What's new

EU public debates saying Saudi Arabia commited genocide in yemen - This is ridiculous and laughable

You want none of that. Instead you lost opportunity on claiming ports across the entire area by joining the fight against the Houthis but you were to slow and dumb to understand geopolitics
What is the world coming to when Saudis are calling others dumb....one can only laugh. I guess India is a super power to train with. Israelis cousins are there to hug and kiss with so us humble Muslims are dumb for sure. Gosh if Allah had put the Kabah anywhere else, would anyone have cared who these people are ? Thank prophet Ibrahim AS for his dua otherwise you will still be sucking camel teet and chewing dates.
@Imad.Khan

What is the world coming to when Saudis are calling others dumb....one can only laugh. I guess India is a super power to train with. Israelis cousins are there to hug and kiss with so us humble Muslims are dumb for sure. Gosh if Allah had put the Kabah anywhere else, would anyone have cared who these people are ? Thank prophet Ibrahim AS for his dua otherwise you will still be sucking camel teet and chewing dates.
@Imad.Khan

There are many Pakistanis who share this opinion. It was an opening

You want none of that. Instead you lost opportunity on claiming ports across the entire area by joining the fight against the Houthis but you were to slow and dumb to understand geopolitics

even if Pakistan joined and beat the houthis, there is guarantee that we would have gotten those ports. Saudi and UAE doing have a reliable foreign policy like they used to, now everything is in motion 24/7. also, i dont see what use those ports have for Pakistan. our Navy is a lot smaller than India, it has to protect our own coastline, not be far off protecting a port in Yemen for which we have no obvious use for. BRI sea lanes can be protected by other participating countries and their navies, especially Chinese Navy. Yemen coastline is not Pakistani coastline, so let another participating BRI country closer to Yemen geographically protect the Yemeni coastline and their ports.

they are thinking our navy is the spanish armada then. khayali pulao

I'm glad we didn't. We may have lost an opening but its better this way.

even if Pakistan joined and beat the houthis, there is guarantee that we would have gotten those ports. Saudi and UAE doing have a reliable foreign policy like they used to, now everything is in motion 24/7. also, i dont see what use those ports have for Pakistan. our Navy is a lot smaller than India, it has to protect our own coastline, not be far off protecting a port in Yemen for which we have no obvious use for. BRI sea lanes can be protected by other participating countries and their navies, especially Chinese Navy. Yemen coastline is not Pakistani coastline, so let another participating BRI country closer to Yemen geographically protect the Yemeni coastline and their ports.

I never said about protecting but claiming a tactical important location. The thing with some Pakistanis is they have defeatist mentality from the get go.

Broski in the world there is no such thing as I protect something for someone but there is 'I CLAIM IT FOR MYSELF''

I don't understand why Pakistanis doesn't think of them as conquerors? What happened to the imperialistic mindset of their ancestors.

Pakistan should think like a predator it is healthy

Don't get me wrong...I have many Saudi friends and they are the best of people but when people like you abuse us we will abuse you.
Saudi has been a our friend since inception and we have a lot of love for Saudi and Pakistanis will defend you but sadly not when you attack helpless people and go to bed with the killers and rapists of Palestine. This is a shame

I never said about protecting but claiming a tactical important location. The thing with some Pakistanis is they have defeatist mentality from the get go.

lol. Pakistan has nothing to gain by winning in Yemen. the ports mean nothing for Pakistan. its like Pakistan fighting for and conquering Gibraltar. what the hell are we going to do with Gibraltar? and weaken our home front by keeping a big naval presence to protect something that have zero geostrategic importance to Pakistan.

I don't understand why Pakistanis doesn't think of them as conquerors? What happened to the imperialistic mindset of their ancestors.

Pakistan should think like a predator it is healthy

my fellow Pakistanis will remember a story we are all brought up with, about the cunning fox and the narcissistic/stupid crow. one day the crow is sitting on a branch high up with a laddoo (its a big sweet. ball shaped). the fox wants it, but cant get to it. so he flatters the crow and says how beautiful his voice is and that he would love to hear him sing. so the stupid crow gets flattered and starts singing. the laddoo falls from his mouth on to the ground, the fox picks it up and eats it.

what you are doing is the trying to bring the story to life. Pakistan has nothing to gain in Yemen. so stop the flattery, you spend billions on your military every year, so go fight and win yourself.

lol. Pakistan has nothing to gain by winning in Yemen. the ports mean nothing for Pakistan. its like Pakistan fighting for and conquering Gibraltar. what the hell are we going to do with Gibraltar? and weaken our home front by keeping a big naval presence to protect something that have zero geostrategic importance to Pakistan.

my fellow Pakistanis will remember a story we are all brought up with, about the cunning fox and the narcissistic/stupid crow. one day the crow is sitting on a branch high up with a laddoo (its a big sweet. ball shaped). the fox wants it, but cant get to it. so he flatters the crow and says how beautiful his voice is and that he would love to hear him sing. so the stupid crow gets flattered and starts singing. the laddoo falls from his mouth on to the ground, the fox picks it up and eats it.

what you are doing is the trying to bring the story to life. Pakistan has nothing to gain in Yemen. so stop the flattery, you spend billions on your military every year, so go fight and win yourself.

You trying to downplay it but many Pakistan's understand that expansion is beneficial to Pakistan and especially to Bab al mandab

MBZS killed people thats for sure but genocide? Why are these retared people not talking about genocide in Syria?

Last edited:
You trying to downplay it but many Pakistan's understand that expansion is beneficial to Pakistan and especially to Bab al mandab

there is literally zero, absolutely phuk all benefit to Pakistan from any/all Yemeni ports. also, Saudi isnt a reliable partner. they tried to arm twist us into accepting Israel by cancelling the oil payment deferred payment facility and asking for their loan back immediately. no guarantee Saudi would have let us hold a meaningless Yemeni port. Israel is Saudi's best friend now, and Saudi would kick us to the curb in an instant if Israel wanted them to. so keep your Yemeni port and good luck with your war.

Frankly I don't give shite about KSA anymore. The monarchy is ruled by an opportunistic and backstabbing clown. The GCC strip is in demise.

Now remember how the GCC wanted Pakistan to join the war in Yemen. The GCC pawns were pleading Pakistan to join the massacre. Now tell me in hindsight. Had we joined this war how would you feel today? Children and babies dying due to malnutrition and lack of food. People dying due to hunger and war. A country torn to bits and pieces. What an achievement.
yemen have long history of civil wars sir . it was not paradise before war too. but pakistan did right to stay away

there is literally zero, absolutely phuk all benefit to Pakistan from any/all Yemeni ports. also, Saudi isnt a reliable partner. they tried to arm twist us into accepting Israel by cancelling the oil payment deferred payment facility and asking for their loan back immediately. no guarantee Saudi would have let us hold a meaningless Yemeni port. Israel is Saudi's best friend now, and Saudi would kick us to the curb in an instant if Israel wanted them to. so keep your Yemeni port and good luck with your war.

You don't understand geopolitics or wealth or understand ghanima. That area is a worthy ghanima for PaK interests but you have low IQ to understand. I mean as in claiming for yourself

You don't understand geopolitics or wealth or understand ghanima. That area is a worthy ghanima for PaK interests but you have low IQ to understand. I mean as in claiming for yourself

i do understand geopolitics. Pakistan has nothing to gain from Yemen. nothing, zilch, sifr.

ghanima? Yemen was a poor country even before the war. you want us to rob what little they have left and call it ghanima? shameful.

Do not push us towards "worthy ghanima" narrative, if that is the case then why we should have gone for a war-ridden Yemen, and not for the rich KSA that would have been a worth ghanima, isnt it? :D

We made a brilliant decision to stay away from the mess you guys have created, best of luck to you, and do not forget to collect your worthy ghanima. We are happy as long as you guys collect it. Thanks but no thanks.

Back
Top Bottom