What's new

Delhi police file FIR against Greta Thunberg over farmers tweets

hussain0216

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

😂😂😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪

What the Indians don't understand is that the more they go crazy against a 13 year old girl or Rihanna the more India gets dragged through the mud 😂😂😂😂

I can imagine the international news community covering this😂
Or John Oliver making a programme on it

I can see millions around the world going after Indians after Indians go all Extremist and sexual against Rihanna and Greta😂😂😂😂😂

This is comedy gold

Greta Thunberg need to apply for a pre-arrest bail now from Delhi court, epic :D

I feel sorry for sane Indians who are going through all this

So will Delhi Police ask Interpol to arrest Greta and ship her to Delhi ?

Greta, the mentally retarded darling of the global cult of left winger climate alarmists.

She's got handlers, people, handlers who give her her meds, handlers who train her to be their prop and say what they want her to say.

😂😂😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪

What the Indians don't understand is that the more they go crazy against a 13 year old girl or Rihanna the more India gets dragged through the mud 😂😂😂😂

I can imagine the international news community covering this😂
Or John Oliver making a programme on it

I can see millions around the world going after Indians after Indians go all Extremist and sexual against Rihanna and Greta😂😂😂😂😂

This is comedy gold
Underage being booked ? Is it constitutionally legal ? 🤣

Greta, the mentally retarded darling of the global cult of left winger climate alarmists.

She's got handlers, people, handlers who give her her meds, handlers who train her to be their prop and say what they want her to say.
so bakhts sitting on computer acting all machos and begging for bobs and vagena are assmart?

So will Delhi Police ask Interpol to arrest Greta and ship her to Delhi ?
If it is not impossible then near to impossible as

The act is committed [in this case social media comment in support of farmers] by a person [Greta Thunberg]
who is the national and resident of a country other than India and that act is not against the Law of that Country at the time when it was committed, therefore in my opinion it does not constitute any legal grounds for her arrest by any National or International Law Enforcement Agency

[Comment: I don't know the legal status of this case in India and want to know is it illegal to extend support to Indian Farmers in India ..... ???]

8 journalists arrested over their coverage of the farmers:

Seems to be going downhill fast!
jakeNewj yindoo country aka baboons paradise aka India is a democratic country and press is free to show whatever they want!!

#wahModigwahhh!!
sex with dogs in legal in yindoo country!

IMG_20210204_174941.png

so bakhts sitting on computer acting all machos and begging for bobs and vagena are assmart?
She does have handlers, even the CCP knows it.

:coffee:
just turned 18

but she doesn't look like it, because she is a retard. :haha:

This report says that four Indian cities - Bangalore, Bombay, Pune and Delhi - are among the top 10 most traffic-congested cities in the world. Think about the pollution in these four cities and in the other six.

For at least two years on PDF I have been saying that all countries should ban privately-owned personal transport and in their place arrange more efficient and more in number public transport ( buses, ideally ) and taxis. A new Saudia project called NEOM city is doing just that. Modi should have done that when he promised during the 2014 election that he will create 100 smart cities. 'Smart' should have meant removal of privately-owned personal transport instead of foolishly building more roads, flyovers and metro rail.

Such are the things I believe that Greta speaks of. How is she wrong ?

Back
Top Bottom