What's new

Do you support Imran and Atlaf alliance? (PTI + MQM)

Do you support PTI + MQM alliance?

• Yes

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • No

Votes: 26 59.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nonsense. There is no chance of electoral alliance.

Parliamentary alliance may be needed in the case of hung government only and that may be done with anybody.

Sir aap bhi yahin hain or hum bhi yahin hain, this is not the prediction by any means this is something very authentic and from very Credible resource.

I can imagine the faces of imran supporters when they will hear this famous line pretty soon " Mulk kay waseeh tar mafaad mein pakistan tehreek e insaaf ne MQM ke sath coalation govt bananay aur un se hath milanay ka faisla karlia " :rofl:

no government can be made without MQM because excluding MQM will be excluding karachi

but others have options to force MQM into alliance, like initiating killings in karachi and then blaming MQM so that their support is weakened

do i inform your activities in this forum to MQM lollzz

i+love+my+life.jpg

You, Mister, are to decide now what's shameful and what's not for a Political leader?
The hundreds of thousands of people to join MQM's rallies are, you think, too dumb to decide for themselves?
Altaf Hussain's a lively character. If he wants to sing, he sings. Ya got a problem with that? Don't vote MQM.

Exactly!
They will just vote for you.

Criminal elements join almost all parties so find safe heaven for them, & power,
BUT MQM has most of such elements than any other party,,, above all MQMs head is foreign agent.
Like IK said, as long as MQM doesn't get rid of such elements , NO alliance,,,

Criminal elements join almost all parties so find safe heaven for them, & power,
BUT MQM has most of such elements than any other party,,, above all MQMs head is foreign agent.
Like IK said, as long as MQM doesn't get rid of such elements , NO alliance,,,

IK should remember the past when his political worker were targeted by MQM, also remember when he went to UK to file case against MQM.......but i think these past dosen't matter for him because he is specilaist in "Ball Left" and the reason behind is "big boots"......Hope easily understanding for all..........

MQM might be a great party but as long as this rajnikanth is leading it with his singing and dancing i don't think MQM will ever win over educated moderate people! only people who like stage shows of umer sharif will support ALTAF BHAI.

MQM needs to make haider abbas rizvi,mustafa kamal or farooq sattar the head of MQM inorder to win the hearts of all pakistanis!

MQM might be a great party but as long as this rajnikanth is leading it with his singing and dancing i don't think MQM will ever win over educated moderate people! only people who like stage shows of umer sharif will support ALTAF BHAI.

MQM needs to make haider abbas rizvi,mustafa kamal or farooq sattar the head of MQM inorder to win the hearts of all pakistanis!

I strongly feel that Javed Hashmi shud be the chariman of PTI he deserve it more than anyone else, what do u say ?

I strongly feel that Javed Hashmi shud be the chariman of PTI he deserve it more than anyone else, what do u say ?

firstly imran doesn't dance and sing secondly haider abbas rizvi,farooq sattar & mustafa kalam are they lotas???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom