What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Israel needs to be dismantled and removed. It never had a right to exist in Palestine. If they want an Israel go ask the Germans, Poles, or build that parasitic 'state' somewhere else like Alaska, far away from the rest of human civilization.

It's encouraging to see them lose their allies/partners like Russia, South American countries, younger gen of US, China, and worsening relations with Spain and Turkiye. Major political shift is happening.

Last edited:
Saudi Arabia caused famine in Yemen, targeting civilian infrastructure. UN accused them of complete disregard of human life. They are responsible for genocide in Yemen. Probably in Darfur too. These guys acquired power by massacring people in Makkah and Medinah, then prefixed their name onto Arabia. So, what kind of attitude can be expected from such kind.
KSA is pure trash

Israel needs to be dismantled and removed. It never had a right to exist in Palestine. If they want an Israel go ask the Germans, Poles, or build that parasitic 'state' somewhere else like Alaska, far away from the rest of human civilization.

It's encouraging them to see lose their allies/partners like Russia, South American countries, younger gen of US, China, and worsening relations with Spain and Turkiye. Major political shift is happening.
I’ve never seen more Americans woke to the realities of our foreign policy. It’s great to be awake all this time and finally seeing huge numbers of others finally waking up from their slumber.

~

Yahya Sinwar : we need ceasefire so we can rearm and kill Isralies.

So unfair.

~

Last edited:
Dont count your chickens before they have hatched, shifa is on the edge of gaza…and pretty easy to enter….

Wait till they commit to the meat grinder, shelling and bombing from distance will achieve nothing when most of the fighters are underground
Also bombing when IDF infantry are mixed /searching into the buildings will be hard to do without fratricide.

That's about the level of sophistication I would expect from a Zionist.

I like the part where the Zionist pretended to care about minorities. Do you condemn Israel sterilizing black Jews in 2013 because Israel is racist against blacks? When a Zionist applies to med school in Israel do they list "sterilized black Jews" as an extracurricular activity?

Here is a big issue, Israeli Zionists fight the war as a HOLY WAR... and Palestinians fighting to free their land ......

And these mothafvck in Syria ..

1700106400959.png

well ... what were you expecting?

you murdered 1000s of their children you think they will forgive you?

I disagree /

You know it is not just about reaching the goal , the way is also important ,

Mahatma Gandhi was able to gain independence to his people with relatively little use of violence. Palestinains have a Billions muslims behind them. And we are not an empire like the British.

True , this is not the regioin of Ghandis " but of " Saladins , but even he had reputation of keeping minimum rules of dignity even in war.

east_bristol_gandhi_glasses_480x480.jpg

Back
Top Bottom