What's new

Grave of India-Pakistan war hero Brig Usman 'Renovated' by Indian Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed in your response.
I am afraid you didn't answer my question. Dumping Wikipedia shows poor intellectual stamina.
If I were to dump the Indian Muslim page from Wikipedia here it would take you several hours simply to read the list, forget about trying to research each individual.

None of the people listed in the Wikipedia dump you listed has the slightest connection or contribution to any literary or cultural heritage of any ethnic linguistic group in India (other than perhaps Gujarati) . Not even the national language Hindi has any significance for Indian Parsis. There is one exception amongy global Parsis which is Rachel Viccaji who ironically is Pakistani .

So my statement stands:
Indian Parsis view India as a business and career opportunity, and have little love for anything that defines Indian culture. I will change my mind if I see a Parsi singing Hindu Bhajans like Munna Master or see Parsis decorating the throne of the Goddess Durga during Durga Puja.
Well, your myopia shouldn't determine the quality of contribution of any groups, should it?

What you state as bhajans and pujor pandal decorations has very little to do with national contribution, especially when you have stalwarts like Homi Bhabha pioneering nuclear research, to Tata group, propelling Indian industry over the ages, or a titan like FM Sam Manekshaw whose contributions am sure is etched on every member here quite permanently.

The reason to give you a list of Parsis was to see if you could recognize that culture and society are quite intertwined and the contributions of whether building schools, hospitals, research facilities, infrastructure, all of it builds the nation. But if you seem to be stuck on Parsi's singing bhajans then I cannot really help. I don't sing any bhajans either.

Disappointed in your response.
I am afraid you didn't answer my question. Dumping Wikipedia shows poor intellectual stamina.
If I were to dump the Indian Muslim page from Wikipedia here it would take you several hours simply to read the list, forget about trying to research each individual.

None of the people listed in the Wikipedia dump you listed has the slightest connection or contribution to any literary or cultural heritage of any ethnic linguistic group in India (other than perhaps Gujarati) . Not even the national language Hindi has any significance for Indian Parsis. There is one exception amongy global Parsis which is Rachel Viccaji who ironically is Pakistani .

So my statement stands:
Indian Parsis view India as a business and career opportunity, and have little love for anything that defines Indian culture. I will change my mind if I see a Parsi singing Hindu Bhajans like Munna Master or see Parsis decorating the throne of the Goddess Durga during Durga Puja.

Rachel Viccaji is not a Parsi.

Cheers, Doc

Well, your myopia shouldn't determine the quality of contribution of any groups, should it?

What you state as bhajans and pujor pandal decorations has very little to do with national contribution, especially when you have stalwarts like Homi Bhabha pioneering nuclear research, to Tata group, propelling Indian industry over the ages, or a titan like FM Sam Manekshaw whose contributions am sure is etched on every member here quite permanently.

The reason to give you a list of Parsis was to see if you could recognize that culture and society are quite intertwined and the contributions of whether building schools, hospitals, research facilities, infrastructure, all of it builds the nation. But if you seem to be stuck on Parsi's singing bhajans then I cannot really help. I don't sing any bhajans either.
Really,:azn:
Then you don't know what M.S. Golwalkar said that to be true Indian you must respect and honor the Hindu religion.
Want me to post what he said?
Muslims don't qualify even if they produce an Air Chief Marshal Latif or Abdul Kalam because they are mleches. But the fire worshipping Parsis should show more respect.
After all Hindus saved their "bacon" from the Muslims.
So why doesn't Tatas make a hefty contribution of a few billions for the Grand Ram Mandir? Wouldn't that be a great way to show appreciation for 1300 years of hospitality?

India only increased in the area since 1947. More regions came to be part of the union since 47. Economically we are better off, internal security improved greatly, secularism is constitutionally entrenched unless we declare state religion, it's intact. I don't know which world you live in, but I want you to stay there. 😂
and here in uae we have a "barhamin" toilet cleaner . 😩😩

Then you don't know what M.S. Golwalkar said that to be true Indian you must respect and honor the Hindu religion.
Muslims don't qualify even if they produce an Air Chief Marshal Latif or Abdul Kalam because they are mleches. But the fire worshipping Parsis should show more respect.
So why doesn't Tatas make a hefty contribution of a few billions for the Grand Ram Mandir? Wouldn't that be a great way to show appreciation for 1300 years of hospitality?

Too desperate by far.

Cheers, Doc

But, you yourself counted "Half Breed" Parsis in your response below
:crazy:

I said half Parsis.

You called Rachel (and Zoe) as Parsis.

You need to be accurate. To save what little there is left of your Google Badshah India Expert credibility.

Cheers, Doc

Dont give a shit about golwalkar.
You can post what ever you like.
Muslims don't qualify even if they produce an Air Chief Marshal Latif or Abdul Kalam because they are mleches.
Learn a bit before going on ridiculous tirades.
what a moronic thing to say Muslims don't qualify, An Indian is an Indian irrespective of thier religion, , Dr Abdul Kalam was nominated to become the President of India by the BJP and the so-called right wing. ACM Latif was made the Governor of Maharashtra, wielded the same constitutional authority as a Minister, and later was the Ambassador to France (Also instrumental in acquiring the m2K for IAF, making his efforts resonate in kargil decades later)

But the fire worshipping Parsis should show more respect.
Not more, equal. Equal Citizen. Our people do not have profess thier alligency to a specific diety before taking any constitutional position.

No, because there is none needed. There is more than enough money to build the temple, rather Tatas runs Schools on fundamental science, performing arts, cancer research, social sciences, medical research, sports academies, design schools, etc. = Nation-building not temple building. Hope that helps.
In addition, they also run a few successful businesses with a market cap that is close to 5 Trillion rupees.

I said half Parsis.
You called Rachel (and Zoe) as Parsis.
You need to be accurate. To save what little there is left of your Google Badshah India Expert credibility.
Name calling? Weak intellect.
I didn't Google it. Your friend MilSpec did.
If you look at the Wiki page he dumped then it clearly lists Rachel as Parsi.

I care a rat's rear for who is "Half " or full . For that matter it's all the same to you then this "Google Badshah" is half Muslim, but I have no problems whipping the butts of Aryan blood supremacists . 75 years back the Red Army tanks rolled in to rubble that was the Aryan Blood Supremacists dream and the Chief Aryan Blood Supremacist died like a rat in his rat hole.
So I will toast to the day ( and a "bottoms up" to that ) when the last rat is cornered in the last rat hole.

Last edited:
Classic brahminist butthurt on display over 1000 years of Muslim rule. Why should the subcontinent belong to a bunch of Aryan migrants and their caste peddling supremacist nonsense? Mughals with their patronage of culture and arts were like a cosmic ray of light upon these heathen elephant riders. Brahminism should have been eradicated and condemned to history when mughals had the opportunity. Mughal Hindustan was the subcontinent's golden age.

If you don't believe me, feel free to ask Mr John McWhite next time you cold call him. Just ask him ONE question.

What ONE landmark do you associate with India?

See how long you can stay on the phone line after hearing his answer.

Dude, what Culture Mughal brought from their land? Show me any architecture that they built from their land of origin or any thing else from their land of origin.

Let me show you something.

Attachments

• 20210104_050820.jpg
    20210104_050820.jpg
    392.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 20210104_050759.jpg
    20210104_050759.jpg
    346.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 20210104_050740.jpg
    20210104_050740.jpg
    305.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 20210104_050720.jpg
    20210104_050720.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 20210104_050700.jpg
    20210104_050700.jpg
    357.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 20210104_050643.jpg
    20210104_050643.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 18
  • 20210104_050620.jpg
    20210104_050620.jpg
    338.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 20210104_050601.jpg
    20210104_050601.jpg
    356.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 20210104_050543.jpg
    20210104_050543.jpg
    297.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 20210104_050525.jpg
    20210104_050525.jpg
    329.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 20210104_050502.jpg
    20210104_050502.jpg
    339.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 20210104_050433.jpg
    20210104_050433.jpg
    363.5 KB · Views: 14
Name calling? Weak intellect.
I didn't Google it. Your friend MilSpec did.
If you look at the Wiki page he dumped then it clearly lists Rachel as Parsi.

I care a rat's rear for who is "Half " or full . For that matter it's all the same to you then this "Google Badshah" is half Muslim, but I have no problems whipping the butts of Aryan blood supremacists . 75 years back the Red Army tanks rolled in to rubble that was the Aryan Blood Supremacists dream and the Chief Aryan Blood Supremacist died like a rat in his rat hole.
So I will toast to the day ( and a "bottoms up" to that ) when the last rat is cornered in the last rat hole.

Janab how old are you? I stop the name calling at a certain mental boundary line age.

Only rare ones like the Barishal Bomber get that sordid honor when they really cross the line.

And janab please ... a single short and curly from my left pube is more Aryan than Hitler and his flock.

Cheers, Doc

Dude, what Culture Mughal brought from their land? Show me any architecture that they built from their land of origin or any thing else from their land of origin.

Let me show you something.

Islam has always piggybacked on Persian achievement and coopted them as those of "Islam" when truth be told it was of the bloodlines and not the adopted faith.

Cheers, Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom