What's new

FAIL - Indians put wreckage of their own aircraft stated as PAF F-6....

I didn't tag him because of Mod/Admin, he is a senior here, so he must have Idea how posting a real picture became a propaganda

A picture taken of the forged/doctored piece would be counted as a fake picture, still. I think you may understand why it is called a fake picture.

A picture taken of the forged/doctored piece would be counted as a fake picture, still. I think you may understand why it is called a fake picture.
A picture taken of a may/maynot forged piece becomes a fake picture? WOW.. nice logic No wonder you are Mr research and Dev

A picture taken of a may/maynot forged piece becomes a fake picture? WOW.. nice logic No wonder you are Mr research and Dev

I was just trying to show you another side like you used your real camera to take the picture of a planted/forged and doctored piece so the topic is whether the piece is original or fake though no one doubts your DSLR at all but the concept/a mere try to prove something as it belongs to PAF is a failed try hence called fake. So as you will post any forged picture/video etc, no one would challenge or oppose the camera or equipment but the piece/contents of the post.

Rest about that bold, red highlighted part, no need to go there you can still try to prove your point without personal attacks or taunting the evaluation/decision of Admin. Hope you may refrain from the same in future that it will not take you anywhere.

This is what they did elsewhere, some shiny model aircraft, placed on the ground and made to look like wrecks of PAF aircraft. :lol:

15389006900_f5c46caa53-jpg.220437

from where it looks its the part of crash Plane, look at the edges of that wreckage, instead of black they are still silver.

what a joke .

I was just trying to show you another side like you used your real camera to take the picture of a planted/forged and doctored piece so the topic is whether the piece is original or fake though no one doubts your DSLR at all but the concept/a mere try to prove something as it belongs to PAF is a failed try hence called fake. So as you will post any forged picture/video etc, no one would challenge or oppose the camera or equipment but the piece/contents of the post.

Rest about that bold, red highlighted part, no need to go there you can still try to prove your point without personal attacks or taunting the evaluation/decision of Admin. Hope you may refrain from the same in future that it will not take you anywhere.
Then there was no point in negative rep me. I simply provided a clear picture of the object that people were discussing. Neither I added, changed or debated about the originality of the product itself. @Abu Zolfiqar of all the people being Mods should have understand that, instead he chose you simply abused his powers. Infact even after asking him to how he thought the picture is fake, he didn't had the decency to backup his claim, instead he simply told me to contact the seniors.
2ndly, I don't know/care if the product is forged, fake, or original, I provided a clear picture, and thus I stood away from debating on this topic. I can understand your camaraderie with other mods, I do hope you stand for what is right.

I am not claiming the Make and Model.... I am questioning .. ....... how did OP come to conclusion that India is claiming it to be an F6....

Brother,

Indians claiming, it as a War Trophy of 1971 is that Correct??
and i also hope you knew that wreckage is of F-7?? agreed

then for your kind information F-7 inducted in PAF in 1988. so how India shoot down F-7P's 17 Year earlier before the Induction in PAF.

Now u understand??

It is mig-21 or a F-7 (the latter never having flown against India) ... so use your logic.

it is indeed hilarious

so how can Indians shoot down that F-7, in 1971, then these F-7 inducted in PAF in 1988.

actually Indians used the Machine of "Back to the Future" they reached 1989, shout down F-7, bring the wreckage to 1971, and displayed as War Trophy, i think that 's the only way Possible.

instead he chose you simply abused his powers.

What is that???? I mean really and where or either you need to take a break, deep breath, a glass of water and calm down.

I can understand your camaraderie with other mods

Well it is everybody doing the same within their own level/class but still, you are posting the same thing that wouldn't serve the purpose you are trying to say here. It is to stand with the right one but I don't know what force you to be that much taunting for that. I have good understanding and have words with Many Indians here as well. It is about to maintain the decorum of the Forum and do the right thing.

Infact even after asking him to how he thought the picture is fake, he didn't had the decency to backup his claim, instead he simply told me to contact the seniors.

In-case of any objection to the action taken by the one which is granted with such powers, you have to do what he said and i found no wrong here. You can report to the seniors and then they can ask @Abu Zolfiqar to back-up the action but you cannot proceed the matter of mere -tive rating here in this thread. You are properly advised to do so.

Even if I have to discuss the intention of you for posting the pics alone without any word to back-up your latter claim regarding the intention for posting mere pictures, I wouldn't do it based upon -tive rating. You should have mentioned whatever your intention was, while posting the pictures but so far, IMO, evaluation of the pictures/post of you reveals the failed attempt of Indian Claim related to that fake tail and has nothing to do with HD quality etc purpose.

Last edited:
so how can Indians shoot down that F-7, in 1971, then these F-7 inducted in PAF in 1988.

actually Indians used the Machine of "Back to the Future" they reached 1989, shout down F-7, bring the wreckage to 1971, and displayed as War Trophy, i think that 's the only way Possible.

read sequentially my posts, and to who I was saying this specifically.

don't dissect things and quote me. it is stupid to quote a real old post which has not been read sequentially at the time it was posted.

now scurry along.

1. third-rate quality - The photo has been taken from a Canon EOS 5D mark 3, the pic depth is around 2.4MP far greater then .224MP which your lot have posted in here. So dont talk about Quality
2. Doctored photos - This is the ELA of the pic that I have posted
7ba5576efaa89a89e5befaceffe8a4be0f14f976_850946.png

Show me your proof how you came to the conclusion that the pic is of low quality or that it has been doctored. @PARIKRAMA @SrNair

Leave the crabp aside..Tell us the feeling how Desert corps hold their chins up while entering the gate..How do they explain this magnificent piece of art when outsiders/foreigners tour the place , if you have any video/local news report or ceremonial pictures please do share.

Brother,

Indians claiming, it as a War Trophy of 1971 is that Correct??
and i also hope you knew that wreckage is of F-7?? agreed

then for your kind information F-7 inducted in PAF in 1988. so how India shoot down F-7P's 17 Year earlier before the Induction in PAF.

Now u understand??

Correct.
Really hilarious.

The Indian propagandists, apart from failing to remove the serial number of the MiG-21, also blundered on the Pakistani flag as the star and crescent are always facing to the back.

8165890155_d1775568d8_o.jpg

Its rear section of MiG21 or (chinese derivative F7). Now Question comes is it Indian or Pakistani? Why India will put Indian weapon on display (as souvenir) when many war trophy are available..

Now question come on Flag and number, When it would have been hit, both number and flag would have faded, So some stupid contractor put Pakistani Flag and Serial Number on it..

Its called clerical mistake, Don't search conspiracy theory in it..

Its rear section of MiG21 or (chinese derivative F7). Now Question comes is it Indian or Pakistani? Why India will put Indian weapon on display (as souvenir) when many war trophy are available..

Now question come on Flag and number, When it would have been hit, both number and flag would have faded, So some stupid contractor put Pakistani Flag and Serial Number on it..

Not quite, it is called a deliberate but poor attempt at faking something out of sheer embarrassment and desperation.

Good try mate, the Chinese derivative didn't enter PAF service until 1988.
The serial number clearly indicates for it to be from IAF MiG-21 batch.....and go through the thread , you will find out it's not the only time Indians tried to capitalise and blundered on their own loss.

Back
Top Bottom