What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

This was hit on the first day. Gag order just revealed the details to Israeli public.

265 are already confirmed dead as per Israeli ministry

If these 50 are added then number would go above 300 confirmed dead IDF

It is as if Hamas suddenly attacked Israel, as if they are not the ones who have been bombing Palestine for 56 years, but aliens.

Retaliation exists in every religion, but revenge for the children who were not killed is one thing, it's another for a wild dog to play the victim.

The fanatical Zionist zealots are already brain dead, we have pity them more than anger. But you Christians, Hindus, atheists who follow these bigots are just plain idiots. The history of the world has seen many things, but it has never seen such idiots as you, slaves whose minds are under control.
I watched some and skipped bits, but what I could get from that is Hamas are denying they have been involved in deliberately killing any civilians and also denied killing any babies. They said the operation was to destroy the military bases around gaza that were suffocating the palestinians in gaza.

The big question I have had is was this a suicide operation knowing the response would be overwelmingly disporportionate, and I am not still sure if it was or not. Sometimes the truth lies in between somewhere in the middle.

Neanderthals. The Pakistani regime has no clue which day and age we are living in.
Yar have you seen the types at the helm...
1697228154052.png

THE STATE OF IT! :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Hebrew Channel 12 publishes details for the first time:
- On the morning of last Saturday, shortly before the Hamas attack was carried out, a Ya’sur helicopter with a number of paratroopers on board arrived in the Gaza envelope area. Due to a malfunction, the helicopter made an emergency landing in Kibbutz Be’eri.
- With the arrival of the Qassam fighters to the kibbutz, the Qassams were able to target the helicopter was hit with a guided missile, which led to its complete destruction, and clashes took place between elite Qassam fighters and the occupation soldiers - while these sources did not reveal the fate of the Zionist soldiers."

So the helicopter was destroyed after it made a landing (not in mid air, important) but no confirmation of deaths/casualties. @Total Destruction @Falcon29

Split ya Wig and Adir , I heard that there were pro Israeli demonstrations in Argentina and it made curious. You see , Schindler wife was so poor that River Plate player had to pay for her dental treatment. I think that Split Ya Wig was so upset that in the case that he knew he would pay it. Portfolio is green no problem. I am sorry that you lost the track of the person who saved your grandmother.
Shame

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom