What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

So these ME governments cannot take care of their own people and want their population to illegally migrate to other countries and you expect those other governments to accept them with open arms?
Eh, no.
These are people from countries occupied by western countries, from countries where their statehood has been destroyed, who have gone to expatriate countries in order to live and take care of their families. They have to pass through these countries because they are on their routes. So it's not Tunisians, it's mostly people from sub-Saharan countries who want to cross to Europe.

The US Secretary of State can say that I approach Israel not as Secretary of State but as a Jew.

But when a minister of state of a Muslim country says that she/he approaches the Palestinian cause as a Muslim, they demonized, marginalized and declared a terrorist.

This alone makes it possible to give a very clear and accurate description of the roots of the issue.

First thing that also came on my mind. A political member, who is Muslim, from the third largest party in Canada, the NDP, was told to take back her "pro-Palestinian" statement.

Yes, jews are working to creat fake propaganda here.

I ask my grand father and my father about jews in my city in iran.

Jews had luxary houses and own grand bazar but most of them left my city with all of their money to israhell.

Yes they had very sad history here 😂
Who forget those trains to Treblinka? All those furs , jewelery, hats? Keeping yourself away from the poor trashy Jews. Germans truly have no spirit, as Singer said. How possibly, they could had mixed the fur coats with the carpenters? Life is not fair sometimes

Last edited:
Needs futher confirmation - no idea when that picture was from. We had talk of F16s earlier today too ...
Ch-53 it's officially out.
you can visit Al-Qassam accounts.

no f-16s were downed , just some air defense missiles were shot at them.

I don't think it's confirmed, do you have other information?
it's confirmed it's on channel 12 israel.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom