What's new

Has General Bajwa Sidelined by Majority of Corps Commanders?

1669241136579.png

It says this is a Daif hadith, in other words weak. I get the jist of what your saying however.
Weak hadith does not mean it is not there. Because of issue in just one narrator mohaddith categorize it weak.
Hadiths about final invasion in India are more than one. Abu Nnuaim has reported it in his Hammadi.
Also final conquest of India is linked with the appearance of Jesus Christ, Essa blessings of Allah on him.

So that conquest of India is still Awaited.

@Colonel_Hardstone
@Ghazwa-e-Hind

Last edited:
So you agree he can sell morality, honour, 'mother' for fame.? What type of Major Pak army produces. !!!!

These persons are not produced by Pak Army,

they are produced by the society and join the Army at age 18/19 when their characters are fully developed.

Such characters are normally shunned out of the system just like he was after 11 years which includes 2 years a the Academy.

The product will depend on the raw material fed in the system.

These persons are not produced by Pak Army,

they are produced by the society and join the Army at age 18/19 when their characters are fully developed.

Such characters are normally shunned out of the system just like he was after 11 years which includes 2 years a the Academy.

The product will depend on the raw material fed in the system.
Gen Bajwa's chemistry doesn't match with IK. IK is too daring and after taking 4 bullets he is not back off.

Gen Bajwa's chemistry doesn't match with IK. IK is too daring and after taking 4 bullets he is not back off.

I take his last speech, in a different manner. Now, he appears to be positively scared, for the times, when the protection of position of COAS would no more be available to him, and IK/PTI would be attacking him.

I take his last speech, in a different manner. Now, he appears to be positively scared, for the times, when the protection of position of COAS would no more be available to him, and IK/PTI would be attacking him.
Well PMLN recently released his Tax info ...PTI never attacked his personal life or personal official issues.

Well PMLN recently released his Tax info ...PTI never attacked his personal life or personal official issues.

It would be the biggest mistake of IK/PTI; if they don't get him to cleaners, after November 30.

Perhaps, but I certainly know of the effect the "unity" amongst military ranks (brass) has had on Pakistan in the last few months -- the unity in raping Pakistan.

you have not lived in likes of Libya, Yemen, Syria

I want to start by saying a big thank you. From throwing accusations, and now this normal reply is really appreciated, not many here are prepare to have a normal discussion, perhaps they're not capable, I don't know.
Now please don't leave reason and logic behind, get emotional all you want, I do that as well, after all we are Pakistanis, and little emotion never hurts lol, but don't go into I want this and that fantasy, highlight the merits or demerits of your arguments. Let's start :)

Argument is quiet clear, it is what the nation wants which is an end to Military Inc overt and covert rule of politics and controlled democracy.

Stop to Non defense activities they are involved in like Egypt and Mayanmar Military Inc:

End real estate business
End all commercial activities.

It is their commercial activities and greed for land that another reason they want to keep control of the politics.

I couldn't agree more, 100%.
Every country on earth evolves, Turkey and Indonesia have done well and evolved peacefully, and their militaries have stepped back, it is high time for our military to do the same.

But, please don't forget one important aspect, their the civilians delivered, they grew up, our civilians also need to change their approach, and stop fighting all the time.

Take all the plots back except one from all Military officers.

Declaration of assets of all generals from the past 20 years and then from 1980 to 2000.

Punishment to generals in their abetment in Abbotabad incursion and release of the report.

Complete release of hamoodur Rehman report.

Post death trial of Yahya and Niazi and other generals.

All of that is required so that generals are put in their right place.

As far RCO is concerned, investigation and conviction not possib till PTI comes back to power and an open hearing take place.

Writings on the wall, if you don't want to understand then none can wake up someone who is not sleeping.

Let's break this down, your demands are based on a principle that we need to live an open and an honest life, right?
I mean, I'm sure you know that you can't make demands like an 8 year old kid, I want this, I want that, that would be just foolish. So I assume your demands are based on some sort of a principle, to me it seems you want openness and honesty, right?

All the things you have demanded in the second quotation are to put it mildly extremely silly and childish. You want to create a better future, then do so, but it cannot be based on a dishonest approach.

If you want full disclosure, complete honesty, fine.
Create an automatic forward in all you emails, in your text messages, in your WhatsApp, your PDF account, and all other accounts.
Your wife, your children, brothers and sisters, and your parents are the core of your family, they are closest to you, it is they who will come if you are ever in trouble. SO, be honest with them, live an honest life, put all your passwords to all your accounts on your fridge so they have full access, and make sure they do the same.

Every message you ever send, or receive, they should get a copy of it, that's an open and an honest approach, practice what you preach, make sure their passwords and their messages are forwarded to you as well.

Are you going to do that?
No, you are not, because it would be stupid and idiotic. People live under certain conditions, honest is good, but it's done in a certain manner, openness is good, but it's done in a certain manner.

Same thing in countries, countries are run and operate in particular manner, following a certain approach, it doesn't mean you put all your laundry out in the open, but other countries don't, look at how other countries operate, they have made far bigger mistakes, but they don't throw hissy fits like Pakistanis do. It's time to grow up.

Please Don't move from one stupid condition > to another stupid condition.

Making endless silly demands that have no basis in reality.

And, please stop being a hypocrite.
Demand from the military all you want, but what about the rest?
The civilians, the citizens, they all have something to answer for, you, we and I are not innocent parties.
There isn't a Pakistani alive who hasn't celebrated military's involvement in politics, celebrated military takeovers, distributed sweets, either during Zia, or Musharraf, anyone who says they didn't is a bloody big fat liar. At most, they would be part of the less then 1%.

Why are you not going to answer?
Why only the military?
Just because you have seen the light doesn't mean, you can be a hypocrite, that's not right.

Why did Imran keep sending Bajwa to political meetings?
WHY?
He was the Prime Minister, he should have gone, every major meeting he sent Bajwa, or his juniors, he should have stepped forward, you cry about it now, and make yourself pure, you and we, are all equally to blame, grow the heck up and stop being hypocrites.

Why do you always run to the military when there's a problem to resolve?
Why do you demand military to help run elections?
Why do you run to military for disaster relief works?
Why do you need the military to help manage Covid?
The bloody list is endless, and now you have seen the light you think you people are the purest of the pure, bunch of lying hypocrites, nothing more.

Why haven't you built civilian institutions?
And created civilian capacity?
Why do you always run to military when you don't like the government in power?
They all did PPP, PMLn, PTI and all the rest.

Just because you want change, that's good, but you can't put all the eggs of blame in the military's basket, that's not right.

Our country needs to change, but it cannot be based on wishes of a stupid mob, because that's exactly what most Pakistanis are these days, they've turned into a stupid mob.
Introduce change, but do it properly.

Don't move from one stupid condition > to another stupid condition.

You have Pakistanis here running around different irrelevant threads crying like dejected randis who haven't been paid, like they have no part in the blame.

It's time to grow up and learn to do things properly, making stilly demands and asking for a pound of flesh is not change, but stupidity.

For once learn to do things properly.
I love that you want to see a better Pakistan, but do things the wrong way, and you'll make everything far worse.
Other countries have experienced far worse, but they learnt to move on without the drama. We are all to blame, it's time to move forward in an effective manner, not keep repeating silly mistakes.

Weak hadith does not mean it is not there. Because of issue in just one narrator mohaddith categorize it weak.
Hadiths about final invasion in India are more than one. Abu Nnuaim has reported it in his Hammadi.
Also final conquest of India is linked with the appearance of Jesus Christ, Essa blessings of Allah on him.

@Colonel_Hardstone
@Ghazwa-e-Hind

Jee ap nay durast kaha.

Ye sab events spontaneously honge, kisi ko inkay exact date ka ilm nahi hai. Bahesiyat hum musalman sirf apnay naikiyan, kirdaar, amal behtar karsaktay hain agar naseeb mein howa toe ye aizaz mil jayega humay. in sha Allah

@Colonel_Hardstone
@Ghazwa-e-Hind

Knew it.

Jee ap nay durast kaha.

Ye sab events spontaneously honge, kisi ko inkay exact date ka ilm nahi hai. Bahesiyat hum musalman sirf apnay naikiyan, kirdaar, amal behtar karsaktay hain agar naseeb mein howa toe ye aizaz mil jayega humay. in sha Allah
Definitely, participation in that final battle shall be the ultimate glory.

In one Hadith when the victorious army shall return to the Al Sham, they shall find Essa Bin Maryam there, who will wipe dust from their faces.

In another narration they shall join the garrison in A'amaq in Al Sham before the final round of the Great Battle against combined Christian armies and Allah shall grant victory through those forces.

This is also mentioned in New Testament.
Forces shall come from the North (I believe some words are lost) to fight the Little Horn that speak grand words.

There are innumerable Hadiths and other literature. Time before the advent of Imam Mehdi, when Mehdi will appear, the great battle, conquest of Rome in Italy, and finally the Anti Christ will appear in a fit of rage. A very monumental study and expose.

Definitely, participation in that final battle shall be the ultimate glory.

In one Hadith when the victorious army shall return to the Al Sham, they shall find Essa Bin Maryam there, who will wipe dust from their faces.

In another narration they shall join the garrison in A'amaq in Al Sham before the final round of the Great Battle against combined Christian armies and Allah shall grant victory through those forces.

This is also mentioned in New Testament.
Forces shall come from the North (I believe some words are lost) to fight the Little Horn that speak grand words.

There are innumerable Hadiths and other literature. Time before the advent of Imam Mehdi, when Mehdi will appear, the great battle, conquest of Rome in Italy, and finally the Anti Christ will appear in a fit of rage. A very monumental study and expose.

Aik banday na kuch arsa pehlay net pe aik baat likhi thi,

Us nay bola, Hum zulm ke khilaf kharay hona se dartay hain aur apnay maal-o-dolat kay kho janay ki fikar kartay hain, jab Dajjal ayega to uskay khilaf kese kharay hongay? Fauran uskay behkaway aur faraib mein ajayeingay. Lamha-e-fikariya hai yeh.

“The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) came out one day to the people, and a man came to him and said: ‘O Messenger of Allah, when will the Hour be?’ He said: ‘The one who is asked about it does not know more than the one who is asking. But I will tell you of its portents. When the slave woman gives birth to her mistress, that is one of its portents. When the barefoot and naked become leaders of the people, that is one of its portents. When shepherds compete in constructing buildings, that is one of its portents. (The Hour) is one of five (things) which no one knows except Allah.’ Then the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) recited the words: “Verily, Allah, with Him (alone) is the knowledge of the Hour, He sends down the rain, and knows that which is in the wombs. (to the end of the Verse).”[31:34] - Sunan Ibn Majah 4044

I know I will get into trouble for saying this but seriously by allowing Bajwa Basatr.d to leash massive human rights violations and killings on its own people, these Corps Commander Generals were complicit to actions of Bajwa !

If it was upto me, I would arrest these generals and would have tried them for crimes against humanity, and most probably would have executed them. Or at least I would have handed them over to International Court of Criminals in Hague for killings and murders of Pakistani Citizens.

Back
Top Bottom