What's new

Grave of India-Pakistan war hero Brig Usman 'Renovated' by Indian Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was just commenting on the flowers and their colours.

Look at you guys. So much religion bullshit fed in your head that you have divided flowers basis religion. Gainda flower is the most common flowers grown and used in India.

You guys are really funny.

Next you will ask, if the plucking was basis jhatka or halal .

Look at you guys. So much religion bullshit fed in your head that you have divided flowers basis religion. Gainda flower is the most common flowers grown and used in India.

I thought he was kidding and I even gave him a lol smile.

Then I read @masterchief_mirza

I still think @El Sidd was tongue firmly in cheek

The mogul is displaying a worrying tilt off late.

Cheers, Doc

I still think @El Sidd was tongue firmly in cheek. The mogul is displaying a worrying tilt off late.
🍺🍺🍺
@Markandeya
@MilSpec

This @padamchen guy has the biggest Monolingual mono-culture complex of all. But if after 1300 years of chest thumping claims of blending in India, the best his people could do is learn one dialect of one language. Which gets lampooned in the dharmic Hindutva Bollywood film hashes. Even Mota Bhai does better and speaks pretty fluent Hindi and Mor Baba is of course awesome.

On religion:
Not one Bawa ever joined the Ram Janam Bhoomi movement and none of their priests attended the foundation stone laying ceremony of the Ram Mandir even
though there was a nice fire in the havan.

Traitors!

But then there are some who just will not change.

🍺🍺🍺
@Markandeya
@MilSpec

This @padamchen guy has the biggest Monolingual mono-culture complex of all. But if after 1300 years of chest thumping claims of blending in India, the best his people could do is learn one dialect of one language. Which gets lampooned in the dharmic Hindutva Bollywood film hashes. Even Mota Bhai does better and speaks pretty fluent Hindi and Mor Baba is of course awesome.

But then there are some who just will not change.

I am surprised that this stupid thread is still being commented.

MVC Major Usman is Indian Army and no ordinary layman. He is first among equals. A hindu Martyrs in Pakistani Army will also be treated similarly by Pakistani Army....as their own.

Padmachen like all Babas in India are also first among equals. They have mixed like salt in water...but carries more power than 80% Hindus.

MVC Major Usman is Indian Army and no ordinary layman. He is first among equals. A hindu Martyrs in Pakistani Army will also be treated similarly by Pakistani Army....as their own.

Padmachen like all Babas in India are also first among equals. They have mixed like salt in water...but carries more power than 80% Hindus.

Originally sugar.

But salt conveys it better I think. Lol

Cheers, Doc

Had asked mods to close it

Could you comment on my post below. A simple agree or disagree:,
How the dhokla mixes?
-_____
In all their 1300 years of living in India, no Parsi has ever acquired any proficiency in any Indian language to contribute the tiniest amount to India's composite culture, nor have they culturally connected with any indigenous culture in India.
Parsis have yet to produce:
Ameer Khusro ( 1253-1325 AD) who learned Hindi, blended Farsi and Turkish and developed a whole new genre of devotional music the qawwali.
Thousands of Sufi mystics and Muslim scholars who studied Sanskrit, Hindi, Tamil Malyalam, Bengali, and every language in India, and who wrote in those languages. , Dara Shikoh who translated the Ramayana into Farsi, ; Malik Mohammad Jaisi who wrote the epic Padmavat , Umaru Pulavar who wrote the epic Seerapuranam in Tamil, Qazi Nazrul Islam ( Bengali), Vaikom Mohammad Basheer ( Malayalam), Bashir Mujavar ( Marathi), Basharat Ahmed ( Gujarati) . There are Muslim writers in every language of India
Muslims contributed to music blending in singing Hindu bhajans ( Munna Master), mastered Indian music like thumri and Khyal with copious references to Hindu deities ( Lord Krishna, and Shiva as favorites. ). Muslim musicians playing the sitar (Vilayat Khan), Tabla ( Zakir Khan), Veena ( Asad Ali Khan) ... I
What did the Parsis do.? Show me a single Parsi professor of Sanskrit
In science and technology we will leave it for another day to tell this "ignorant one" who is Abdul Kalam, Zahoor Qasim, Salim Ali.

We could fill this forum with how Muslims blended into every
niche in Indian society, with Mohammed Rafi singing Mujhe ApniSharan me lelo Ram...

Nope we will be asking what happens if a Ravidas caste touches the food of a dwija during a wedding banquet.

In some no mans land. Besides you also "gifted" China thousands of sq Km of land without a fight. Still losing territories eh? fighting and losing, not fighting and yet losing.

But you guys couldn't even get it back 😂 Literally got whooped by China LMAO

Get what back? We never surrendered our land or was forced to sign a surrender in front of our enemies.

Fun fact : The calendar of 2021 is the same as the calender of 1971 :lol:

China took 100 sq km of land and is still occupying it [emoji23]

2 nation theory fell flat when Bengalis created new language theory. LOL!
You might wanna see this
India only increased in the area since 1947. More regions came to be part of the union since 47
Losing 45000 sq km must be taken as an addition?

I know all varieties of Baratiya Muslims better than any Pakistani.

I have been a student of them and lived among them for many years.

Dhatkidih.

You could say I'm an expert ....

The bhola bawa.

Cheers, Doc
Lambi lambi chorna teri adat hai bai.
Cheers Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom