What's new

Dr Aamir Liaquat Passed Away

Hadith is on not bad mouthing the dead. There's no command to be "respectful" towards them.

Also there's no prohibition to condemn or talk of their wrong acts/actions, such as the filth this guy said about the mother of Junaid Jamshed.
OK if it makes you happy.
But I think he will get his dues from his maker and you seem to be suffering for nothing.
It's easier to let it go. He is no more

God works in mysteriouse way , maybe some lessons for our ayyaash ,liberals socalled western educated ruling elite who are an liability to the nation and its people . Only the thought of Death can cure elites behaviour (sometimes only). He was most probably on drugs or one of his wife poisened him .

For the rest may Allah forgive him for all his shortcomings and give him paradise, ameen.

We mourn his death not because of his character but ,because our religion commands us to never celebrate the death of even our worst enemies.
Amir liaquat reached the greatest heights of popularity, and respect, and then his downfall and humiliation in this world. A reminder as to what we are, and who is the real supreme power SubhanAllah!

Last edited:
i had watched these type of shitty videos years ago,

1st watch donkey king, several witness told he is cocaine addict, playboy and may be even gay..

its fun for qaum e youth to assassinate characters of others

May all corrupt mullahs burn in HELL!

yes, including tariq jamil, zakir naik, tuseef ur rehman,

i even agree all mullah, pundit, rabi, fathers should burn in hell, even they are corrupt or not,

Sure... May they also burn in hell for their corruption!!... Forever!

Hadith is on not bad mouthing the dead. There's no command to be "respectful" towards them.

Also there's no prohibition to condemn or talk of their wrong acts/actions, such as the filth this guy said about the mother of Junaid Jamshed.
What did he say about JJ mother ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom