What's new

Delhi police file FIR against Greta Thunberg over farmers tweets

so now safrooni baboons following ccp?

1$ from godi it cell?
Read the article, it's not exactly pro India, what the guy said.

1612441933653.png

What a sorry state India is in. To think that at one point, Delhi wanted to isolate Islamabad... Fool's dream

[Comment: I don't know the legal status of this case in India and want to know is it illegal to extend support to Indian Farmers in India ..... ???]

Well, if you are part of a big party then you have protection of the party but if you are a journalist then Delhi Police can arrest you. Such happened with Mandeep Punia :
New Delhi: A Delhi court today granted bail to freelance journalist Mandeep Punia who was arrested on Sunday from the Singhu border point between the city and Haryana where a huge number of farmers have been protesting for months.Mr Punia was granted bail by the Rohini court on a guarantee of Rs 25,000.

The bail order said, "It is a well settled legal principle of law that 'bail is a rule and jail is an exception'."

The journalist was arrested by the Delhi police under various sections under the Indian Penal Code for "obstructing public servant in discharge of public functions", "assault or criminal force to deter public servant from discharge of his duty", and "voluntarily causing hurt to deter public servant from his duty".

"...the alleged scuffle incident of present case is of around 6.30 PM. However, the present FIR was registed at around 1.21 AM on the next day. Moreover, the complainant, victims, and witnesses are police personnel only. Hence, there is no possibility that accused/ applicant can able to influence any of the police officials," the bail order said.

Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Satvir Singh Lamba had yesterday reserved the order for today after hearing the arguments of the accused as well the public prosecutor. Advocate Akram Khan, appearing for Mr Punia, told the court that the accused was merely carrying out his journalistic duties.

Mr Khan said that another journalist was detained along with Mr Punia but was released around midnight. The reason the police gave different treatment to the accused was because he was not carrying a press card, the counsel said.

"Accused is a freelance journalist and not carrying a press card can be no grounds for a case or arrest. The accused is a well-respected member of the society being a journalist, including being a frequent contributor to the Caravan magazine," he said.

The Delhi police sought the dismissal of bail application, saying he may again indulge in instigating the protesters and create nuisance at the protest site. The agency said the accused tried to break the barricades and scuffled with police personnel deputed on highly sensitive law and order arrangement.

Mr Punia, it said, neither cooperated nor did he disclose any name of his associates.

Another report about him :
New Delhi:
Journalist Mandeep Punia, whose arrest last week at the Singhu border -- the epicentre of the farmers' protests outside Delhi -- sparked outrage, says he scribbled notes on his legs in Tihar Jail so he could file his reports. The freelance journalist was freed on bail by a Delhi court on Tuesday.

Mr Punia, whose Twitter bio describes him as a "small journalist" who writes "notes" on grassroot politics, told NDTV that he had spoken with farmers jailed with him and would soon write a detailed report.

"I have written journalistic notes on my legs so that I can file a report (on conversation with the farmers)," he said.

"My work is to write reports from ground zero. (Inside jail) I got the chance to talk with the farmers lodged in the jail. I asked them why and how they were arrested."

Cases of "obstructing public servants in discharge of public functions", "assault or criminal force to deter public servant from discharge of his duty", and "voluntarily causing hurt to deter public servant from his duty", have been filed against Mr Punia.

Mr Punia's arrest had triggered protests -- both on social media and outside the Delhi Police headquarters -- by his fellow journalists, who demanded his immediate release.

The opposition Congress had also slammed the government for arresting Mr Punia. "Those who fear the truth arrest true journalists," senior party leader Rahul Gandhi had tweeted.

Mr Punia shared with NDTV: "I never thought I would be interviewed as I have always been on the other side of the camera. I do what is called slow journalism in India. My work involves writing ground reports from rural areas. I write long form stories... since the government pressured me so much, I am in front of you".

On Wednesday, Mr Punia wrote on Twitter that he should not have been arrested. "I have been given bail and I am thankful to the honorable court, but I should not have been arrested in the first place," he tweeted.

oh wow just when you thought they couldn't get more dosage of chotium sulphate

Think about the pollution in these four cities and in the other six.
You've quite unsurprisingly fallen for it too :lol:

Her main shpeel is about rising water levels that will destroy the Earth, rising water levels due to human caused carbon emissions (CO2) in the atmosphere.

Environmentalism and reigning in harmful pollutants, protecting the wildlife, the quest for clean energy.. these are things everybody is on board with but which the CO2 alarmist mafia has co-opted.

Don't confuse the two.

new Saudia project called NEOM city
India should experiment with such a concept too, agree.

Keeping my private transport for now, thanks.. maybe in another 100 years there will be an advanced public transport sytem which will be able to deliver me to my destination as effectively, plonk my *** right in my friend's driveway or anywhere else I wish to go any time of the day, or night, and will be available at the snap of a finger, and will be FREE !! yaay ! :bounce:

How is she wrong ?
Greta isn't Greta, she's a prop, a front for the powers that be behind the scene. Will be discarded in a few years when she stops looking like such a kid.

It only took two tiny women to send Virat Hindu Yudhas into balls to the walls mode.

Modi and his cult have survived and thrived only due to how little the West cares about India.

Greta isn't Greta, she's a prop, a front for the powers that be behind the scene.

Who are those powers ?

Keeping my private transport for now, thanks.. maybe in another 100 years there will be an advanced public transport sytem which will be able to deliver me to my destination as effectively, plonk my *** right in my friend's driveway or anywhere else I wish to go any time of the day, or night, and will be available at the snap of a finger, and will be FREE !! yaay ! :bounce:

Don't Uber and Ola provide you that service right now ? I have read that when Uber began operation in USA its USP was that Americans need no longer take their personal cars out.

As for "free", please read this thread of mine ( maybe you have read it ) about a new economic system where I have mentioned transport.

You've quite unsurprisingly fallen for it too :lol:

Her main shpeel is about rising water levels that will destroy the Earth, rising water levels due to human caused carbon emissions (CO2) in the atmosphere.

Environmentalism and reigning in harmful pollutants, protecting the wildlife, the quest for clean energy.. these are things everybody is on board with but which the CO2 alarmist mafia has co-opted.

Quite a few groups are working towards CO2 Neutrality through various experiments, including hydrogen cars, electric cars and trucks and Nano Diamond Battery ( website ).

India should experiment with such a concept too, agree.

Yes and now !

so now safrooni baboons following ccp?
The gentleman in that piece also clearly stated 'support for Indian farmers'.

The criticism of Greta is more about why she hasn't called for Julian Assange's release.

The Indians are clutching at straws.

😂😂😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪

What the Indians don't understand is that the more they go crazy against a 13 year old girl or Rihanna the more India gets dragged through the mud 😂😂😂😂

I can imagine the international news community covering this😂
Or John Oliver making a programme on it

I can see millions around the world going after Indians after Indians go all Extremist and sexual against Rihanna and Greta😂😂😂😂😂

This is comedy gold

You need some education if you think she is 13 years old.

The gentleman in that piece also clearly stated 'support for Indian farmers'.

The criticism of Greta is more about why she hasn't called for Julian Assange's release.

The Indians are clutching at straws.
Nope, no clutching at straws at all. I was only making the point that the little retarded girl has handlers telling her what to do and say, and noted that the CCP seems to have noted as well.

Hopefully, that she is a prop, is glaringly obvious to anyone with half a functioning brain cell.

😂😂😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪

What the Indians don't understand is that the more they go crazy against a 13 year old girl or Rihanna the more India gets dragged through the mud 😂😂😂😂

I can imagine the international news community covering this😂
Or John Oliver making a programme on it

I can see millions around the world going after Indians after Indians go all Extremist and sexual against Rihanna and Greta😂😂😂😂😂

This is comedy gold
Feel sorry for you nation, India is in limelight that all heavyweights are thrown into the action and all you can do is share a bunch of emojis. Greta rehanna n even mia khalifa words seems to be more powerful than that of Mr Handsome.

Greta, the mentally retarded darling of the global cult of left winger climate alarmists.

She's got handlers, people, handlers who give her her meds, handlers who train her to be their prop and say what they want her to say.
I really feel sorry for you!

Back
Top Bottom