What's new

Has General Bajwa Sidelined by Majority of Corps Commanders?

If summary shall come after 11:59 PM on Nov 27 after the retirement of asim munir as Major Adil Raja has reported, means Bajwas is made inactive on gun point by majority of Corps commanders!

Only a compromised CoAS can protect Bajwas after he get his retitement (dishonoable discharge).

I cannot believe he will put forward the name of a professional three non controversial star.

The amount of baggage this hyena will leave for the new chief will be impossible to clean.

New chief also would have to discharge Nadeem anjum and his reports.
If summary doesn't move further today than it is an indication that Asim Munir's name is not included in that list provided by GHQ. Sharifs wouldn't delay a minute if their man is in the list.

Image building of Gen Bajwa.

1669195869111.png

This Adil Raja is just like Haqeeqat TV guy.
Don't believe all what he says.

A Major who retired in 2008 and served only 11 years does not have the contacts with "in-side" information as he claims.

He just setup a shop to make money, like everyone else.

چوہدری صاحب،
نوجوان افسر اگر یحیحی خان کو عہدہ چھوڑنے پر نا مجبور کرتے تو عظیم پاکباز سپہ سالار بلوچستان میں ہتھیار ڈلوا رہے ہوتے۔
Your loyalty is with the country, its constitution, its law and land, not with an individual and plot.

If same notanki goes on, wardi in trash.
We are at worst danger.
If Corps commander act as usual like karore commander, say good bye to any chance of fairness and justice in Pakistan.

What happened?
Why did you run away?

I am serious I would like a serious discussion.

1. What do you think I said? You were clearly wrong, because you did not read what I wrote properly.

2. It is threads like these that show disloyalty to the country.
Just to spite a person or persons, you are willing to attack the entire institution, and the entire country. Such threads, such lines of arguments make you and your country look like a bunch of fools to the rest of the world, if you think it doesn't, then you need to wake up.

You also make it easier for foreign groups to build a case against YOUR country to impose sanctions against you, that will hurt YOU, no one else, and your family, and your country. People like you don't think for a second, before acting, and think they have the God given ownership to the truth.

If you are brave, then come, discuss. Don't hide behind empty statements, emotions, and group support. Apply your logic and reasons.

PMO receive 6 names for new COAS... which are as follow

1) Bajwa
2) Qamar Bajwa
3) Javed Bajwa
4) Qamar Javed Bajwa
5) COAS Qamar Bajwa
6) Bajwa 2.0

True investigative journalist, who will delete all other tweets except the one decided by MNS.

1669197292098.png

A Major who retired in 2008 and served only 11 years does not have the contacts with "in-side" information as he claims.

Actually his total service is 18 years.....I am sure he does have contacts n so does every one else.....but having said that he is basically a fraud n a wanna be whos only aim in life is his own self projection even if that means, he has sell his mother to achieve his goals.......so yes don't trust his every word.....he is not "in the know" n he is just collecting hearsay from here n their n presents it as some secret information.

All in all he is a bullshit artist n nothing else.

Last edited:
Actually his total service is 18 years.....I am sure he does have contacts n so does every one else.....but having said that he is basically a fraud n a wanna be whos only aim in life is his own self projection even if that means, he has sell his mother to achieve his goals.......so yes don't trust his every word.....he is not "in the know" n he is just collecting hearsay from here n their n presents it as some secret information

11 years in PA + 2 years in Khyber Rifles + 4 years in MOD as Admin Officer.
Non of these duties gives him access to sensitive information.

I served 21 years and I know the level of information a Major can access.
I agree with your other comments.

That's wt I said...he is not in the know

Actually, the rare and exotic creature known as a true patriot still exists --- though, unfortunately, in extremely limited numbers. They feed him information not because of his rank during retirement but because he has a platform to get the truth out. He also became, because of Bajwa's heavy-handedness (the raid on his house for daring to criticize Bajwa's regime change op and his subsequent escape, etc.), an early symbol of the unhinging of the military command over the past few months.

A lot of his information has been correct.

Lt Gen Asim Munir has more chances than anyone else. I say his chances are more than 80%.

As a PM, Shahbaz Sharif has the authority to terminate current COAS, or CJSC and appoint Lt Gen Asim Munir to one of these posts. No where it is mentioned that PM must select one from the listed in the summary.

Shahbaz just needs balls.. and if any General wants to impose his/ her own wish over the PM, he should know that parliament is supreme. I am not saying this because I love Shahbaz or PDM government. Just like anyother institution, this one should understand and accept its limited powers.

Politicians have always given chances due to their own fighting, I say no more.

Imran has the moral courage to start this trend.. someone has to do it anyway otherwise this will continue to be an issue for Pakistan. IK shouldn't worry about the next elections. The current PDM along with establishment, election commission and supreme court couldn't do enough to prevent IK from winning. This will remain the case, whether it is Asim Munir or Faiz Hameed. This time, politicians should set their differences aside and do what constitution allows them to do.

I just want to say one thing, and this is not directed at you.

Jab IK Faiz Aslam ko rakhna chah raha tha, tab yeh sari PM prerogative aur civilian supremacy wali awam kdhr thi?

Tab to sab agaye thay that the internal structure of the military should not be compromised.

Fact of the mater is, seniority alone is utter BS. There's a million things you need to consider for a candidate, and the best arbiter of those things can be someone who has served in the military. Which yet again brings me to the point that a minister of defence or Sec Def should be a strong headed and knowledgable person, not the one who is chums with the estab. The Secretary Defence in Pakistan has always been hand picked by the COAS rather than the civilian govt (in most cases) and is the army's man in government.

Compare this with the US, and you will see the problem.

Anyways, if Asim Munir becomes COAS, then PML would have half succeeded in making it Punjab Police.

He's just a clickbait conman taking advantage of the current situation.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom