What's new

FAIL - Indians put wreckage of their own aircraft stated as PAF F-6....

Not quite, it is called a deliberate but poor attempt at faking something out of sheer embarrassment and desperation.

As I said, in indo-pak war 100s of fighter plane were brought down. When already many killed birds are available why some one fake it'???

Good try mate, the Chinese derivative didn't enter PAF service until 1988.
The serial number clearly indicates for it to be from IAF MiG-21 batch.....and go through the thread , you will find out it's not the only time Indians tried to capitalise and blundered on their own loss.

It can be MiG19 tail.. I am not expert here.. It just some error , may be some contractor pull wrong tail from warehouse where pakistani plane's wreck was kept..

Yes because majority of them were Indians.

could be, Indian Migs have bad record of crash. But I can't see any conspiracy here.. By keeping a tail of dead bird will not do hibbie-jibbie for Pakistan.. :pakistan:

could be, Indian Migs have bad record of crash. But I can't see any conspiracy here.. By keeping a tail of dead bird will not do hibbie-jibbie for Pakistan.. :pakistan:

Whats written on the plaque, and why the Pakistani flag on it? Maybe it crashed "for" Pakistan.

Its rear section of MiG21 or (chinese derivative F7). Now Question comes is it Indian or Pakistani? Why India will put Indian weapon on display (as souvenir) when many war trophy are available..

Now question come on Flag and number, When it would have been hit, both number and flag would have faded, So some stupid contractor put Pakistani Flag and Serial Number on it..

Its called clerical mistake, Don't search conspiracy theory in it..

brother,

these F-7Ps were inducted in service in 1988 in PAF, and how come they start fighting in 1971??

that's the point, which showed how your establishment twist tings.

brother,

these F-7Ps were inducted in service in 1988 in PAF, and how come they start fighting in 1971??

that's the point, which showed how your establishment twist tings.

It can be MiG19 tail.. I am not expert here.. It just some error , may be some contractor pull wrong tail from warehouse where pakistani/Indian plane's wreck was kept..

Last time One Indian news paper shown JF17 as IAF plane, Once I saw one News channel showing Su34 as Indian plane, some time I have seen showing F22 as Indian plane..

Not all are expert like us..

It can be MiG19 tail.. I am not expert here.. It just some error , may be some contractor pull wrong tail from warehouse where pakistani/Indian plane's wreck was kept..

Last time One Indian news paper shown JF17 as IAF plane, Once I saw one News channel showing Su34 as Indian plane, some time I have seen showing F22 as Indian plane..

Brothers,

its also not Mig-19, and for your information, these Mig-19's never served us, secondly its a blunder not a Mistake.

MiG-19 is a twin engine aircraft....go through the thread and you will find out that it's an IAF MiG-21 wreckage.

The flag is clearly photoshopped, the serial number "C suffice" is clearly an indication that it is a tail of an indian mig-21. F-7s were inducted from 1988 onwards, hence they have not taken any part in prior india pakistan conflicts. No head to head confrontations took place between F-7s and IAF planes to date.

Yet,we have a pakistani F-7 destroyed, albeit with an Indian serial number and tail section. The tail seciton is clearly of a newer Mig-21 variant i.e. M or an even later version.

A word of advice, if you dont know about planes, especially the ones in discussion, please stop playing an innocent dove over this.

Remember this guys, Indian liars putting own plane and naming it Pakistani: Indians are the most honest truthful :lol:

A1_1.jpg

8165804353_6293b922d3_o.jpg

:lol::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom