What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Hezbollah needs to enter this war now Gaza is taking a pounding

Gaza people have no where to hide its like shooting fish in a fish bowl they cant run to hide

Hezbollah needs to back Hamas up now

If Israel's "honour" is built on war crimes and collective punishment of 2 million civilians then that honour is not worth shit.
They developed it in Bergen Belsen. They died of laughing gas , it is a lie that they died of Cyanid

Saudis said something; MBS blamed israel for the whole thing. Therefore, the Arabs states may not want to intervene but are being forced to act.
Well, I would say US and probablly the entire west would not let Israel fall, seeing how even Macron is behind Israel in this, would Arabs world really want a piece of that and go against the west? At least US, UK and France?

Again, it's very unlikely because what or who else can the Arab turns to? Russia? China?

Strong word, maybe, I would say under the table dealing is possible, but supporting them over the counter is very much unlikely.

By the way, these is a summary of how Arab world response to the HAMAS attacks

Is that photoshop or real?
That's real.

Israel needs antisemitism and hatered to exist....gives them an excuse to ethnically cleanse the indigenous semitic Palestinians. So they create their false narratives. Idiots like you fall for it hook line and sinker. Either that, or you simply enjoy watching Europeans murdering semitic Palestinians. Who knows.

You can clearly see on the map there is no Palestine on his plan. These estate agent worshipers are the biggest hypocrites.

Their ultimate aim is the total destruction of Palestine. So, perpetual madness suits them just fine.

Pear Harbor was a military naval base. Tokyo, Hiroshima, and Nagasaki were civilian targets. Do you see the difference? There were literally babies in maternity wards that died in the atomic bombings and here you are trying to judge moral character?

At one point you are crying for civilian casualties committed by Palestinians, on the other hand, you are praising the killings of civilians in Japan. Can you perceive your own hypocrisy? Do you know what hypocrisy means?

These people you’re talking to have an animalistic sense of morality.

They’re no different than the crusaders who killed every man, woman and child, Muslim, Christian, and Jew, when they occupied Jerusalem in 1099. At other times they lived on eating Muslims they killed.

They learned concept such as rules of war, or not killing innocents, from Muslims. That’s where the idea of the chivalrous knight was born.

Now they’ve gone back to their original savagery.

You are a treasure, so to the point and insightful. Be careful though, you are so in front of us that KGB might kidnap you. Simply, your analysis are nuggets of gold Herr Professor
Not KGB, but I do know some people who worked with FSB.

Think they will warn me if they do anything lol......

Apparently you are

Most extremists come from Pakis

listen wanna be white boy turk…

if you quote Indian newspaper, you already prove your iq is below 60. It’s India that is killing minorities on daily basis, not Pakistan..

Now go back to wearing your rainbow colored pride panties and getting focked in the azz by your boyfriend Hakan in ‘European’ Turkey…

But you are probably not even Turkish but Indian troll… that’s why you quote fake Indian newspaper… lol

Anyways, just go eat your bf dick and stop derailing the thread.

Sure that i am biased once i learnt facts about whole middle east history, any decent human being should be.
You are biased because you cannot see issue from both side, if you do, we won't be making a discussion like this. You so called "Facts" are information from one side.

You can think you are not, I don't mind or care, but seriously, who are you trying to fool. If you are non-partisan on this and then I am Xi's no1 fans....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom