What's new

Head of Hamas killed by Israeli strike

Israel does no target civilians. On contrary, Israel spends huge effort to avoid civilian casualties.
Hamas does target civilians all the time.

Haled Shayer who was charged of Hamas's AT training and implementation of the Kornet and Milan AT system just eliminated.

ISraeli meanings is very complicanted its all back to front, people
what 500 really means is :

Israel does target civilians. On contrary, Israel spends huge effort to Target civilian casualties.
Hamas on the other hand does not target civilians all the time.

Haled Shayer who was charged of Hamas's AT training and implementation peaceful demonstration of seatlers was eliminated

so don't take thingf literealty I should know I's from ISrael.

Israel does target civilians. On contrary, Israel spends huge effort to Target civilian casualties.

Haled Shayer who was charged of Hamas's AT training and implementation peaceful demonstration of seatlers was eliminated

Mocking.......

I cant believe how brainwashed some people are when it comes to Israel, even arguing against their basic right to defend themselves.

Im 100% with Israel on this. They have to defend their civilians from people who have no problems deliberately targeting women and children.

how is it defending their country, gaza is not a separate country today, gaza faces terrorism on daily bases, pleaase tell me if you feel sympathetic to the daily violance gazans face, they are living in prisons so to speak and you talk about israelis defending their so called home

how is it defending their country, gaza is not a separate country today, gaza faces terrorism on daily bases, pleaase tell me if you feel sympathetic to the daily violance gazans face, they are living in prisons so to speak and you talk about israelis defending their so called home

They live in prison but enough fresh suppliers of weapon, 1 ton Fajr-5 rockets and raw materials to manufacture other domestic rockets are easily making their way into the hands of Hamas..something is not right in the mind of someone!

They live in prison but enough fresh suppliers of weapon, 1 ton Fajr-5 rockets and raw materials to manufacture other domestic rockets are easily making their way into the hands of Hamas..something is not right in the mind of someone!

well you know what, never let the devil sleep in peace ;)

haha , what 500 really means is 51 militants were killed , 3 civilians , the militants were palestinians the civilians were jews

I dont feel sympathy for people who claim to not have food to eat but turn around and send fajr 5 rockets into civilian areas.

If India was firing rockets into Islamabad would you sit down quietly? No. You people would be red in the face demanding revenge.

Sunni west bank and Shia Gaza are now divided two different Palestinian state , Gaza Shia Arabs are more loyal to Iran then their Arab brothers in west bank another example is of Iraqi Sunni and Shia Arabs.

the head of the Islamic Jihad's Rocket Unit has been eliminated by the IAF.

50a6bc87293f049e.jpg

Iron Dome intercepted 211 out of 237 rockets fired at it. Thats 89% success rate.

Gaza receives daily massive supplies from Israel (nearly 200 truckloads, water, gas, electricity). Gaza has open border with Egypt. Life standards in Gaza are much higher than in Pakistan. Mortality level much lower.

Gazza-How can people live

Sunni west bank and Shia Gaza are now divided two different Palestinian state , Gaza Shia Arabs are more loyal to Iran then their Arab brothers in west bank another example is of Iraqi Sunni and Shia Arabs.

Is this guy serious? lmao

Gazans are sunni, not shia.

The funniest part about this guy is that he's actually analyzing the politics of the Middle East and saying this group is loyal to x and this group is loyal to y when he doesn't even know that Gazans are sunni, not Shia.

Back
Top Bottom