetarily even more unfortunate than Bangladesh. but it will be hard to find people who are crazy enough to distort history and create false little world for themselves, for nothing but blind hatred. sadly you can find that among some Bangladeshis.

i'm Bengali, and you knew that very well. and Bangladesh demographics does not include Bengalis only. and Prakrit-Sanskrit culture is not the only culture of historic Bengal, unless you happen to be seriously Muslimphobic historical revisionist.

it's indeed a shame that creatures like you represent entire Bangladesh.

@Loki

Sindh is a great example of holding two cultures.

FEM9shL.jpg

good old days!! :oops::)

a fantastic movie unfortunately we are not getting this kind of movie for kids anymore :hitwall:

You non Bengali guys were totally confused about the language Urdu and Muslalmani language.

India was initially ruled by two great sultanate, Bengal Sulatanate and Delhi Sultanate. Bengal Sulatanate adopted Bengali to replace Sanskrit as the court language (some sort) and promoted it. Delhi sultanate which is followed by Mogul adopted Hindustani language as the court language with the introduction of Arabic script.

That is the only reason, Muslim all over India speaks Urdu whereas Muslim in Bengal speaks Bengali.
Now stop this broken record and stop whining.

Please do not corrupt the history. You are making fool out of yourself.

Official language of Bengal was Farsi until 1838/39. So what ever you just spew is flat out lie.

Bengal sultanate/Nawab promoted Musalmani Bangla (Farsi/Arabic based) as a spoken version. However they used Farsi and then Urdu as official language.

The chill Bangladesh thread is for chilling not quarraling. Chill guys.mguess what I did today, I ate, some mango and watermelons. I had some kastori tikka with peshwari naan and poppodom, onion baji on the side. It was nice. Trust

The chill Bangladesh thread is for chilling not quarraling. Chill guys.mguess what I did today, I ate, some mango and watermelons. I had some kastori tikka with peshwari naan and poppodom, onion baji on the side. It was nice. Trust

Peshwari naan is the lick! So soft and sweet. I miss having a restaurant.

image.jpg

I'm having some lamb chop. You are invited bro.

Please do not corrupt the history. You are making fool out of yourself.

Official language of Bengal was Farsi until 1838/39. So what ever you just spew is flat out lie.

Bengal sultanate/Nawab promoted Musalmani Bangla (Farsi/Arabic based) as a spoken version. However they used Farsi and then Urdu as official language.

So you know, it was never Urudu in Bengal. Learn more about Bengal Sultanate not Mogul.

YES!!you are right.Except the Mogul adopted Turkic-Arabic script,Urdu and Hindi is actually the same language.So I don't see the point of calling it the "Muslmani language",when something like that doesn't exist!!!

Brother our everyday golpo has a substantial im talking way more than thousands number of loanwords which you will not find in standardised bengali or the bengali that is spoken in W.Bengal. Our Bengali reflects difference transitions that occurred in Bengal. Every Bangladeshi knows this. Whether it was hindu or muslim rule.

I'll tell you this in the most politest of ways, can you both please, be quiet, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom