What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

First that video proves absolutely nothing and there is no evidence any Patriot has been destroyed. In fact, Patriot has downed hundreds of cruise and ballistic missiles, drones, and aircraft since May. Kyivs air defense has been so effective Russia chooses not to attack it anymore.

Patriots performance has been exceptional.

It was confirmed by American journalist few hours later. And few mins before that happened everyone watched how Patriots fired 32 missiles ($150 mil) that just went nowhere. Patriot failed miserably and got destroyed by two Kinzhal missiles. Everything is recorded on the video.

Wake up, lunatic :lol:

lets wait for confirmation that the attack was not a Hamas stockpile blowing up.
Media is quick to draw conclusions and social media is full of fake news and rumors.

Not only do I not expect Israel to sink so low morally.
also strategically it is about the dumbest move that they could ever pull. They had almost a green light to uproot Hamas.
this attack would cost them most of the public and political support.

lets wait for confirmation that the attack was not a Hamas stockpile blowing up.
Media is quick to draw conclusions and social media is full of fake news and rumors.

also strategically it is about the dumbest move that they could ever pull. They had almost a green light to uproot Hamas.
Lets wait until you find some brain and heart

It was confirmed by American journalist few hours later. And few mins before that happened everyone watched how Patriots fired 32 missiles ($150 mil) that just went nowhere. Patriot failed miserably and got destroyed by two Kinzhal missiles. Everything is recorded on the video.

Wake up, lunatic :lol:
Fake propaganda. Discuss this in relevant thread. Not in this one.

They already took credit for it :

These paleface surnburnt European white bastards bombed a hospital and killed 500
White Devils

It’s all on the news in England

These Satan worshipping motherfuckers

I swear I’m this close to get out my gun and shoot some motherfuckers tonight 😡

**** these white motherfuckers
Control your emotions and be responsible. Most peoples in west have no idea what is going on right now, they are living a hard life paying bills and basic necessities. If you really want to do something which benefits humanity then expose lies by contributing your knowledge on social media. One of the main goal of Zionist is to create anger in Muslims so in anger they do something stupid.

Islam teach us to live in peace and take care of innocent peoples around us no matter what relegion they belongs to.

Now there are demonstrations in southern Lebanon where people want Hezbollah to participate in the war.

Back
Top Bottom