What's new

Chinese - Shi Lang Aircraft Carrier: New Pictures

I worked as a security at a night club when I was in university. Some people didn't like the idea of getting their drunk @ss thrown out by me.

Oh, okay that makes a bit more sense. When intoxicated, some people show their "true colors." Still, I'd say people like that are a very small minority in Canada considering it's one of the most welcoming countries for immigrants.

Bro, the number of posts targeting the Chinese and how active you are in the Chinese section in particular are enough to expose your intentions. There is no need for anyone here to even try and expose you as the American version of Stormfront when you are constantly doing just that.
And in what way do I 'target the Chinese'? Do I challenge their claims based on reasonable technical arguments supported by credible third party sources? Or do I 'target the Chinese' by calling them well known racist/ethnic insulting epithets? It is actually very sly of you to use that phrase 'target the Chinese' because it put the Chinese into the victim mode. I used to volunteer for the Southern Poverty Law Center in helping their investigators moving around northern Idaho monitoring racist militia groups trying to recruit military members. I have a pretty good feel for how racists of every degree try to cover for each other even when some of them know what they are seeing is wrong.

So...If you believe that I am a racist, all you have to do is provide for the readers a few posts from me that are even half way close to what we are used to seeing from the Chinese members here.

And in what way do I 'target the Chinese'? Do I challenge their claims based on reasonable technical arguments supported by credible third party sources? Or do I 'target the Chinese' by calling them well known racist/ethnic insulting epithets? It is actually very sly of you to use that phrase 'target the Chinese' because it put the Chinese into the victim mode. I used to volunteer for the Southern Poverty Law Center in helping their investigators moving around northern Idaho monitoring racist militia groups trying to recruit military members. I have a pretty good feel for how racists of every degree try to cover for each other even when some of them know what they are seeing is wrong.

So...If you believe that I am a racist, all you have to do is provide for the readers a few posts from me that are even half way close to what we are used to seeing from the Chinese members here.

Overall, I bet you are just jealous of China's rise and feeling powerless to disrupt it. ^^

Isn't this on a Russian Hull? Wouldn't be indeginous then.

It is well known fact that you like to make yourself appear victimized so you can attack all us inferior Chinese under your own American eyes. Do we not challenge your claims based on reasonable economic and social arguments supported by credible third party sources? But I guess being Chinese, like you often say, means we are nothing but conscript rejects, we cannot balance our checkbook and are poor commies right? That in your proud American mind automatically puts us at disadvantage no?

I hope our readers know it is not the "cold war" anymore. In fact Chinese and Americans get on so well together that America is allowing the Chinese to establish "special economic zones" in the U.S.
You however is a special case. You suffered greatly as a baby and was left traumatized when you traveled to America and got the "Anti Communist" mentality drilled into you in the American military. Now that the Soviets are gone, Chinese are the biggest Communist country in the world so we are automatically the prick in your finger.

It is indeed very sly of you to play victim when you are the very wolf in sheep's clothing. You don't have to make racist remarks to be a racist. The nature of the way you speak and how you specifically target the Chinese says it all, and by doing so, you will only show the readers how much of an "American version of Stormfront" you really are.

It is well known fact that you like to make yourself appear victimized so you can attack all us inferior Chinese under your own American eyes. Do we not challenge your claims based on reasonable economic and social arguments supported by credible third party sources? But I guess being Chinese, like you often say, means we are nothing but conscript rejects, we cannot balance their checkbook and are poor commies right? That in your proud American mind automatically puts them at disadvantage no? I hope our readers know it is not the "cold war" anymore. In fact Chinese and Americans get on so well together that America is allowing the Chinese to establish "special economic zones" in the U.S.
You however is a special case. You suffered greatly as a baby and was left traumatized when you traveled to America and got the "Anti Communist" mentality drilled into you in the American military. Now that the Soviets are gone, Chinese are the biggest Communist country in the world so we are automatically the prick in your finger.

It is indeed very sly of you to play victim when you are the very wolf in sheep's clothing. You don't have to make racist remarks to be a racist. The nature of the way you speak and how you specifically target the Chinese says it all, and by doing so, you will only show the readers how much of an "American version of Stormfront" you really are.

he has very serious personal issues with the Chinese``i bet he is a loner

You better to learn Chinese and go to the Chinese mlitary forum. And usually these military forums were frequently visited by many CIA owned ID & IP. :lol: So they won't mind if you wanna search for more military secrets from China.

Thanks for your advise of learning Chinese. Certainly, learning any additional language would only enhance our understanding and knowledge, especially getting to know your adversary a bit better yet.

Regarding your comments of the US's intelligent agents would "trolling" Chinese websites to "research" millitary secrets from China; please need not to acclaim yourself so high that it would hurt when you fall though. :D

Yes, it's well known that China has produced so much bogus goods, from basic commodities such as eggs, milk, rice to industrial products. Still it's hard to sort out which one is genuine and which one is... fake. In the US we have the saying "Show me the goods!" So, what do you have here?

As I said, Shi lang is just a ferry boat.PLA can not build & operating a real aircraft carrier. PLA is the army of XIII century with human wave attack. Korean war and border conflict with CCCP is an example.:usflag:

As I said, Shi lang is just a ferry boat.PLA can not build & operating a real aircraft carrier. PLA is the army of XIII century with human wave attack. Korean war and border conflict with CCCP is an example.:usflag:

omfg_joker_heath_ledger_clapping.gif

Back
Top Bottom