What's new

Chinese - Shi Lang Aircraft Carrier: New Pictures

Does not need to actually fought in any war to be a veteran. As long as a term of service is complete the person is qualified as a 'veteran'. But since you asked: Desert Storm.

were you a f-15 pilot? or did you operate the abram tanks? if not aircraft or armor then infantry?

were you a f-15 pilot? or did you operate the abram tanks? if not aircraft or armor then infantry?
I was USAF but not a pilot. I did have to carry an M-4 and rucked about 60lbs of electronics gear for 'special stuff'.

oh so that's like maintenance? and they let you carry a rifle?
The USAF has Special Ops units whose 'operators' are trained by SEALS and Army Rangers as well as by the USAF itself. And yes, if it comes down to it, every USAF personnel will fight if necessary.

The USAF has Special Ops units whose 'operators' are trained by SEALS and Army Rangers as well as by the USAF itself. And yes, if it comes down to it, every USAF personnel will fight if necessary.

so um are you a maintenance staff or special ops unit?

I really doubt ur being Bengali. As long I know bout Bengalis (Hindu or Muslim), They are intelligent, Talented, Well mannered and very logical. I am sorry to say that I can't find a single Quality of Bengali in you...

GDP growth of 10% of third world country is nothing in front of GDP growth of 1% of developed country... I will give you simple example, If you are poor and you have asset of 100Taka, some how you earn 100 Taka more, Your net growth is 100%. Where as Gambit has 10,000 Taka and he earned 100 taka , his net growth is 1%. Hope it clear your illusion of 10% Vs 1% growth.

Have you ever gone through specification of Nimitz class super carriers??? Go thru them, read some book, and then claim anything. One or two missile cannot sunk Carrier, if you get some chance go near any carrier and see them... I got an opportunity to see Nimitz class Super carrier once, I was enchanted by its charm... I bet in face to face fight only USA can sunk Nimitz... (In perl harbor kind attack any one can destroy it)

Its My humble suggestion "Don't discrace the name of Bengalies.."

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

I really doubt ur being Bengali. As long I know bout Bengalis (Hindu or Muslim), They are intelligent, Talented, Well mannered and very logical. I am sorry to say that I can't find a single Quality of Bengali in you...

GDP growth of 10% of third world country is nothing in front of GDP growth of 1% of developed country... I will give you simple example, If you are poor and you have asset of 100Taka, some how you earn 100 Taka more, Your net growth is 100%. Where as Gambit has 10,000 Taka and he earned 100 taka , his net growth is 1%. Hope it clear your illusion of 10% Vs 1% growth.

Have you ever gone through specification of Nimitz class super carriers??? Go thru them, read some book, and then claim anything. One or two missile cannot sunk Carrier, if you get some chance go near any carrier and see them... I got an opportunity to see Nimitz class Super carrier once, I was enchanted by its charm... I bet in face to face fight only USA can sunk Nimitz... (In perl harbor kind attack any one can destroy it)

Its My humble suggestion "Don't disgrace the name of Bengalies.."

Genius. Let me educate you as below........

China has GDP of 6 trillion dollars a year. US has GDP of 14 trillion dollars a year.

China is growing at 10% a year and US is growing at 2% a year

This means that China will add 600 billion dollars to it's GDP this year whereas US will add 280 billion dollars.

Last time I checked 600 was more than 280.

did you see any action as a special ops unit?
SIGINT is very unglamorous. Certainly not something a guy could use to pick up chicks. It involves hours of tedious recording of EM intercepts from ground and air sources. It is something not everyone could do and is allowed to do so it is attached to 'special operations'. We even have 'killer weathermen'...

Combat Weather
Special Operations Weather, commonly referred to in the Air Force as Combat Weather, used to be a special duty assignment available only to trained and certified Air Force Weathermen (AFSC 1W0X1). In January 2009, the Air Force decided to make this duty a separate AFSC (1W0X2). Before this new AFSC, weather Airmen applied to become special operations weathermen after already being in the Air Force. Now, recruiters can enlist trainees directly into the 1W0X2 special operations weathermen career field since the new Air Force specialty code is now in the enlisted classification directory.
Before the reorganization of the USAF Special Ops command, anyone can be temporarily recruited into certain positions due to specific needs. The Combat Weather group was one of those unofficial groups. Now the group is an official 'SpecOps' unit. SIGINT is/was no different. SIGINT have always been around since WW II but usually special operations have this skill as something incidental to their core missions. The USAF in particular became wise enough to recognize the increasingly dense EM environment to make SIGINT an official and critical career field. But not very sexy.

6.29 update
25_90028_e1077d1089f8e0e.jpg

25_90028_65585639c160faa.jpg

25_90028_ceae5b3963bc782.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom