What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Rape should give you the the cringe.

~
Somehow people being murdered or tortured isn't registering with you? Propaganda has no effect on me. Feminists redefined rape. It no longer means what it used to. So no, it's not a big deal like it was in the past. You don't what you're hearing it could mean anything now.

Elon Musk has caved into the Zionists lobby

they are so powerful and sad to see someone like Elon disciplined like this
He did it before the Spacex launch. He is superstitious. Wear tshirts with the phrase.

journalist at Al-Shifa says many people have now left the hospital 'carrying white flags'​

Rushdi Abu Alouf
Reporting from Khan Younis

A journalist inside Al-Shifa hospital who I have been speaking to all week tells me he and many others have now left the premises, carrying white flags.

Earlier this week Khader Al Zaanoun spoke of heavy gunfire and interrogations as Israeli forces searched the site.

"The hospital was evacuated except for patients who could not move and a very small number of doctors," he tells me.

He adds:

Quote Message: We raised our hands and carried white flags. Last night was very difficult. The sounds of explosions and gunfire was terrifying. The bulldozers created huge holes in the hospital yard and swept away some buildings".

We raised our hands and carried white flags. Last night was very difficult. The sounds of explosions and gunfire was terrifying. The bulldozers created huge holes in the hospital yard and swept away some buildings".

This may be the wrong thread to debate this since there is enough evidence to fill encyclopedias. However, I’ll just say that I remember watching a TV interview of an instructor at the flight training school in Florida attended by the pilots. He said that the pilots took lessons on two-seat trainers and were extremely incompetent. That they could subsequently fly commercial jets and do maneuvers that are beyond the capacity of highly experienced pilots leaves one scratching their heads.
Jet can fly automatically; all you need is to put what you want into the flight computer and turn on Autopilot. You can turn the entire plane by turning a single knob, the plane will move the aileron and trim for you.

It's like they said, you could fly a plane if you played Microsoft Flight Simulator, the only thing you can't do is you can't land a plane.

I hope Israel os satisfied, Al Shifa Medical Hospital has been evacuated as it can no longer function as a hospital.

Shame on Israel.

Bro it's beyond shamefull, thier utter lies has been exposed by the BBC, the Isrealis intentions are clear, they want to expell the whole Gazan population to Sinai or elsewhere, the despicable hypocrisy of the west who claim to be champion of human rights is all in dustbin.

Sheema Kermani ‘ejected’ from UK mission for pro-Palestine slogan

Shazia Hasan
November 18, 2023

KARACHI: Classical dancer, social activist and founder of the cultural action group Tehrik-i-Niswan Sheema Kermani was on Friday “ejected” from a programme held at the British Deputy High Commission here after she raised a slogan in favour of the people of Gaza.

Ms Kermani said that the event was held to celebrate the birthday of King Charles III on Friday and guests also included other artists, politicians, parliamentarians, bureaucrats and other officials.

She told Dawn when they were making speeches and sending felicitations to Britain she raised the slogan “Ceasefire Now”.

This prompted security personnel to come closer to her and try to force her out of their premises. “That’s when I asked them to not touch me as I would see myself out,” Ms Kermani said after the regrettable incident.

“They were all congratulating the British Government and the royal family without any mention of the atrocities taking place in Gaza. I just had to do what I did. I couldn’t stay silent. Sadly, when the other guests saw me being thrown out and my leaving, none of them, not even one of them, decided to also take a stand and join me,” she added.

When contacted, a spokesperson for the British Deputy High Commission said that Ms Kermani was shouting during “an important speech about climate change in Pakistan by the British Deputy High Commissioner”.

The spokesperson added that it was then that the “security personnel came forth to stop her from shouting. But then she left on her own. So it won’t be correct to say that we threw her out”.

Jet can fly automatically; all you need is to put what you want into the flight computer and turn on Autopilot. You can turn the entire plane by turning a single knob, the plane will move the aileron and trim for you.

It's like they said, you could fly a plane if you played Microsoft Flight Simulator, the only thing you can't do is you can't land a plane.
Wrong, you can do it all if you learnt a study level sim good enough.

“They were all congratulating the British Government and the royal family without any mention of the atrocities taking place in Gaza. I just had to do what I did. I couldn’t stay silent. Sadly, when the other guests saw me being thrown out and my leaving, none of them, not even one of them, decided to also take a stand and join me,” she added.
There's a time and place for protests. You can't be hijacking events for whatever cause.. this was a gRETARD thooburg type harkat.

Not surprised at all nobody "decided to take a stand" with her.

People are emotional fools.

Indeed it did not start today.

We have endured from Hamas everything from suicide attacks inside buse , when he wanted to stop the peace process , to thousands of rockets he fired on our civilian for years ,

But nothing like what we have seen on Saterday 7 of October massacre , a date all Israelis will remeber , same as every American remembers 9/11.

If in the Past we thought we can somehow endure to live next door to those nuters , it became clear that after all the read lines have been crossed , We can't.

Hamas terrorist left out no human crime possible : , murder , mutilation , rape.

The pychopaths even filmed theselves doing it. Makiing it one of the most brutal and documented Massacres in human history.

What they did is not only a stain on Hamas , but on all Muslims who supported them.

I can discuss with people on alternatives to voilence to solve this conflict , but seems some here want to deny this sick stuff happened altogether.

~
No one cares man, your the OCCUPYING POWER

You can't expect to occupy and oppress millions of people for 75 years and then expect sympathy and mercy

If the resistance is monstrous, it's only because the occupation is continuous and brutal

Millions of people can't be forced to live alongside Jews who have bought nothing but pain and misery to the region

Resistance is everything

Do you think the crusaders had the right to complain that Saladin came and slaughtered them after what the crimes the crusaders had committed in the region?

Wrong, you can do it all if you learnt a study level sim good enough.

There's a time and place for protests. You can't be hijacking events for whatever cause.. this was a gRETARD thooburg type harkat.

Not surprised at all nobody "decided to take a stand" with her.

People are emotional fools.
Trapping ILS and Glide Slope? Well, I don't know what is the level of Simulation that are offered today, but I doubt you know how to do them if you just did sim. And then there are zero chance you will be able to land alone manually if you had just done sim.

There comes a point when the state feels the need to control narrative building because it is supposed to work in the best interests of the country and this entail respecting foreign partners. US have allowed conspiracy theories to flourish and terrorists have taken advantage of this blunder to find more recruits and create sleeper cells in US and other countries - does US benefit from this blunder in any capacity? Western platforms are relatively open and it is easy for other countries to plant their agents to influence public opinion and political discourses. This is not possible in Chinese, Iranian, Russian, or even North Korean platforms.
The muzzling attempts against Musk and other media outlet in the West are to stop anti-Israel content! Otherwise, there are plenty of your so-called 'conspiracy theories' floating around for decades in the social media with relative ease of propagation. But now, as Israel is being severely bashed in platforms like Twitter, the Israeli Firsters are going after Twitter. Even the right wing hawks like Tucker are getting alarmed by the attempted censorship.
Israel should be divided in half. Most of the Southern District of Israel can be given to the Palestinians and be its own country,
Kidding?? Israelis want the more northern region of Palestine due to the arable land AND the 'Holy Land' places. There have been some talks about land-swap to make to the 1967 borders but the Palestinian emphasis has been rightly on the quality of the land-- only fools would take Negev in place of the greener land in the north. Heck, if Hezbollah was not there, Israelis would have taken the beautiful land in Lebanon up to the Litany River. Israelis truly want a Lebensraum! They learned so much from the NAZIs!!

I speculate sunnis aren't doing anything because they want Shia countries to act, then be attacked by USA, thereby having shia countries conveniently destroyed for sunnis to then go in.
Bullseye

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom