What's new

Chinese - Shi Lang Aircraft Carrier: New Pictures

I'll grant that several Chinese members are racial extremists, and I've called them on it before as well. On the other hand, it's funny to see you acting like a victim like you're innocent of your own charge. Just this thread alone you've spent more time talking about racial butthurt than anybody else. Whatever floats your boat though, but do open your own thread on race if you want to share the butthurt experience.
And I have yet to see a single post from me that comes even close to what your friends so eagerly dish out whenever they found their claims successfully challenged.

And I have yet to see a single post from me that comes even close to what your friends so eagerly dish out whenever they found their claims successfully challenged.
When talking about race, I do agree your posts are little more tame compared to certain Chinese members, yet that's hardly a mitigating factor. You actually spend more time than anybody else dwelling on the issue. Which begs the question of what you are actually here to discuss. Can't earn sympathy if you're engaging in the same verbal spat, albeit less nasty.

When talking about race, I do agree your posts are little more tame compared to certain Chinese members, yet that's hardly a mitigating factor. You actually spend more time than anybody else dwelling on the issue. Which begs the question of what you are actually here to discuss. Can't earn sympathy if you're engaging in the same verbal spat, albeit less nasty.
Dwell? Do I? But if so, care to explain post 20 then the justification for post 21? Are there anything in post 20 that would motivate and justify post 21? The fact that your friends can be so easily provoked by non-racial comments tell everyone that it is the Chinese members here who are obsessed and dwell on racial/ethnic issues.

Dwell? Do I? But if so, care to explain post 20 then the justification for post 21? Are there anything in post 20 that would motivate and justify post 21? The fact that your friends can be so easily provoked by non-racial comments tell everyone that it is the Chinese members here who are obsessed and dwell on racial/ethnic issues.
And yet it was you that spend the rest of the thread talking about the butthurt. If one comment can cause you to do that, then yes, it is dwelling on the issue. Feel free to report him instead of whining for the next 2 pages.

I think the great Shi Lang will be a training carrier at first and eventually paves way for several other to do what America does best. Peace keeping and bringing world peace to world.

And yet it was you that spend the rest of the thread talking about the butthurt. If one comment can cause you to do that, then yes, it is dwelling on the issue. Feel free to report him instead of whining for the next 2 pages.
:lol: Buddy...None of you can 'hurt' me. This is a military issues oriented forum and on that I can take down any of you conscript rejects anytime, here or elsewhere. You should check out my debunking of the supposedly 'superior' J-20's all-movable stabs. But...Resorting to lowbrow racial/ethnic insults after finding one's argument technically flawed is the real butthurt.

:lol: Buddy...None of you can 'hurt' me. This is a military issues oriented forum and on that I can take down any of you conscript rejects anytime, here or elsewhere. You should check out my debunking of the supposedly 'superior' J-20's all-movable stabs. But...Resorting to lowbrow racial/ethnic insults after finding one's argument technically flawed is the real butthurt.
"Oh you conscript rejects can't hurt me!'

"I'm going to whine for 2 pages about some racial comments a Chinese guy on internet made, but it's not butthurt."

And you're still talking about it.

"Oh you conscript rejects can't hurt me!'

"I'm going to whine for 2 pages about some racial comments a Chinese guy on internet made, but it's not butthurt."

And you're still talking about it.
Whine? Heck no...Am exposing the lot of you for what you are: the Asian version of Stormfront.

Whine? Heck no...Am exposing the lot of you for what you are: the Asian version of Stormfront.

Good luck trying. No one can stop you from trying to make yourself appear like: the American version of Stormfront.

How many Chinese users on this forum? What's the ratio of posters that regularly resort to racism? I've been called a chink at work place plenty of times, that must mean my work place is KKK headquarter eh? Sorry, but your statement reeks of butthurt and generalization.

Good luck trying. No one can stop you from trying to make yourself appear like: the American version of Stormfront.
That would work only IF you can find a single post from me that would even come half way close to racial/ethnic insults I see from the Chinese members here. And there is no 'luck' involved in exposing the lot of you for what you are. Enough of you are doing a fine job already.

How many Chinese users on this forum? What's the ratio of posters that regularly resort to racism? I've been called a chink at work place plenty of times, that must mean my work place is KKK headquarter eh? Sorry, but your statement reeks of butthurt and generalization.

I'm actually from Canada and go there every summer. It's extremely liberal in most places so I've never really encountered racism. So it makes me curious that you've been called such a derogatory term at work "plenty of times." Do you mind sharing where you work?

I'm actually from Canada and go there every summer. It's extremely liberal in most places so I really don't see racism much. So I'm curious, where do you work?
I worked as a security at a night club when I was in university. Some people didn't like the idea of getting their drunk @ss thrown out by me.

That would work only IF you can find a single post from me that would even come half way close to racial/ethnic insults I see from the Chinese members here. And there is no 'luck' involved in exposing the lot of you for what you are. Enough of you are doing a fine job already.

Bro, the number of posts targeting the Chinese and how active you are in the Chinese section in particular are enough to expose your intentions. There is no need for anyone here to even try and expose you as the American version of Stormfront when you are constantly doing just that.

Back
Top Bottom